Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49934 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
JUST IN! BISHOP T.D.JAKES ARRIVES UYO FOR AKCAROLSFEST

Bishop T. D. Jakes has arrived Uyo ahead of tonight's Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2021, happening at Ibom Hall Grounds, IBB Avenue, Uyo. He is the bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch. #AKCAROLSFEST2021 #TheReturn

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2021
The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival made its debut in the year 2008 when it was then known as the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol Night. In 2011, the event made global history when it featured an unprecedented 9,999-member choir. That gave the event the epithet, “9999 Carol Night”.

The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival is an annual non-denominational Christian celebration where thousands of voices are raised in worship to God. This festival brings together a host of worshippers and features a large group of carol singers and some of the best local and international gospel artistes of our time.

This year's edition was held at Ibom Hall Grounds, IBB Avenue, uyo.

Check out these photos!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by lordaltruist(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Ilaumoh:
The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival made its debut in the year 2008 when it was then known as the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol Night. In 2011, the event made global history when it featured an unprecedented 9,999-member choir. That gave the event the epithet, “9999 Carol Night”.

The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival is an annual non-denominational Christian celebration where thousands of voices are raised in worship to God. This festival brings together a host of worshippers and features a large group of carol singers and some of the best local and international gospel artistes of our time.

This year's edition was held at Ibom Hall Grounds, IBB Avenue, uyo.

Check out these photos!

Brotherly, I so much enjoyed the Carol event although I was streaming from YouTube.
The elegance and ambience was unique and the spirit was very high from the preachers down to the gospel artists that graced the occasion. It was so lovely.

I think the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol is becoming an event to be reckoned with as it is beyond beauty and glamour, it brings the faithfuls together to return glory to a faithful God for a successful year.

My thought though is that it should be moved to the 24th of every December so as to make a great Christmas Eve in Akwa Ibom State.

I enjoyed it right from the moment I connect at 8pm to the end although I would also advised that the streaming should not have been aborted after the closing prayer as there were some merriment of praise going on that some of us would have love to see it all till the very last.

I really did fell in love with Udom Emmanuel whom as a christian himself has successfully cautioned this event to one of the best greatest christian gathering in Nigeria a dream championed by his predecessor.

The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol is also becoming a tourist occasion for all and sundry as both indigenous and foreigners thronged the occasion every year.

My feeling is so high after watching the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol.

The theme of this year's event was a revelation as every preacher made remarkable the good will of Isaiah 51:11 to give us that our tomorrow is better than our today.

God bless the good people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2021
lordaltruist:

Brotherly, I so much enjoyed the Carol event although I was streaming from YouTube.
The elegance and ambience was unique and the spirit was very high from the preachers down to the gospel artists that graced the occasion. It was so lovely.

I think the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol is becoming an event to be reckoned with as it is beyond beauty and glamour, it brings the faithfuls together to return glory to a faithful God for a successful year.

My thought though is that it should be moved to the 24th of every December so as to make a great Christmas Eve in Akwa Ibom State.

I enjoyed it right from the moment I connect at 8pm to the end although I would also advised that the streaming should not have been aborted after the closing prayer as there were some merriment of praise going on that some of us would have love to see it all till the very last.

I really did fell in love with Udom Emmanuel whom as a christian himself has successfully cautioned this event to one of the best greatest christian gathering in Nigeria a dream championed by his predecessor.

The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol is also becoming a tourist occasion for all and sundry as both indigenous and foreigners thronged the occasion every year.

My feeling is so high after watching the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol.

The theme of this year's event was a revelation as every preacher made remarkable the good will of Isaiah 51:11 to give us that our tomorrow is better than our today.

God bless the good people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Well said bro and May God bless you too.,
Points to note: I wish I was in government to suggest all these good point to the organizers , I’m just an ordinary citizen like you who learn while I was in the Seychelles island that if you want your country or state or province to succeed you need to projects it in a positive light at all times..
Secondly, there is what is called religion tourism and that’s is why he is building the worship center that will be bring Christians tourist to Akwa ibom all year long ..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2021
You're all that matters - song ministration by Minister GUC!

#AKCAROLSFEST2021 #TheReturn

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Song ministration by David G.

#AKCAROLSFEST2021 #TheReturn

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Note: Abia State governor; spotted in Akwa Ibom celebrating Christmas
Lalasticlala front page

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Song Ministration by Ada Ehi

Live Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nAiyMPnzj8

#TheReturn #AKCAROLSFEST2021

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Song Ministration by Pastor Aity Dennis

Live Link

#TheReturn #AKCAROLSFEST2021

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Homily by G.O Redeem Christian Church Of God Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Live Link

#TheReturn #akscarolsfest2021

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Music ministration by Bobby Friga - Owo’do

Live Link

#TheReturn #akscarolsfest2021

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Peep the awesome view of the #AKCAROLSFEST2021 last night.

Thank you Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Information and Strategy for the view.

#AKCAROLSFEST2021 #THERETURN

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nextdoorpal: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ilaumoh:

If am earning anything from anyone in return for projecting my state May God bless you but if am not then May God punish you and family … amen

I now know how sense.less n childish you are Mr./Mrs./Ms. Ilaumoh. What has one's family got to do in buttress in your positions? Like I said earlier, grow up. I won't come down to d level of trading words with you. Never ever bring a person's family into your arguments, whether good or bad. It goes a long way to show how well raised you were. angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2021
nextdoorpal:

I now know how sense.less n childish you are Mr./Mrs./Ms. Ilaumoh. What has one's family got to do in buttress in your positions? Like I said earlier, grow up. I won't come down to d level of trading words with you. Never ever bring a person's family into your arguments, whether good or bad. It goes a long way to show how well raised you were. angry
thank you, but the prayer stands so that next time if you want to vomit another senseless comment you verify first . Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
An unprecedented crowd stormed the Ibom Christmas Village for their dose of fun and excitement as they celebrate Christmas.

#IbomChristmasCelebration2021
#IbomChristmasVillage2021
#AkwaIbomToTheWorld

Lalasticlala front page

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
An unprecedented crowd stormed the Ibom Christmas Village for their dose of fun and excitement as they celebrate Christmas.

#IbomChristmasCelebration2021
#IbomChristmasVillage2021
#AkwaIbomToTheWorld

Lalasticlala, seun fp

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by seeniorboy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Mkpanak and you ?

Upenekang but currently in ebana for the weekend

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2022
seeniorboy:

Upenekang but currently in ebana for the weekend
are you from ebana?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by seeniorboy(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Ilaumoh:
are you from ebana?

No, I am just a corp member living around there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
seeniorboy:

No, I am just a corp member living around there
Ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mikekan30: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nicepoker:
What is this one blabbing.

Shut up pig
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mikekan30:

I am a pig
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mikekan30: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Nicepoker post=111074388][/quote]

Say it Again!

I am a PIG

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.