Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau (33967 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Village pipu dy call this one!

Maaabo Maaabo

grin grin grin
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by obynokoko: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
The boy is so stupid and senseless.a girl stabbed you and you still want to marry her.the boy is simply a simp
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Hkff: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love will kill you
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Ebymyk(m): 2:33am On Dec 16, 2021
21st Century Fool... You see death, you still dey follow am.... Happy Dying, fool...
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by richard69(m): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Ekpa!
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Munzy14(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

I si they still love each other? sad

Onye kwesiri I nu na cell for attempted murder.
Ehee na...O wu a jealous lover...Highly possessive.

The man will plead to police to let her be...And that is the end of story.

Love grin hapu o, I ga ahu aghota.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2021
She will finally kill you one of this days.....love kee you there.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Prettychild(f): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Stargurl20(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Our mumu no too much?
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Stanislaus18(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Receive sense
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Oluelite(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
That isn’t love,that is obsession.U better move on if not d next move is gun.May God help u.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by alizma: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
This is what happens when a man booked a date with death but missed the appointment the first time.
As a Muslim, common sense should have told this boy that chances are that he will be tempted to Mary more than one. Imagine what a girl that stabbed his boyfriend will do when she becomes his wife and heard of any attampt by the husband to take a second wife
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by rosalieene(f): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Love is blind abi grin
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Mariangeles(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Ehee na...O wu a jealous lover...Highly possessive.

The man will plead to police to let her be...And that is the end of story.

Love grin hapu o, I ga ahu aghota.

Highly dangerous you mean?
Ya wuru ala bekee, her arrest wouldn't even be up to the victim, it'll be her vs the state's police.

I hukwa gi ehn... cheesy
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2021
rosalieene:
Love is blind abi grin

Nke a dichachara blind e lee anya n'azu biko.

That is not love, it is obsession.

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Denmark23: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody...tueh!
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by brain54(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nke a dichachara blind e lee anya n'azu biko.

That is not love, it is obsession.
Yeah...

I once had an obsession for some one.
It was the first time I fell in love. Even though I had dated previously at the time.
I still shiver when I remember that period of my life.
Chai!!!
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Mariangeles(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:

Yeah...

I once had an obsession for some one.
It was the first time I fell in love. Even though I had dated previously at the time.
I still shiver when I remember that period of my life.
Chai!!!

cheesy
You know what I’ve come to find out? Most first loves don’t work out because the feelings become just too intense to contain, before you know it, things get out of control.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by brain54(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

cheesy
You know what I’ve come to find out? Most first loves don’t work out because the feelings become just too intense to contain, before you know it, things get out of control.

I agree.
Things got really out of control.
It shaped and made me have a better outlook and approach about relationship issues and life in general though...
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Mariangeles(f): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:

I agree.
Things got really out of control.
It shaped and made me have a better outlook and approach about relationship issues and life in general though...

Exactly.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Munzy14(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Highly dangerous you mean?
Ya wuru ala bekee, her arrest wouldn't even be up to the victim, it'll be her vs the state's police.

I hukwa gi ehn... cheesy
grin grin I si dangerous.
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by LifePortConnect: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgB3cRN1qR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's not love. He's obsessed. He needs a therapist fast.
If he marries her, there will be a repeat for whatever flimsy reason and he may not survive it that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.