Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49928 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by nextdoorpal: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Osondu aherika and aniekeme finbar..
Ilaumoh and co.
Are just working for their daily bread so there is no need bandying words with them.
Am from Uyo.
Lived all my growing days in akwa ibom.
Infact I watched akwa ibom in 1998 grow from a state where motorcycles,bycycles and old cars were the means of transportation.
Until democracy came and things started to brighten up when victor attach started a policy of indigenous contractors.
People started building houses,buying pleasure cars etc.
The major source of income of most akwa ibom guys comes from politics.
Either they become a councilor or supervisor or a house member etc.
No business except a few.
I have been around almost all the guys that are the supposed big guys now in d state.
Bassey Albert, onofiok Luke,akan udofia,
Scot tommey etc.
Infact we were even in school together.
Micheal bush was a senior guy then with his fifty question game show.
The pace of development in akwa ibom is just frustrating and damn annoying.
But I pray we change our mentality of subservient and aim higher.
Christmas light or tree or wherever is never an achievement.
I could remember when victor antai was made a commissioner of culture and he introduced Christmas made in akwa Ibom.
All those were just a seasonal illusion to ease off stress and cast a feeling of false utopia on d common man.
Ilaumoh, be open to criticism and learn.
I don't know you from ur moniker but I believe that if I see u I might know u and u might know me.
Stop profiling us akwa ibomite as fools on social media.

This is the best response I've read to Ilaumoh, we'll he''s doing his job which is to hoodwink the gullible n make everybody clap n say all is well in AKS. There is so much hunger in the state, poverty is personalized n walking on both feet cos of how the government has emasculated the citizenry.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

I am told that Afaha Ube and Itam axis have a 24-hours electricity supply.
Enen Afaha, itam uyo , Ibeno etc all have 24hrs supply
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Tribalism has eaten deep into most Nigerians

Quite?? For real??

Issorite....
Next time create a thread and criticize your governor, don’t come masturbating on another mans thread
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Kinematics: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Bad guy.. One raccoon for you this xmas

I salama for you. Your face show your shoe shine. Uyo is always beautifully decorated during Xmas period.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
lordaltruist:

My dear, has your state government turned your state to Dubai or is it only Akwa Ibom that is receiving money?
You know it kind of make me wonder what kind of humans we have in this world these days, you would never celebrate something and when another celebrate it, you stand up and criticize the person and I ask myself what makes you think you can do that?
If we are to categorically compare this same Akwa Ibom State with your very own state, the difference will be wow and yet you guys can not just keep quiet if you don't have something reasonable to say or give a constructive criticism; my attention has always been drawn on countless occasions to how most of you guys here on Nairaland speak I'll of Akwa Ibom State whenever there is a thread about or relating to Akwa Ibom State and some not even relating to Akwa Ibom State at all, you will just bring in Akwa Ibom.
Things like:
Akwa Ibom girls are very cheap (Prostitute)
There is high rate of unemployment in Akwa Ibom
Akwa Ibom cities are red roof cities (and someone even ask that "the roads the state government is building what they are going to be used for"wink imagine question.
Akwa Ibom youths are political racketeers
And some mentioned that Akwa Ibom people living in their state are the ones living in batchered houses or what we know as improper condition of living.
Others say Akwa Ibom people living in their state are the perpetrators of crime.
Well this is my answers to all of you;
Is there a state in Nigeria that does not have an indigenous prostitute or cheap girls (no forget say na how your mouth sweet na girl go fall for you oo)?
We all know that every state in Nigeria have high rate of unemployment and I wonder why everybody is pointing fingers at Akwa Ibom State.
Is there a state or city in Nigeria without a red roof? I ask. And if you want to know what the roads are meant for, they are meant for vehicular movement of goods and services and trust me when I say the next government of Akwa Ibom will be building railroads.
Is there a state where its youths are not political racketeers and yet that state is not Dubai in Nigeria.
If we are to be sincere with ourselves, is batcher house a bad thing, the only thing I see about living in a batchered house is the height of illicit things that happens there and do not forget that these batchered houses where been rented out by the owners of these said properties. (So who really provided the avenue, is it the ones looking for shelter or the shelter providers?)
And again I ask, is there a state where non-indigens don't perpetrate crimes? Even though I know it is not a good thing, it is also very wrong for all accusing fingers to be pointed at Akwa Ibom State when we all know the truth.
Now to my summary:
I am most grateful to God that Akwa Ibom State is now a topic for discussion when I could remember vividly that back as at 2007 even further to 2009, if I should tell my friends that I am from Akwa Ibom State, they would refer to me as someone from Calabar.
Akwa Ibom State is now a topic for discussion not because it has not gotten to its climax but also because as a state that was not known with no time has emerge as one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
We as indigents of Akwa Ibom State love and appreciate what is happening in Akwa Ibom as we understand that growth is gradual and continual.
If these things where to happen in places like Europe or Asia, we would have been singing their praises but no not in Nigeria.
And please before you use the word "mediocre" look it up at your dictionary and also try to understand the meaning.
Please you guys should shun all the hate game and lets all move forward and we'll if you don't want to move forward, I MOVE.
May the good Lord bless you .. amen we move
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by mmsen: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Yes and Ibeno ..,
Afaha Ube, enen Afaha , Itam uyo, each state government estates etc

