Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This (30597 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by TimmyA: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let her go back to her parents where she belongs
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Savage101(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
To touch another person pikin self na crime no matter what ...report
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Kimjongun: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
sisisioge:
Time for her to return to her base or parents. It's that simple....no need to beat or maltreat her. It's just time for her to leave. EOD.

If they send her to her parents with that strange behavior, all the faults will be on them, they are the ones that trained her since age 5! Her parents may think they have been neglecting her
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Savage101(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
How and why? That means u self go fit do d same oh ..
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Bluev: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
I believe everyone deserves a second chance.. Give her a second chance
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by netmillionaires(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think OP is trying to say my cousin who is of the female gender unaware that cousin is cousin either male or female.

ImaIma1:
Send her back to her parents, let her go and misbehave there. So that they can punish her the way they deem fit.

By the way what is "cousin sister?" It seems to be the new trend on Nairaland. It is either "cousin" or "sister".

Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by gulfer: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one na family matter o; you guys should have acted when you saw her moving with yahoo boy's girlfriend.
She may be far gone but you can try rehabilitating her by letting her know she needs to stop associating with them.
Returning her to her parent may not solve the problem and locking her up might worsen her case (she will develop a very deep hatred for you guys). cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by freemi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
sisisioge:
Time for her to return to her base or parents. It's that simple....no need to beat or maltreat her. It's just time for her to leave. EOD.
someone needs to guide her to become better person. Throwing her away won't help. Der should seek counselling.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by jacoik(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Op if you can take my advice, I will advice you send her to that guard room to discipline her very well because if you leave her like and just talk with your mouth, she won't know the gravity of what she is embarking upon. Spare the rode and spoil the child. If she is your own blood you won't throw her away. Flog the stealing out of her and watch her next action. Don't send her away
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by dodoisk(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
What happened to her family
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by lolu2019: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let her go back to her parents for six months. and bring her back.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by jacoik(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think serious flogging will resets her. 200k in this period? If that gal sees gun she can rub the bank with the kind of people she is following now
Richy4:

grin I understand what you were trying to say and I won't dismiss it.. I would have also said that they should talk to her.. But considering that amount, She has no fear anymore..

Anyone learning to take something that wasn't his or her's will take a little to avoid being caught.. What is she doing with 200k... Her case might be a hopeless one talking to her considering the group she was moving with..

To avoid burning the bridge between the two families, They should send her to her family...To avoid stories like why didn't you send her home
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by seniormallam(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
I gave you my innocent daughter @age 5, you groom her to shina ranbow finish, you will now send her to me.........
Na so family wahala dey take start o, treat her as your own sister, she's your sister afterall
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Amumaigwe: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:
I am seriously confused and scared at the same time.

My cousin sister has been staying with us since age 5 and nobody knows she's not our sibling because we took her as one of us, she finished from the most expensive secondary school in our town and we gave her everything she needs.

She told my younger sister that her friends boyfriend is a yahoo guy and I noticed she has been misbehaving lately.

I received the shock of my life when my younger sister discovered her POS business money was not complete and she told me she suspected Toyin because of the clothes, Shoes and bags she buys nowadays. Lo and behold, she conducted search in her bag and she found 200k in her bag. She told the Money from there and after some days, My cousin started looking for the money but she didn't tell anyone but asked our maid if she found the money.

We confronted her yesterday and she confessed she took the money.
My brother is suggesting we take her to guard room but I think that's inhumane but I'm so confused at what to do right now...
I don't want us to maltreat her, I'm looking for the best way to treat this issue without causing any physical harm to her.

Since she has been with us since age 5, I feel sending her to her family won't make sense because she didn't grow up with them, I am suggesting a professional counsellor/therapist but my siblings are saying I'm behaving like Oyibo, they aren't buying the idea at all.

Please I need your advise on how best to handle this issue:

Your female cousin. Which one is cousin sister? Just lost the zeal to read this heap of write-up.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

My cousin sister has been staying with us since age 5 and nobody knows she's not our sibling because we took her as one of us, she finished from the most expensive secondary school in our town and we gave her everything she needs.

She told my younger sister that her friends boyfriend is a yahoo guy and I noticed she has been misbehaving lately.

I received the shock of my life when my younger sister discovered her POS business money was not complete and she told me she suspected Toyin because of the clothes, Shoes and bags she buys nowadays. Lo and behold, she conducted search in her bag and she found 200k in her bag. She told the Money from there and after some days, My cousin started looking for the money but she didn't tell anyone but asked our maid if she found the money.

My brother is suggesting we take her to guard room but I think that's inhumane but I'm so confused at what to do right now...
I don't want us to maltreat her, I'm looking for the best way to treat this issue without causing any physical harm to her.

Since she has been with us since age 5, I feel sending her to her family won't make sense because she didn't grow up with them, I am suggesting a professional counsellor/therapist but my siblings are saying I'm behaving like Oyibo, they aren't buying the idea at all.

