Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) (5138 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
There's an ongoing war of words on Twitter between Hausa and Fulani tweeps. Trouble started when a Hausa user, Aliyu Uthman, narrated how he 'became extremely restless and uncomfortable' when the car he was traveling in "stopped and picked up one Fulani guy"

This didn't go down well with Fulani tweeps...

See tweets below...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2021

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
I was expecting to see more gbas gbos sef. Anyway, I'm still here for the violence

26 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Greyworld: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
If the North finally decides to kick away the fulanis out.... not possible sha.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yorubas and igbos masquerading as hausas to insult Fulanis

Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by JAMO84: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Las Las, northerners go carry weapon end bandits

3 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nah normal thing

Fulani is different from Hausa

Even some Fulanis fear some Fulanis

Just the way

Some Igbos fear some Igbos in the South East.

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Biafrarep(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
There is very little or nothing the Hausa can do again to free themselves. The Fulanis have completely caged and emasculated them. Same tactical attritional overwhelming is being done in the SW, with Kwara already in the bag.

18 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Greyworld:
If the North finally decides to kick away the fulanis out.... not possible sha.
it's not possible just like separating Yoruba Muslims from other Yorubas.

You have to separate children from their father husband from their wives and relatives separate from one another.

4 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Clash khor Burn ni angry
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Benchilwell: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shame on you
north 2023, north 2023 I hope u are enjoying buhari labour, joint d north is bleeding program to save ur pple, because ur buhari after is tenure is going to is main country Niger republic and leave wat he has destroy

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
North is onegrin grin
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who still remember the hausa-fulani-middle belt hegemony during the July 1966 coup untill the middle belt desire to carve its own niche with the failed coup of Feb.1976 that split the dichotomy of the so called monolithic north.

The hausa-fulani continued the domination till now.Perhaps this is the beginning of the end of the duo vestigial union but the alliance must not end now because there is still unfinished business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shame on you
oponu

3 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Vickym1(f): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is high time the hausas rise up to over their land or else they'll one one day take permission from b4 they enter their house

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
I pray they dont destroy themselves in future to come... Emir sanusi av said it b4 now.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by emetisuccess(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Laugh one tear my Belle grin grin grin grin
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by rejoice4eva(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
The greatest hypocrisy is when President Buhari pretends that as Fulani man ,he is not part of Nigerian problem, or when some people try to isolate him from the majorly Fulani caused Nigerian problem, terrorism, banditry, herdsmen and kidnapping.
If these problems were caused by a Yoruba people with a Yoruba president, or another tribe, is it going to be the same story?
HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Yorubas and igbos masquerading as hausas to insult Fulani

Shame on you

You are right, especially IPOB. I know their M.O.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nah normal thing

Fulani is different from Hausa

Even some Fulanis fear some Fulanis

Just the way

Some Igbos fear some Igbos in the South East.
some how like somehow
this one still manage to squeeze in Igbo in the discussion cheesy
there's something great about igbos these people are seeing that igbos themselves don't know.
because the way they're obsessed about igbo clearly shows it.
you don't envy what you better pass
you only envy wetin better pass you

fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
some how like somehow
this one still manage to squeeze in Igbo in the discussion cheesy
there's something great about igbos these people are seeing that igbos themselves don't know.
because the way they're obsessed about igbo clearly shows it.
you don't envy what you better pass
you only envy wetin better pass you

fact
Mtcheww
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Newton85: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
OP you're mad o. Where's the "clash" or "war of words"?

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by itsme01: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari's kinsmen really showed Nigerians hell this past 6 years
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
The beginning of their doom day will be when their grand patron finally leaves chamber.

A reason why they are sorting for a puppet

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by AgricMaster: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
is like the Hausa has finally wake up wink

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by Bastardlyrich: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shame on you
It's yorubas,igbos don't pretend that much

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by dasparrow: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) by ArewaNorth: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
The Tweet is more of a funny frightening experience by the poster. i used to tell you, in the North especially North-West more than 80% of the population there are Hausa-Fulani; people there either have maternal or paternal relatives as Hausa or Fulani.

In the North, most people including the pure Fulani feel inferior to be called Fulani because the perception of being a Fulani is like a herder or someone livingand wandering in bush just like the bandits.

I'm Fulani but in my official profile and other things I prefer to be called Hausa by tribe than Fulani because, I was born and brought up in town and Hausa is the only Nigerian language I understand.

Where ever see an educated Fulani living in town/city and ask him his tribe he will tell you he is Hausa except when the question is genuinely demanding serious answer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu / National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, Is Suspended With Immediate.. / Igbo Most Marginalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.