Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49935 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
PennywysCares:
tell us where you from, make we check something
That’s idiot won’t dare mention is state

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even as someone who hails from Uyo, I see this post as needless. Fine, you work for AKSG one way or another, and you are to promote it (especially tourism-wise) But it's still mediocre. If you then come to Abj, what will you say?
See, nditor Ibom need industries, jobs, especially manufacturing jobs.
Even Ewet housing Estate, and Osongoma do not have 21 hrs of electricity. So where did you say you get that at? Unless you live in the hilltop mansion of the governor. And solar is still used.

Christmas lights and all is not a measure of a state's good economy. Functional industries, pipe borne, quality schools, come before that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by vivalavida(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.

Which south south governor has big tummy?
Is it okowa?
Obaseki?
Wike?
Ayade?
Udom emmanuel?
Abi Diri?
Did you just type this for likes?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Poiu11: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by obalola02: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Las last, I'll still run for the position of Governor when it's time. It is my destiny cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Edipet(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Find links below since you no get YouTube for ur phone ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBoeU1rRjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5Grw3uuGc
trash bro, a State that is made of brown roofs.... Can we boast of 3 developed cities in akwa ibom,..., You are showing us uyo everytime, uyo that is made of brown roofs,...go around the 31 Lga in akwa ibom and see for yourself how they look like.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom amaka! Igbos made it so

Oya haters over to you people
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by eeetuk(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit(m):

We celebrate mediocrity in this country too much.

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

The Governors of Akwa ibom are thieves, especially akpabio

I agree 100%!
In 2007 to 2011, Akpabio received from the federal government of Nigeria N260billion. At that time, US dollar per Naira was $0.75.
He used that money to award fraudulent contracts to his friends and turned in no projects at the end. That kind of misused of money prompted former minister for finance, Mrs. Ngozi Iweala to denounce and to call out Akpabio for his reckless behavior. Then, in 2015, Akpabio received from federal revenue allocation N300 billion and used it to finance President Goodluck Jonathan re-election campaigns on the promise that if President Jonathan won his re-election, he would create Ita state out of the current Akwa Ibom State for Akpabio. And thank God, President Jonathan lost his re-election.

So, to your point, the money Akwa Ibom State government has received over the past 16 years could have built the state places you find in US and Dubai. But it has not because the state government is run by criminals and organized crimes network.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Broveens42(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I wonder when fools like you talk about rise building as if it’s an index for development …

Calm down.
I'm just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Does akwa ibom have pipe borne water, light rail or constant power supply or you just want to showcase your ignorance with pictures of roundabouts decorated with Christmas lights?
No they don’t have is enugu that is landlock that have … senseless pig

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by wiseone28: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
And the road that leads to the stadium there's no light..

Make 2023 come so that we can see a new praise singer moniker benefiting from the new government.

I still remember the pH boy here tonybacanister during Udom first term

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

It seem you are senseless. A state and it’s people are celebrating Xmas and you are there in your state, so pained grin

SMH.

May you never be induced with material benefits to trade your future successes and that of your unborn generations for temporary pittance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Jmichael1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit:

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

The Governors of Akwa ibom are thieves, especially akpabio.

learn to appreciate 4 once,abi nah u put dem for office?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Cognitivereason: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ondo, anambra are doing much better than akwa ibom state...yes I said akwa ibom state...
A state DAT waste resources building white elephant projects 21 story tower that benefit no one, 5 stars hotels and airlines that not more than 0.001% of the entire population will fly...

Money that should have been invested into massive industries and building a major deep sea port to attract massive industrialization...
Don't even think of mentioning the car assembly or coconut oil factory he is building...
It not a enough to turn the state to an industrialized state...and such industries should be done by private sector... and to attract private sector investment you build a seaport!!!.. The ibeno port is taking forever to implement...
Although akwa ibom has done remarkably well on quality road infrastructure...

Kaduna and kano are also doing well...insecurity is their bane

Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Broveens42:

Calm down.
I'm just stating the obvious.
One wonder why Seychelles and Maldives islands that is a developed countries don’t have high rise building or you think Eastern European cities are not developed na

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Jmichael1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
JerryBizz:
Las last, I'll still run for the position of Governor when it's time. It is my destiny cool

don't forget to includ my name as one of ur S.A when u finally bcum the governor...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Ondo, anambra are doing much better than akwa ibom state...yes I said akwa ibom state...
A state DAT waste resources building white elephant projects 21 story tower that benefit no one, 5 stars hotels and airlines that not more than 0.001% of the entire population will fly...

Money that should have been invested into massive industries and building a major deep sea port to attract massive industrialization...
Don't even think of mentioning the car assembly or coconut oil factory he is building...
It not a enough to turn the state to an industrialized state...and such industries should be done by private sector... and to attract private sector investment you build a seaport!!!.. The ibeno port is taking forever to implement...
Although akwa ibom has done remarkably well on quality road infrastructure...

Kaduna and kano are also doing well...insecurity is their bane

One wonder why you are so pained grin grin
Jealousy na disease
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Cool
Na the game oo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by saintgp(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

It seem you are senseless. A state and it’s people are celebrating Xmas and you are there in your state, so pained grin
With all due respect sir, you really need to work on ur manners of approach.i follow virtually all your threads about Akwa Ibom State and I have noticed that you are always quick to Insult people.

Criticism is inevitable as long as government is concern,as such one's ability as government media aide to be professional no matter the provocation is something you need to learn.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaytee01:
Let us see the one in your state.
That’s idiot you quoted just left the group chat
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Not bad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kennitrust:
So na light make am beautiful? undecided undecided

Celebration of mediocracy
Senseless Ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE. The value of naira keeps depreciating at an alarming speed. If you convert the figures we hear in the news into dollars, we will know that Nigeria is broke.
Nice point
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by udemzyudex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?

Even the America you dey aspire to go to get bad places but they will only show you the beautiful side, oga you no know nothing about advertising.

Na to bring tourist to see this beautiful places this December in Akwaibom state, so rest abeg.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ndipe:
Akwa Ibom needs jobs not decorations that wont pay the bills for most of the inhabitants. Dakkada!
Just say you need job stop insulting people that are not complaining to you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by VEXT: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
saintgp:

With all due respect sir, you really need to work on ur manners of approach.i follow virtually all your threads about Akwa Ibom State and I have noticed that you are always quick to Insult people.

Criticism is inevitable as long as government is concern,as such one's ability as government media aide to be professional no matter the provocation is something you need to learn.

They deserve the insult.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by ubox: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brexxit:

The Governors of Akwa ibom are thieves, especially akpabio.
Do u know how Akwa Ibom was before and where it is today, it's a process

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Eshiet12(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
My people appearance is not reality oo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Btruth:
......where is Ibeno beach? Was once there back in 2000.
Exxon Mobil roundabout Ibeno..

Bar beach video few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z3LtTsil3E

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Na one roundabout u snap all through o
You need eyes lens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.