Maybe you are lusting after her, that's why you have lost your sense of proper reasoning! She needs tough love now. Nothing less
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by WHITELIGHTER: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
I’ll advice you send her back now…I have a cousin who have been with us since she was 3, she stole and did all sorts while growing up and we forgave her and moved on. She’s 22 now. Recently we found out she has been recording every conversation in the house and sending it to our enemies while secretly planning unforgivable evil against my sisters…las las we drove her away.

So my brother, chop that head off now and stop being melodramatic and foreign about it
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by WHITELIGHTER: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
seniormallam:
I gave you my innocent daughter @age 5, you groom her to shina ranbow finish, you will now send her to me.........
Na so family wahala dey take start o, treat her as your own sister, she's your sister afterall

Very wrong logic…as if she wouldn’t have been worse growing up under her parents….that’s some Fvcked up excuse to swallow rubbish… a whole 200k+
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Ofadaman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
I know the way most of these stories goes.

The foster child who gets all the love usually ends up becoming greedy, unsatisfied she craves for more than what she's given, she's never grateful ,she tells her real family who couldn't provide half of what she enjoys that she's maltreated.

Eventually she wants what you have, she wants your bf, your parents, your vacation and everything. It ends with them plotting to take it by violence. This is a true story and experience I'm telling you

Its better to be feared than loved.
Fear is greater than love. And anytime you find yourself in a position to show mercy or instill fear. Choose fear!!!.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Depressed101: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

yes you have the right instinct, take her to counseling, and ground her without phones for months, make sure focus on whatever she's currently doing wether it's school or work..
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Carlyboi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which one is cousin sister again... undecided

If your cousin is female.... isn’t she supposed to be your “ female” cousin if you’re trying to indicate gender?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by emae009(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
maestro299:
Isn't your cousin's sister also your cousin?

I thot I was the only one that noticed that
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by molas02: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Since U said U treat her like your own then do to her like ur blood sister cus whatever attitude she is displaying now shows the way U brought her up. Thanks
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Moreign001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

If she was your biological sister what would you have done? She's part of the family and should be treated as one. Help her grow rightly by cutting her off those irrelevant friends, monitor the things she spend on.
Stop telling her not to do this or that, but rather give her reasons not to do them.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by AMI3(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

OP. Before u take any action, ask yourself these questions;

Supposing she is your sister what will u have done?
Supposing she is your daughter what will u have done?

I believe u are like a father to her base on your write up your word is final in your family, if I am not wrong.

Note that she was with u guys since the age of 5.
What moral training did u give to your siblings including her.
If there is that respect in the family that moral upbringing suppose to be inculcated in her.

Why do I say so is that. That fear of picking such amount supposed to set in first in her mind before picking such amount of money.

Secondly for her to be buying without anyone no her source of wealth is ridiculous.

I stand with this quote " TRAIN A CHILD THE WAY HE SHOULD GROW AND WHEN HE GROWS HE WILL NOT DEPART FROM IT"

We can not cry over a split milk.

Sit her down and talk to her let her know the consequences of her action. Don't involve anybody. Have a heart to heart talk with her.

Henceforth restrict her from too many suspicious friends that come to house as form punishment.

Ask questions whenever u see suspicious things from her.

Get her a job or give her money to start her own business by so doing she will be engaged if u can.

Finally don't report her to anybody tell your other siblings to forgive her.

To err is human and to forgive is divine.

I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WAS REMORSE WHEN SHE WAS BEING CAUGHT.

DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HARDEN HER .
CURTAIL HER FROM FRIENDS, LATE COMING HOME, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES. THANKS
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Send her back to her parents or siblings.

Don't let your good works work against your interests.

There is a limit to being good.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by West2019(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
let her do front jump after that guard room straight .but wait oooo are you in the barrack
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by lesbiconverter: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
She needs rehab like ex-boko haramists
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by sharone21(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Romanoff:
She has become greedy and lacks contentment.

Her Ojukokoro will lead her to steal more, of not from you guys then from somewhere else.

If she doesn't steal, she will do anything to feed her lack of contentment.

I second the guardroom idea.

From fry pan to fire...

We should not give room to the devil for wicked men this season to rape her please.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by mrmatt(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

Very painful. Please treat her same way you will do if she's your blood sister.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by ddemillie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tie her to a tree and like they did those mkuru miri folks flog sense into her. After the flogging look for work and give to her so she can pay back the money installment ally from her monthly salary
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by tctrills: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

I already like you. You have a lot of common sense and you obviously love your cousin. It's never comfortable to have a thief at home. And it's not easy to deal with family. I don't think she needs a professional unless she is a kleptomaniac. She has started keeping up with the wrong company. It is a real challenge you got on your hands. Don't expect any sudden change. You need to know everything about her. Who are her friends? What do they have in common? Do all you can to change her company. and keep counseling her as much as you can.
Re: My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This by Ghoxt: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
iamwhat:

My brother is suggesting we take her to guard room but I think that's inhumane :

The guard room idea is totally off.
She could get raped or worse and you all will bear the guilt and shame for the rest of your days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / Lady Supplied With Water As Vegetable Oil (Photo) / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.