How about Shelter Afrique and Ewet?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
lordaltruist:

I beg to disagree on this with you my brother; not to be biased or judge with sentiment, if we are to be sincere with ourselves, we would recognize the fact that Akpabio most especially not just completed his project but also trigger Akwa Ibom State to the limelight. It was right from Akpabio's tenure that many started recognizing Akwa Ibom as a separate state from Cross River in Nigeria.
I am not disputing the fact that there are no incomplete projects that were left by Akpabio but I am disproving the fact that Akpabio never completed any project.
There are many projects started and completed by Akpabio mostly the all known 30,000 Capacity Stadium and many others.
To really be sincere, all civilian governors of Akwa Ibom State did great; they all laid down footprints by which the state is being layed on today.
We should also try to understand that politics in Nigeria is a scam and give kudos to those that deserves it. There is no governor or government in Nigeria that has not stolen money and thus this should no longer be a bases of judgement for our government rather we should look at what they were able to do during their time on sit, if they were able to impact lives by the policies, projects and investments.
Again, I will like to point out the fact that during the time of GEJ, we had the best governors in Nigeria from all region all competing to better the other like in the south here, we had Akpabio vs Amaechi, we had Oshiomole vs Uduaghan and the rest. Likewise in other regions this was the inn thing of the day although I can not say much about the present government but we should also give kudos to them as they are all doing well regardless of the failing economy.
Here in the South we still have Udom vs Wike and in the West we have Ogun and Lagos likewise other regions.
Inspite of the COVID-19 economic meltdown they are still trying, I know they could do better but at least they are doing something rather than nothing.
nice piece tho the stadium was not fully completed but nice points
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by dreu2fine(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
delta state where una dey
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
FaithBrain1994:
After the festival what next? What is the usefulness of these decor when retirees are not paid their entitlements? When unemployment ratio in the state keeps skyrocking? When the state has been rated highest in terms of out of school children and lots more? Gov. Udom is my constituent, but he hasn't done enough. Anytime i see him, i'll tell him.
They will send it to your hus na
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2021
JerryBizz:

Will you useless paid agent shut up!
See this fool oh!
Because I wanted to keep it civil?
You are such an immature adult. And I'm sure your way older than me, but you speak stupidly.
You've been calling people idiot, senseless, this and that...Just because we didn't agree with your mediocrity. Lol
I don't care if you think I'm not from AK.
Just wait, when I become your leader, you will know. All this mediocrity and rubbish will cease.
Maybe you work for Tourism Board...That's why you are carrying this matter atop your head like basket of gala.
I'm from Uyo. Ikot mbon Ikono. There's nothing you can do about that !
Don't waste your time replying, cuz I'll ignore your ass. Mtshew
Shut up you are not from Akwa ibom cos we are not senseless like you. Go ask your ma.ma which depilated state she carry you from
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
JerryBizz:

Yes, I'm half ibom, half Yoruba... That's a very strong mix.
I'm pretty sure my senses supercede yours.
You local man
After saying you won’t reply me again , your low sense keep making you reply me .So having Yoruba cross breeding blood make you think you be Superman? It can only worsen your brain, it make you a confused entity.. Unam ke ikot

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by kvngsax001(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?
don't mind him.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
LILTJAY1:
the guy think say na $50bn dollars them take build dubai lol
na fool him be na

