Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers (1988 Views)

I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Banilla: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

It's hilarious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
I ain't getting the drift ...

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Kipaji: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Precisely.
This meme is unfortunately accurate. I will probably write an elaborate post on the pervert relationship between repill gurus and their male audience.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Banilla: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
I ain't getting the drift ...
Redpillers say they aren't simps anymore, they call themselves alpha males... But they end up being bit*hes to men such as Andrew tate, near-worshipping him and it's pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Silentgroper(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Redpillers say they aren't simps anymore, they call themselves alpha males... But they end up being bit*hes to men such as Andrew tate, near-worshipping him and it's pathetic.
*scoffs**

This is so D.O.A

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by dmg1: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by bewla(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok next is desolve
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by BigYash: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Doesn't make sense.. Probably a confused female came up with the bulshit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
All I know is any man that boast here as a redpiller is the opposite in reality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by BigYash: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:
All I know is any man that boast here as a redpiller is the opposite in reality
The guy that talks majorly about redpills ,helping weak guys on romance section,turn real men. Have you seen him in real life? Does he simp like your boyfriend? Don't be naïve baby

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wise tip: Never underestimate or mess with a woman.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
I am who I am both offline and online.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't even understand the rubbish up there, muteeewwww all the idoults forming redpill and alpha bullshit do opposite side offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don't even understand the rubbish up there, muteeewwww all the idoults forming redpill and alpha bullshit do opposite side offline.
You're scared of quoting me, you don't even know me in real world and you are here insulting me with your maggot infested brain of yours.
If you want to know who I am come to Abuja.
You think everyone is simp, not in this life will I allow myself to manipulated by woman God forbid.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Prettygirl200(f): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

You're scared of quoting me, you don't even know me in real world and you are here insulting me with your maggot infested brain of yours.
If you want to know who I am come to Abuja.
You think everyone is simp, not in this life will I allow myself to manipulated by woman God forbid.
Who is this one that is should be afraid of quoting? Do I look like someone that's afraid on any thing called a human? If u are looking for whom to come meet u, u can as well invite all the the witches in your village.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
grin

It's hilarious!
They are simps that beg for let me put head alone.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Who is this one that is should be afraid of quoting? Do I look like someone that's afraid on any thing called a human? If u are looking for whom to come meet u, u can as well invite all the the witches in your village.
See this little thing oo
You think I'm one of those simp guy who doesn't have brain when it comes to women, you're lucky that this is anonymous forum if not I would have reset your brain with slap.
If you see me in real life you can't even open your dirty, filthy stinking mouth of yours to talk to me.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by Prettygirl200(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

See this little thing oo
You think I'm one of those simp guy who doesn't have brain when it comes to women, you're lucky that this is anonymous forum if not I would have reset your brain with slap.
If you see me in real life you can't even open your dirty, filthy stinking mouth of yours to talk to me.
Abeg go and rest!!!!
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Abeg go and rest!!!!
Lightening strike that your mouth there.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers by davien(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
So men listening to each other are simping? Shaming has always been women's way of social control and conditioning. It's why most of you wear makeup when naturally you look good without it.

All I'll say is most content creators who give red pill content say useful things that can help improve your life, not all are good people as is the case now with Andrew Tate which I've seen recent evidence allude to tax evasion, forced coercion and manipulation to exploit women for his cam business.

Red pill gives men an understanding of the nature of female hypergamy and the reason they need to reject feminizing themselves as that is not their natural role in society, weak men didn't build the world.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Slay Queens Wear Bikini In Church To Praise / Common Mistakes Women Make During Sèx That Turn Men Off / Nigerian Girls Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.