Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49929 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Koffiatama: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
IIaumoh is a miniature Lie Mohammed.
He is an embarrassment to Akwa Ibom people.
Yesterday morning, I passed through itam flyover roundabout by 6am, I noticed a guy putting off a Sumeg 2700 generator and then all the beautiful decorations faded immediately.

Every single soul in that mini bus town service started cursing the governor.
Today, one daft called Idadumoh is spitting venom. Cursing everyone who tries to make him see things the right way.
The power of 50k that will soon expire, I guess
How will we grow as a people.

Truth is the governor he is talking about lives in Lagos and visits the state once in two weeks.
Watch, he'll soon come after me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
[/s]

So because Umahi borrowed money from Islamic Bank to build flyover, he's now the best?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by generalud: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
All these things you are seeing were initiated and constructed by Senator Godswill Akpabio. This one that this useless man is claiming to be his, is not from this present state governor. This is the worst state governor that Akwa Ibom State has ever produced.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nesgeeek(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Shut up we have Onna , Eket , ikot ekpene and Ibeno there
wonderful! what about employment? do ur government create job for the youth in ur State?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Coted: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Truly beautiful.

I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N17,200 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 65k monthly with just your N17,200 investment. Even if you don't know anything about mining of crypto, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=ad102a

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
sageb:

Akwa Ibom Ayaya
@Ilaumoh when will they re-introduce Ukap Isua Chrismas festival?
I don’t know o..
Udom SA’s and PA’s here on nairaland should help out
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
nesgeeek:
wonderful! what about employment? do ur government create job for the youth in ur State?
Yes any other foolish questions?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
masui:

Suit yourself. Am too busy for your crap.
Is normal to coward out bro
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Koffiatama:
IIaumoh is a miniature Lie Mohammed.
He is an embarrassment to Akwa Ibom people.
Yesterday morning, I passed through itam flyover roundabout by 6am, I noticed a guy putting off a Sumeg 2700 generator and then all the beautiful decorations faded immediately.

Every single soul in that mini bus town service started cursing the governor.
Today, one daft called Idadumoh is spitting venom. Cursing everyone who tries to make him see things the right way.
The power of 50k that will soon expire, I guess
How will we grow as a people.

Truth is the governor he is talking about lives in Lagos and visits the state once in two weeks.
Watch, he'll soon come after me
If you are right is all the nonsense you wrote above then May God bless you but if you are not May God pu.nish you and fam.ily.. amen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
generalud:
All these things you are seeing were initiated and constructed by Senator Godswill Akpabio. This one that this useless man is claiming to be his, is not from this present state governor. This is the worst state governor that Akwa Ibom State has ever produced.
One foolish anang tribalistic fool spotted.. One wonder which project Owo annang a ke execute
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nesgeeek(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Yes any other foolish questions?
ur level of stupidity is very high.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Bigchristo: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
this is Akwa ibom bro …
Nicec cool cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
nesgeeek:
ur level of stupidity is very high.
Unam e ikot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nesgeeek(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Unam e ikot
stop behaving as if we are quarrelling. I know the meaning of what u have just said. I want u to accept the fact that ur State government is not trying it best. know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
nesgeeek:
stop behaving as if we are quarrelling. I know the meaning of what u have just said. I want u to accept the fact that ur State government is not trying it best. know this and know peace.
I don’t understand you honestly , let me allow you to wallop in foolishness
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nesgeeek(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I don’t understand you honestly , let me allow you to wallop in foolishness
simp u are too young to understand me.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by meccuno: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Does akwa ibom have pipe borne water, light rail or constant power supply or you just want to showcase your ignorance with pictures of roundabouts decorated with Christmas lights?
don't mind the man. As far as I am concerned no governor is working according to how much they have been receiving from their states and the FG. Because of Christmas light, he has sold his soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ibom Icon Hotels got you cover this Yuletide season with amazing packages at affordable rate.

#visitibomiconhotel

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
More

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Akemim(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
udees:
Meaning, Can you tell me any state without Epileptic Power Supply, Even if Akwa Ibom Has a power generation company, dont you know all the power generated by the plant goes to the grid and is not directly use by the state, it only use what is ration to akwa ibom through the disco by NBET---Stop being foolish if you dont know something ,go and read or ask question on how things work in nigeria.

I don't respond to people who abuse... But truthfully sir, you're the foolish one. If you have truly stayed outside of Akwa Ibom you will understand better that the power situation in Akwa Ibom is worse.

You can keep defending Udom as much as you can after all he feeds you and your family.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

And what enough did Akpabio do ?
Well you won’t be able to answer that. See let me advice you , try an be appreciative so he can do more ok
Seems you don't know Akwa Ibomites deserves more than this. Have a great night rest.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nextdoorpal: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Well the both of you are entitled to your foolishness

Thank you Mr./ Ms./Mrs. Ilaumoh!

A lil advice, learn to pass your message without insults. That goes a long way to ascertain your maturity. Good night!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2021
nextdoorpal:

Thank you Mr./ Ms./Mrs. Ilaumoh!

A lil advice, learn to pass your message without insults. That goes a long way to ascertain your maturity. Good night!
Na you matured ebot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2021
This is not America.

This is the Ibom Hall ground in Uyo smiling in it's beautiful dress ready for "THE RETURN" of the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol Festival taking place tomorrow.

#AKCAROLSFEST2021

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2021
More

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Demosolar: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Demosolar:
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Exactly
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nextdoorpal: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Na you matured ebot

Grow up boy/girl. Throwing jabs on forums does not make your 50k more, it's still 50k. Errand boy/girl keep doing your masters bidding, it's only for a short time. I repeat power is transient, your eyes 'll clear off soon. Meanwhile be good!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
You can watch the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival wherever you are on your device.

Join me and the team from the Government House Media Unit as we bring to you live feeds from the Ibom Hall grounds from 6pm, including exciting details from behind the scene.

Watch via the following pages:

https://www.facebook.com/MrUdomEmmanuel

https://www.facebook.com/aksgovt

https://www.facebook.com/aniekemefinbarrukpong

https://youtube.com/c/AkwaIbomStateGovernment

www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
nextdoorpal:

Grow up boy/girl. Throwing jabs on forums does not make your 50k more, it's still 50k. Errand boy/girl keep doing your masters bidding, it's only for a short time. I repeat power is transient, your eyes 'll clear off soon. Meanwhile be good!
If am earning anything from anyone in return for projecting my state May God bless you but if am not then May God punish you and family … amen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Watch Akwa ibom Christmas carol live in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nAiyMPnzj8

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.