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Pootle:
same pictures from different angles
You need medical lenses
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Savie:
Idiot did I tell you I'm am an annang man? Mind you I'm an Ibibio man living in annang land(lkot ekpene) and I can testify that udom is the worst thing that happen to Akwa ibom state. I don't stand for neither akpabio nor udom, both of them are criminals that leave sustainable project like Ibom Deep Seaport and Ibom science park to initiate monumental projects that only benefit the rich and the elites and not the common man. Akpabio was a little better than this clown in office because they was a little hunger when he was in office and the price of foodstuff was low.!
When I say you are senseless you get angry , abeg stop using was and past tenses on udom becos his still the governor and ibom deep seaport approval was gotten by him and it’s construction is schedule for next yearv
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
nextdoorpal:

Like the famed dakkada policy or philosophy that is yet to allow the youths of AKS to stand but for a select few? Please what policies are we talking, prior to chastising the centre, implement laudable policies within the state first. Or is it the secret recruitment in the state civil service based on a man know man policy. A governor we all thought will make merit his watch word n not let the conventional misnomer of the past continue. Howbeit, it is well, it's only for a short time Sir. Power is transient!
My guy welcome to Nigeria .. It may interest you to know that nearly all the lives changing project of government are in the exclusive list
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Boniee:
Illaumoh is an Akwa Ibom version of BMC the niqqa is a UMC his job is to celebrate bullshit.

Go take pictures of Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Abak, Essien udim and post here before you a few round about in uyo with Christmas deco to showcase the whole Akwa Ibom.

If a pool on govt Udom's impact in Akwa ibom is conducted the nigga will fail massively.
In the picture I post , ikot ekpene, Ibeno, uyo and Onna roundabout is showcase there
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2021
nextdoorpal:

This is the best response I've read to Ilaumoh, we'll he''s doing his job which is to hoodwink the gullible n make everybody clap n say all is well in AKS. There is so much hunger in the state, poverty is personalized n walking on both feet cos of how the government has emasculated the citizenry.
Well the both of you are entitled to your foolishness
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
mmsen:

How about Shelter Afrique and Ewet?
They should get up to 19 or 18 hrs over there
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
kvngsax001:
don't mind him.
Two senseless ipig masturbating together
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2021
[/b]In another news ;
When a state stakes a spot on international tourism’s map[b]

December 16, 2021
Print
By George Bassey

GROWING up, the only tourist attraction in Nigeria given global recognition was Yankari Games Reserve of Bauchi State in the north eastern region of the country. However, poor management over the years made it lose its appeal and rating.

Despite huge investments at revamping the reserve by successive administrations in the state: Adamu Mu’azu (1999-2007) and Muhammed Abubakar (2015-2019), Yankari as it is fondly called, is still struggling at reclaiming its old status as increased level of insecurity which has plagued the North East region of the country continues to cause a huge risk to this tourist destination. Sadly, the huge investments on the facility have become challenged at recouping.

Other sites, national parks and forest reserves such as Olumo Rock, Ikogosi Waterfalls, Erin-Ijesa Hills and Obudu Cattle Ranch which could have retained a spot for Nigeria on global tourism map have also suffered poor management, infrastructural deficit, mundane practice, unconducive environment and insecurity.

In an extremely impressive demonstration of forward thinking, the Udom Emmanuel-led administration established Ibom Air not being unmindful that tourism thrives on aviation as it is the most important investment towards attaining enormous tourism strength with huge economic benefits as evident with countries like Kenya, Morocco, Ethiopia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates.

Nature had prepared Akwa Ibom for the new ambition with its apt description as Nigeria’s best-kept secret treasure and a land of promise from testimonies garnered across the public.

Some also describe it as a piece of God’s own real estate carefully hidden at the bottom of the map of the country, bordering the Atlantic Ocean and providing a strategic gateway for the country to any part of the world.

One can say Akwa Ibom State is the safest place in the country defined by beautiful scenery all through the stretch of the geographic boundaries, and the people remain the best resource of the land: they are industrious, intelligent and remarkably hospitable. You must agree these are the much-needed attributes for a great tourist destination.

In preparation for its new status, the State’s House of Assembly passed a Bill to establish the State Tourism, Arts and Culture Endowment Fund, AKSTACEF, into law.

