Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit (3458 Views)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men / I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by kenzysmith: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Have come to observe ladies or females generally like using their thumb to scratch their ampit , secondly picking their noise with their finger . Today i went to a resturant 'mama put' to eat the food was very delicious as i was drinking my pure water i watch one of the worker scratching her sweaty armpit with her tumb and later picking her noise with her fingers and i heard she was involve in the slicing of salad chai. That will be the last day i will ever go to that resturant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wetin she suppose use take scratch armpit?
Abi, them dey sell ARMPIT SCRATCHER for market?
Wetin she suppose use take pick her nose?
Them dey sell NOSE PICKER for market?
Mtchewww.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by kenzysmith: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww.
this is one of them anty try they bath well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
[s]Have come to observe ladies or females generally using their thumb to scratch their ampit , secondly picking their noise with their finger . Today i went to a resturant 'mama put' to eat the food was very delicious as i was drinking my pure water i watch one of the worker scratching her sweaty armpit with her tumb and later picking her noise with her fingers and i heard she was involve in the slicing of salad chai. That will be the last day i will ever go to that resturant. I told her what she did is wrong and she pick me up with eyes[/s].
What exactly is your problem?you acting like a kid much man..there are things you overlook without coming online to cry and rant unnecessarily about..so complaining here is gonna do what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Fuyinge: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lmao. Pele o
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by mdntiri(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Have come to observe ladies or females generally like using their thumb to scratch their ampit , secondly picking their noise with their finger . Today i went to a resturant 'mama put' to eat the food was very delicious as i was drinking my pure water i watch one of the worker scratching her sweaty armpit with her tumb and later picking her noise with her fingers and i heard she was involve in the slicing of salad chai. That will be the last day i will ever go to that resturant.

Op do you flatulate? Do you shit? Do you snore? Stop being petty, "perfect" and allow people to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Joelobioha(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
e shock u bro...I don see where mai akara dey blow nose clean hand for rapper con use same hand sell people akara..I was like wtf..and nobody mind am oo
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Harry00(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
You no slap am
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww.

������� Really?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Truvelisback(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Bill Cleanton, for ur mind now.......
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by odinson1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
I actually get irritated watching Girls pick their noses.

It's so Nauseating to watch lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by anthonyuncle(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
you are using the wrong person as a yardstick
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Rickmann: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2021
kenzysmith:

Lol...see this one.
Na the one wey you see you dey talk like this o
How about the ones wey you no dey see for the restaurant?
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 16, 2021
The comments above me sef na wa o...

What that girl did is very nauseating and unhygienic!!!

I don't care if you pick your nose or scratch your sweaty armpit in public....

Buh pleeeeeeeease, wash you hands before handling my food Biko..

I paid to satisfy my stomach, not to have diarrhea...
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by danot1030: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
this is one of them anty try they bath well

You're a confused person. How does scratching the ampit and picking nose related to not bathing well. Answer her question instead resulting to insult.
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by danot1030: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2021
odinson1:
I actually get irritated watching Girls pick their noses.

It's so Nauseating to watch lipsrsealed

Mr perfect stop the hypocrisy, tell us how do you treat your nose when it's dirty. I hate the people act to others as though they are not human.
Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by danot1030: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Favfables1:
The comments above me sef na wa o...

What that girl did is very nauseating and unhygienic!!!

I don't care if you pick your nose or scratch your sweaty armpit in public....

Buh pleeeeeeeease, wash you hands before handling my food Biko..

I paid to satisfy my stomach, not to have diarrhea...

Making more sense than those hypocritical comments demonizing women for picking nose or scratching sweaty armpit. The op in his criticism did not tell weather the lady cleaned up after the deed or not, I guess he was too carried away with his disgust to notice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by MufasaLion: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
As long as you wash your hands before handling people's food, there's no problem. Well, it cut across both genders. Some people are just dirty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit by YourFavorite21(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021

you are only complaining because you saw this one, what about the ones wey go use big cooking spoon to taste food , lick it while cooking and still use am to turn the pot, sometimes we just have to overlook something, even some people's wives do that too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / "I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.