Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) (6182 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Iamdbull: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Folashadday:
Wow don't mind the haters above oo am in love with the song I swear, you the bomb
Thanks baby
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Iamdbull: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aniboo:
Real matter
Guy the song wack
I challenge you try do something bomb drop am here we go hype you
❤️
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by YabaLeftist: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Folashadday:

Yeah, why you asking?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Morienn(m): 3:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Am in love with your sound guy
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Morienn(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Zazu
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Iamdbull: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Khd95:
this guy na airforce 1 pro max
Thank you
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Higgless(f): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mmm
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by NaWa4Lyf: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Folashadday:

Tnks
can we talk via mail?
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
can we talk via mail?
Folashadday this person is a kidnapper and a scammer, don't ever share your details with him, don't ever.
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by seguno2: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
The song's quite great man..at least you did something ..kudos to you..
And as for the blockheads who are quick to criticize but doing nothing plsdon't listen to them..self improvement is the key man..
Bet you in time you gonna be the best..if you love music why not?keep doing what you love and one day you gonna be the best man..

Is that the same useless mindset that we have used to keep our country and communities in Trump’s shithole continent
Re: Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
seguno2:

Is that the same useless mindset that we have used to keep our country and communities in Trump’s shithole continent
Half bread is better than none..it's a word of encouragement..

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story: Never Marry Your Boss' Daughter / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive / The 15 Different Types Of joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.