A commitment that will dedicate funds to the repairs of major tourist attractions across the state and promote new ones. When Governor Emmanuel assents to it, there will be no shortage of funds and will to maintain historical and tourist sites such as the Amalgamation House at Ikot Abasi, the residence of Lord Lugard, the colonial governor who amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates in 1914, and Oron National Museum and Beach towards positioning the state for tourism growth.

[/b]In furtherance of this ambition, the Akwa Ibom State government has affirmed it shall be issuing certificate to some 5000 tourism companies with the aim of onboarding and validating their operations in the state tourism sector.

With the activation of the Tourism Information Desk at the state-owned Ibom Airport, tourists will have guides to facilitate to the iconic sites and monuments. It is expected that this will provide the needed information to all travellers and tourists coming into the state thus stimulating local business patronage, macro and micro economic stimulation.

The governor’s commitment to promoting more locations such as Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, the 21-storey Smart Building, Ibom Golf Course and other heritage sites speak to the importance placed on tourism for the edutainment pleasure of visitors and indigenes alike.[b]

It also reiterates the potential impact and value such initiatives have on the local economy and prosperity of the state whilst getting the country back on the world tourism map with the State.

Indeed, this agenda is also well supported through the mobilisation of residents across the state irrespective of ethnic, political and religious sentiments further anchored by the Peace Maintenance Movement formed by Emmanuel Enoidem, a lawyer.

Enoidem through the pan-Akwa Ibom movement has been mobilising citizens on the need to preserve the enviable peace within the state through civil and hospitable interactions as contribution to the success of the current administration.

Without a doubt, Ibomites are also not unmindful of the personal and economic growth the industrialisation agenda and quest for global recognition as a tourist destination avails them for which they are ready to play host to the rest of the world through their cuisines, friendliness and warmth.

According to Ekerete Ifiok a Tourism and hospitality sector stakeholder, Ibomites have elected to preserve the Udom Emmanuel’s legacy through their resolve to maintain peace, as Tourism only thrives where there is serenity.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by backbone503(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2021
This guy and others here are paid propagandarist. Let him take unedited pics of plaza, ring road 3, Itam flyover etc (all in Uyo) and show us.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

After saying you won’t reply me again , your low sense keep making you reply me .So having Yoruba cross breeding blood make you think you be Superman? It can only worsen your brain, it make you a confused entity.. Unam ke ikot
Afo ado unam ikot, idogho ami.
Enang!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Shut up you are not from Akwa ibom cos we are not senseless like you. Go ask your ma.ma which depilated state she carry you from
I said it, and quote me, I WILL STILL RULE OVER YOU AS YOUR LEADER IN THE FUTURE. IT IS INEVITABLE. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET!
Unless Abasi ibagha...And we know he dey! I will look for this your moniker by then and quote you to come and wail in front of me at the governor's mansion.

You don't play with grace. For your info, my dad is Adaidaha ke efik eburutu. From the Obong of Calabar.
He is also, Adaidaha ke ibibio Eburutu from the Paramount Ruler of Uyo. He is a one time SSG designate, close friend to Obong Victor Attah, Sen. Udoedeghe, Sen. Udoma udo Udoma amidst the other older key figures of that state. And you are telling me what? I am not from AK. Haha... I laugh at you.
I don't even need to trade words with you...What will be , will be. I am you political leader in no less than 20 years time. Argue with God and the spirits if you don't like it.

You think it's by insulting people up and down on this your state-sponsored post? We will clean up all these types of rubbish when the time comes.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
JerryBizz:

I said it, and quote me, I WILL STILL RULE OVER YOU AS YOUR LEADER IN THE FUTURE. IT IS INEVITABLE. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET!
Unless Abasi ibagha...And we know he dey! I will look for this your moniker by then and quote you to come and wail in front of me at the governor's mansion.

You don't play with grace. For your info, my dad is Adaidaha ke efik eburutu. From the Obong of Calabar.
He is also, Adaidaha ke ibibio Eburutu from the Paramount Ruler of Uyo. He is a one time SSG designate, close friend to Obong Victor Attah, Sen. Udoedeghe, Sen. Udoma udo Udoma amidst the other older key figures of that state. And you are telling me what? I am not from AK. Haha... I laugh at you.
I don't even need to trade words with you...What will be , will be. I am you political leader in no less than 20 years time. Argue with God and the spirits if you don't like it.

