Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau (33948 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by envoymedia: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her Very Much - Man Stabbed By His Fiancée In Plateau Says

Habib Suleiman, a resident of Unguwan Rogo in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State, says he still wants to marry his fiancée, Fatima Danjuma, despite stabbing him with a knife, IgbereTV reports.

On December 2, Fatima, a resident of Ali Kazaure, also in Jos North LGA, was arrested by the police after she stabbed Habib during a disagreement.

According to Habib, Fatima stabbed him when she saw him around her area walking with another girl whom she suspected was his girlfriend. He said the girl in question was a younger sister to his friend.

“When she saw me and the girl while she was passing with her friend, I noticed she was angry and when I called her name she refused to answer because she was very jealous.

I didn’t know that after seeing me with the girl, she stopped at a neighbour’s house and collected a knife. All of a sudden, she stabbed me. From there, I was taken to hospital.

But despite the incident, I still love Fatima. I still want to marry her. What happened was just a destiny because it can happen to anyone. We love each other so much. I think she was angry and that was why she stabbed me.

She has regretted and pleaded with me to forgive her and I have forgiven her. If there is anything that one can do, it is to help me plead with my parents to allow me to marry her, I will be very grateful.

And to show her that I am still interested in her, even after I was discharged from the hospital, I visited her at the police station to show my sympathy,” Habib said.

Habib's parents however insist that the wedding must not hold. They fear that if they get married, Fatima might kill Habib.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgB3cRN1qR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
I pray not to give birth to this kin pikin sad

334 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Edhiegurl029: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
He's officially crazy

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by FarahAideed: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Death is calling him

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Brexxit(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

He should forgive her.

Even Jesus admonishes Christians to turn the other cheek when slapped.

25 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by DaniDani(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Marry and go and die in Adams Oshiomole's voice.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by RoyalBlu(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wonderful!

Forgiving her is a good thing.

But going ahead to marry her... That's too risky a venture.

An overly jealous person is a time bomb.

Oga Habib be wise o.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by POLYGAMY: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
WHAT A SIMPle MAN embarassed

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by DropsMic(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love is mental

13 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by NotKnown: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Death is inevitable for every human being.

But this guy's own will actually come before his time. It's very obvious.

The thing that will kill a dog will first of all kill its sense of smell.

This guy is about to die soon.

RIP in advance Habib Suleiman

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Gkay1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
SEE LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love is indeed BLIND

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
DropsMic:
Love is mental
Love is kolo!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by elvisklinze1: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Really �
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Omihanifa: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
The man is a classic example of a slave who loves his chains undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na wa ooooo.

Some members will be reading this now and say "dis kind love dat year!"

ILoveDemMANNA:
Love is indeed BLIND
You mean laidis....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Bobloco: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love na wa!

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Solidkay(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I pray not to give birth to this kin pikin sad

Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by BigSarah(f): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
what a lovely couple

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by timtunday: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rest in peace in advance aboki

6 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by wallex1983(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by candidbabe(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
End time

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Fapemz: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Guyman02: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oooh! What a SIMPle man, his parents will be regretting having him as son

7 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau by Mayng01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Werey

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.