Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? (360 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? by Mabella18(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
I know we live in a cruel world, a lot of people have become so inhumane and their conscience has gone to the drains. How do people get to knock someone down on the road and just zoom off like nothing happened?, they don't even want to find out if he/she has a chance at survival or not. How do they get to sleep at night?

An Incidence of such happened yesterday, and I kept asking myself these questions. I was with my colleagues and I had to voice it out cos I was disturbed and to my utmost surprise one of them said that I was just talking because I wasn't in the person's shoes plus we were in the festive season, who would want to spend money on such things, he also added that I was just talking from a young girl's perspective. I had to tell him there was nothing like a young girl's perspective here, we all have human conscience and we should make use of it.

Since that event transpired till now, I haven't been myself, I've kept on wondering if truly I was talking from a young person's perspective or if there are more people like the driver and my colleague cos it was obvious he would have done same.

So I want to know, what would you do if you were in this position?, Would you hit and run or stop to save the person's life?
Re: What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? by Ocholu: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Avoid that your colleague at all cost. No be better person him be.
Re: What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? by mediainc: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your colleague no normal.

(1) (Reply)

Soji Urself! / Girls With No Thongs. / Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.