You think it's by insulting people up and down on this your state-sponsored post? We will clean up all these types of rubbish when the time comes.
Rule ke? You seem to be having issues with English.. Do political figures still rule over people?
Well a senseless flat head half sperms ofonzo like you won’t be able to comprehend
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2021
[/b]TD Jakes To Minister At Akwa Ibom Carol Service[b]

By
Iniabasi Umo
Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:31:54 GMT

Senior Pastor of the Potter’s House Church, United States of America, Bishop Thomas Jakes, will minister at the Akwa Ibom Carol festival.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, will also minister at the annual Christmas Carol festival which will hold on December 17, 2021 at the Ibom Hall grounds in Uyo.
It will also feature Nigerian gospel music ministers like Panam Percy Paul, Tim Godfrey, Dunsin Oyekan, Ada Ehi, Aity Dennis, Bobby Friga, David G, Ema Onyx, GUC, Progress Effiong, John Bassey, Patience Ekwere and Uduakobong Akpan, Jnr.

Speaking on behalf of the festival planning committee, on Wednesday, Special Adviser to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Public Affairs, Mr Raphael Edem, said the carol was conceived to enhance the spiritual rejuvenation of the state and her people.

Edem who stated that the Christmas festival placed Akwa Ibom in the Guinness Book of Records in 2014, noted that the purpose of the event which was initiated in 2008, has remain undefeated.

He explained that this year’s event which will be the 12th edition is tagged ‘The Return’ as it did not hold last year due to COVID-19, adding that it will feature a 5,000 mass choir from the World Record 25,000 Choir.

“In few days, precisely on Friday, December 17, 2021, the state will be in the eyes of the world again with the return of the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival.

“The theme for the 2021 Carols Festival is “THE RETURN” and is drawn from the the bible verse Isiah 51:11 (KJV), “Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

“From inception, the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival was conceived to enhance the spiritual rejuvenation of the state and people, and after 12 successful editions, that purpose of the Carols Festival has remained undefeated.

“As a people who have been largely preserved from the fatalities that rocked the world in the heat of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are returning to thank God for his blessings to us as a state and a people.

[/b]“For the first time in the history of this event, we will be having two guest ministers this year – the Senior Pastor of The Potter’s House Church from the USA, Bishop Thomas D. Jakes and the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

“The 12th edition of the Carols Festival which will be hosted at the 55,000-sq. metre Ibom Hall Arena, along IBB Avenue in Uyo by 6pm, will, according to the organizers feature the globally recognized World Record Mass Choir of the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival.

“The World Record Mass Choir in this edition will feature 5,000 out of the 25,000-strong choir. Other choir groups that will perform this year are the host choir, the Akwa Ibom State Government Choir, The Promised-Land Chorale Int’l, Intenxity and the Ibom Orchestra,” he stated.
[b]

Edem mentioned that South Africa’s DJ and musician, Master KG will be the only non-Nigerian performer at the event.

He revealed that over the years, the event has been a source of economic empowerment to many indigenes, adding that Governor Udom Emmanuel was committed to the successful hosting of the event.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Danjikanbauchi: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
Umeahi has done well more than the whole governors from Yoruba land.

When you compare Lagos revenue and that of other state you will know that Lagos governors are thiefing idiots,
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by McLizbae: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
You talk well mazi.
Freestainworld:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2021
JerryBizz:

It pained him it
Hahaha grin grin
I have problems with English? Haha. Bros, I was born in the UK for your information. I am pretty sure I understand the English language better than you do . Almost all my siblings were born abroad too.
You are still just upset and hurt. What is flat head? Ofonzo? What's all these silly names you speak of?
I said, quote me! I am your political leader in that state in not less than 20 years time. It will come to you as a shock. You don't know the spiritual controls the physical. It has to reflect in the spirit-realm first.
Paid agent. Shift jareee!
When those who are politicians by blood are speaking, you should just shut your mouth and keep posting Christmas decorations all about.
Asiere...
One wonder why you are so fake.. my guy go and rest abroad or not, you don’t still understand English ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by sageb: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom is the best place to be this Yuletide.

#CompletionAgenda
#UdomEmmanuel
#AkwaIbom
#AKSCarolsFest2021
# Ibeno beach and it’s islands

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/279232120897638/?d=n

Akwa Ibom Ayaya
@Ilaumoh when will they re-introduce Ukap Isua Chrismas festival?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by masui(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

And one wonder why you are now fooling yourself for him ..

Suit yourself. Am too busy for your crap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.