Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage (827 Views)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by JustMe407: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
So, I was having a romantic discussion with my baby girl. As we talked, she persistently asked me what I want for Christmas. I told her anything oh! That I don't have anything in mind. She was like no probs now. And we moved on to other discussions.

While we were talking, she drew my attention (like she remembered something) and told me that she wants to give me a very good body massage as Christmas Gift. I was like ehnnnn!!?? You say!!!!

She was like ehn, I shouldn't worry, that's part of the package.
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by ahmthankgod(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Demigod22: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's beautiful. I love it when people are happy in their relationship. Love and peace of mind is a great combo.
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by ChiefSosa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
No wahala! Thanks for updating us with this breaking news.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Magnoliaa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
So what should we do with this news now? We should fry abacha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by MickzyDonald: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
I go get babe one day one day

Get your Premium Hacked Apps with discounts 0-9-0-1-3-5-7-7-4-2-5

Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Sonnobax15(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
JustMe407:
[s]So, I was having a romantic discussion with my baby girl. As we talked, she persistently asked me what I want for Christmas. I told her anything oh! That I don't have anything in mind. She was like no probs now. And we moved on to other discussions.

While we were talking, she drew my attention (like she remembered something) and told me that she wants to give me a very good body massage as Christmas Gift. I was like ehnnnn!!?? You say!!!!

She was like ehn, I shouldn't worry, that's part of the package.
[/s]
So what?keep your life and relationship private..no one needs to listen to what she told you..blah blah blah..
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by limcar: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
i want your pussy for xmas
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
New relationship dey shark this one for head

Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Bobloco: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love don dey shark you

That girl ji gi na olu
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by JustMe407: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Be patient dear. Your time shall come.
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by JustMe407: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Demigod22:
It's beautiful. I love it when people are happy in their relationship. Love and peace of mind is a great combo.

You're on point
Re: Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage by Ocholu: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
DJ, play me love nwantiti by Ckay.

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Eat To Make Bigger Penis? / 95% Of Nigerian Girls Will Starve If They Didn't Have A Vaginal / World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.