Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland (34694 Views)

Hoodlums Disrupt Chieftaincy Installation By Olubadan / 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by rockinrobin: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
You are stupid
Usman16:
Rubbish!

Urhobo with their stupid traditions and loosed women. From the very second dem give birth to their girls, their mothers indoctrinate them with easy virtues. na from dem I sabi say DNA na must for me from any woman wey come tell me shit.

2 Likes

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by basty: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why Urhobo girls dey always worwor as ugly?

Dem go com fat join.

Bros check, which Urhobo girl you see or date fine? na my opinion o or mind I talk.

Which dem be miss Nigeria?
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Ivory6(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
angry
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by SeriouslySense(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
kk o.

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Allahismad: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Telekinetic:

Idiot... Fulani women don finish ba? When only one terrorist go dey marry 60 women!

Plus the idiotic virgins they will pack give them in ajana.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Kingcalls: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

See as mumu dey reply me back to back..oga mumuni no dey give yourself hope cos I go embarrass you here..na like this you wan take rule women?
Oya reply again make you dey display your inferior complex.. tongue grin wink

Look at this bend down piss gender wey we de 4k pour inside dem go carry bele de cry with pains grin grin
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]Look at this bend down piss gender wey we de 4k pour inside dem go carry bele de cry with pains[/s] grin grin
And you get male?

1 Like

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Karemarealty288(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
So before the husband climb her...he will break kolanut and spray kaikai for her............(fill the missing word)

1) Engine box

2) T Junction

3) Kpekus

4) Terminal pot.

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by NoGirlfriend: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Her mouth will do wonders to me

Is she married??
imagine dat her mouth on top ya prick.....
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by PrinceMajestic: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is stupid
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by OdogwuToks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by snowball11(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Usman16:
Rubbish!

Urhobo with their stupid traditions and loosed women. From the very second dem give birth to their girls, their mothers indoctrinate them with easy virtues. na from dem I sabi say DNA na must for me from any woman wey come tell me shit.

And what's dis thing saying again? undecided

Idiotic aboki! grin
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Uptheante(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
TheGift:
We Uhrobos are generally progressive in our outlook. Also, we value our daughters and expect them to excel in any endeavor they chose.
U value ur daughters by allowing them to be bleeped by different kind of men? grin.
Ur women are the cheapest to Bleep in the Niger delta region grin
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Bahamas95(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
dultraray:
Oyiwvikigho(It shall be well with money)
Urhobo wado
Oyovwikigho
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by chukwugoziegi: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Her mouth will do wonders to me

Is she married??

Lol! Yes, she's very married with a kid. She's SUPER INTELLIGENT, a sports Journo for wazobia FM and my sweet, sweet friend.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Usman16:
Rubbish!

SHUT UP!!!

WHO IS THIS HUNGRY KID MAKING NOISE?

YOU ARE STEREOTYPING ANOTHER MAN'S ETHNIC GROUP WITH YOUR IGNORANT WAY OF REASONING. SEE YOU, SEE YOUR NAME. HOW DO THOSE FROM THE NORTH BEHAVE? A MAN OF 68 MARRYING A GIRL OF 12, WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?

EKPA!
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Idadurun: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
basty:
Why Urhobo girls dey always worwor as ugly?

Dem go com fat join.

Bros check, which Urhobo girl you see or date fine? na my opinion o or mind I talk.

Which dem be miss Nigeria?
which girl for your village don be miss nigeria
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Idadurun: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP!!!

WHO IS THIS HUNGRY KID MAKING NOISE?

YOU ARE STEREOTYPING ANOTHER MAN'S ETHNIC GROUP WITH YOUR IGNORANT WAY OF REASONING. SEE YOU, SEE YOUR NAME. HOW DO THOSE FROM THE NORTH BEHAVE? A MAN OF 68 MARRYING A GIRL OF 12, WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?

EKPA!
A teen of 11 recently got married too. Maybe Urhobo man wire he Fulani mama. Na dey pain na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Idadurun: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Uptheante:

U value ur daughters by allowing them to be bleeped by different kind of men? grin.
Ur women are the cheapest to Bleep in the Niger delta region grin
SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NIGER DELTA? ARE YOUR SISTERS PERFECT? A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOUR MOTHER REVEALS THAT SHE'S THE MOTHER OF SEX WORKERS IN A LOCAL JOINT CLOSE TO ME HERE AND THAT YOU'RE A PRODUCT OF THAT JOINT TOO
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by YoungAncient1: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Official Suo!!! One of the most exciting and versatile female sports journalist on radio.
Craze woman, congratulations

You na okugbe 2, me na okumagbe 1
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Sally97(f): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Deicide:
See as she ugly ewwww
Like the person wen born you
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:
A young Nigerian lady identified as, Tracy Chapele-Ugo, has been conferred with a traditional title in her hometown in Urhoboland.

The young lady who took to social media to share the news says she has broken a 100-year tradition in Urhobo land.

According to her, the title was previously conferred on her father and in over 100 years, the Kings in Urhobo land never give the chieftaincy title of a deceased chief to any of his daughters, particularly if he had a son.

However, she was considered worthy and her father’s title transferred to her by her king in Udu kingdom in Delta state.

In almost a 100 years #Urhobo Kings don’t give a Father’s Chieftaincy title to his daughter esp when there are sons. Today my family/People/Elders/Ovie found me worthy. Daddy’s Chieftaincy title has been transferred to me.
Chief Suo Chapele;Okugbe 2 of Udu Kingdom #Oghenemigwo”, she tweeted.

See her tweet below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR1uFJBqpbQ

Women and Excessive MAKE-UP..
Is she trying to say that her brothers are not worthy of the title?
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Caseless: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Traditional title holder with excessive makeup.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Caseless: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Lol! Yes, she's very married with a kid. She's SUPER INTELLIGENT, a sports Journo for wazobia FM and my sweet, sweet friend.
if she's your friend, tell her excessive makeup doesn't work for her.
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Uptheante(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Idadurun:
SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NIGER DELTA? ARE YOUR SISTERS PERFECT? A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOUR MOTHER REVEALS THAT SHE'S THE MOTHER OF SEX WORKERS IN A LOCAL JOINT CLOSE TO ME HERE AND THAT YOU'RE A PRODUCT OF THAT JOINT TOO
Me I don tell u wetin I know.
Most of una girls are doing olosho work both in Nigeria & abroad.
The ones in Nigeria are so easy to Bleep, even with peanuts �.
Come Abuja or Lagos,u go shock about wetin una girls dey do grin
Swallow the bitter truth cos ur insults wont change the facts grin
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by jeff1607(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Now the title has left her family forever
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by IbadeHQ: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
E go dey pepper some people for nairaland now...abeg enjoy your life and rule those men..
I admire women like this..great women

U mean children of 8?
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by surequality: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Olorogun congratulation! Oghene vwe ero tewe!
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2021
IbadeHQ:

U mean children of 8?
Anyway you put it man..
Re: Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland by snoopz: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
it's obvious her account is hoooge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Adeyemi: Things To Know About Boxer Who Became Longest-reigning Alaafin / Kiyi, A Community In FCT That Still Kills Twins And Triplets? / Sanusi's Sons Go For A Horse Riding In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.