Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland (34717 Views)

Hoodlums Disrupt Chieftaincy Installation By Olubadan / 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Gfrey6(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
What then becomes of her husband?
Congratulations to her
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Abomination

She will sit her bleeding p-hole on the throne
Your opinion matters not man..stop hating man..I hope you got a mum tho..cos the way you bash women is quite weird..

2 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by pclick(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
there is whisper in my ears....but let me ask pls.. can title be bought?.. I agree with your silent answers... nevertheless.. Felicitations.....
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
cool
Cool
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Telekinetic: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Her mouth will do wonders to me

Is she married??
Idiot... Fulani women don finish ba? When only one terrorist go dey marry 60 women!
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by almarthins(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:

Is she married??

Awon ebi mouth action. May God forgive u, as u repent.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Sonnobax15(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
dultraray:
Oyiwvikigho(It shall be well with money)
Urhobo wado
you must be my brother from another mother cool

Urhobo ovuovo cool

3 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Deicide: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
See as she ugly ewwww
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
newbornmacho:
Abomination

Useless scum bastard leaking hole vaginarian to be a chief

Abomination

Spits women are scum

Thunder fire all useless smelly menstruating vaginarians

Women are scum

Looks like na your papa shit you out.

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Abomination

She will sit her bleeding p-hole on the throne

Yet you came out from your mothers bleeding p-hole.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by RightToReject(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Congrats to her. Culture has never been about the way how the dead people did their things but about the way the living people choose to do their things. To antagonists of culture on social media, brace yourselves up and meet with the custodians of the culture where you belong and suggest any aspect of it you think should be scrapped or amended instead of crassly being antagonists on social media.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Yankee101: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
The question is how much been dey your akant

Elders dey throway tradition for mula
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is she married?

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by olamycin: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin
BlackfireX:

Is she married??
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Ayotemide(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
I doubt any body’s mouth can do anything to your limp Schlong Junior. In your inability to amount to anything in life, you think sexualizing women achievers would help you feel better, you are still a failure Jnr. A failure with no jurisdiction or direction.
BlackfireX:

Is she married??
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by otokx(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
What is the name of the village that transferred the chieftaincy title?
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by TheGift: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
We Uhrobos are generally progressive in our outlook. Also, we value our daughters and expect them to excel in any endeavor they chose.

4 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by vakeyap(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Robert Whittaker is set to fight on the biggest weekend of the American sporting calendar, with his UFC 271
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Kingcalls: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I repeat rule men like this who don't fail to display their stupidity online..

Women will forever be ruled by men , whether u accept it or not...only a re.tard will not agree... God the supreme head hv ordained us men to rule over u women and there's nothing u can do about it , even in death
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Senudi96(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Usman16:
Rubbish!

Urhobo with their stupid traditions and loosed women. From the very second dem give birth to their girls, their mothers indoctrinate them with easy virtues. na from dem I sabi say DNA na must for me from any woman wey come tell me shit.

Tell me your tribe let me do a background check on your women.
Urhobo women are one of the most faithful group of women as wives. I stand to be corrected.

5 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by sonnie10: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
In other words, the brothers are all Simps.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]Women will forever be ruled by men , whether u accept it or not...only a re.tard will not agree... God the supreme head hv ordained us men to rule over u women and there's nothing u can do about it , even in death[/s]
Keep deceiving yourself grin..e dey really pain this boy oo..oya go and wash my panties babe.. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Senudi96:

Tell me your tribe let me do a background check on your women.
Urhobo women are one of the most faithful group of women as wives. I stand to be corrected.
Boss no need to reply that slowpoke..I no know why e dey pepper the guy for body..

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
newbornmacho:
Abomination

[s]Useless scum bastard leaking hole vaginarian to be a chief

Abomination

Spits women are scum

Thunder fire all useless smelly menstruating vaginarians

Women are scum
[/s]
Remember say na woman born you oo.. grin..

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Kingcalls: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Keep deceiving yourself grin..e dey really pain this boy oo..oya go and wash my panties babe.. tongue wink

It can never pain me , cos it is what it is.... its like saying God dint create u, thats u wasting ur time cos whether u like it or not , he created u and even u decide to align with the devil , it doesn't change the fact that he create u and the devil u wanna worship and rules over every single thing..... same way a man rules over a woman , whether u like it or not... without men , u will b useless ...
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Pious101: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Usman16:
Rubbish!

Urhobo with their stupid traditions and loosed women. From the very second dem give birth to their girls, their mothers indoctrinate them with easy virtues. na from dem I sabi say DNA na must for me from any woman wey come tell me shit.
u re spewing trash
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]It can never pain me , cos it is what it is.... its like saying God dint create u, thats u wasting ur time cos whether u like it or not , he created u and even u decide to align with the devil , it doesn't change the fact that he create u and the devil u wanna worship and rules over every single thing..... same way a man rules over a woman , whether u like it or not... without men , u will b useless[/s] ...
grin sorry I didn't mean to hurt your emotion..but you just typed complete gibberish....
That woman is gonna rule so many men in case you don't know..and they are gonna obey her..some are even gonna be her guards..
So what's your point? cry grin wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by oilmane(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Foreverdope:
A young Nigerian lady identified as, Tracy Chapele-Ugo, has been conferred with a traditional title in her hometown in Urhoboland.

The young lady who took to social media to share the news says she has broken a 100-year tradition in Urhobo land.

According to her, the title was previously conferred on her father and in over 100 years, the Kings in Urhobo land never give the chieftaincy title of a deceased chief to any of his daughters, particularly if he had a son.

However, she was considered worthy and her father’s title transferred to her by her king in Udu kingdom in Delta state.

In almost a 100 years #Urhobo Kings don’t give a Father’s Chieftaincy title to his daughter esp when there are sons. Today my family/People/Elders/Ovie found me worthy. Daddy’s Chieftaincy title has been transferred to me.
Chief Suo Chapele;Okugbe 2 of Udu Kingdom #Oghenemigwo”, she tweeted.

See her tweet below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR1uFJBqpbQ

Congratulations angel
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Kingcalls: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

grin sorry I didn't mean to hurt your emotion..but you just typed complete gibberish....
That woman is gonna rule so many men in case you don't know..and they are gonna obey her..some are even gonna be her guards..
So what's your point? cry grin wink wink

I are the one that seems pained here cos u are already sounding deluded... women will rule over so many men grin grin grin grin... whether old testament, new testament or future testament...it is totally impossicant
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]I are the one that seems pained here cos u are already sounding deluded... women will rule over so many men grin grin grin grin... whether old testament, new testament or future testament...it is totally impossicant[/s]
See as mumu dey reply me back to back..oga mumuni no dey give yourself hope cos I go embarrass you here..na like this you wan take rule women?
Oya reply again make you dey display your inferior complex.. tongue grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Adeyemi: Things To Know About Boxer Who Became Longest-reigning Alaafin / Kiyi, A Community In FCT That Still Kills Twins And Triplets? / Wada Ibrahim Waziri Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.