Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) (48753 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/man-blames-devil-after-raping-18-year-old-daughter-in-ilorin/
you too like rape case,,,, I hope say your future husband no go bi rapist undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
If he was aware enough to immediately give her money to make sure she didn’t conceive, then he was totally aware of himself when he did the deed. Your own daughter your flesh and blood that you named, it’s just beyond reason!! angry
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Loreettaa: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your own daughter... Can't wrap my head around it.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=108530039][/quote]

you're living a sad life, continue investing your time in looking for crime that had to do with men as if crime is a gender thing

please get your brain back, you're running mentally derailed already. check it out

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kam2021:
@op mentioned A man somewhere and most of the men are reacting personally to that comment. A man is a generic term..so why not condemn your genders action than pour mumu anger on another person mtchww
the action is bad and condemnable but what we must realize is the sad truth that most men and women react impulsively to their emotions and what they see,some men can get an instant erection by just seeing a young girl in flimsy night gown which unfortunately my be his daughter and also some women will also be aroused by seeing a small boy which I personally suffered in the hands of our househelps,cousins,aunties and neghibours when growing up,stories like this can never stop,I will even be surprised if it is only once they did it,it is a sad reality of humanity that most men and women do not have control over their libido and their desire so strong
that they believe the devil is controlling them,it reminds me of my aunty that will force me to finger and suck her pvssy while i am still in primary school,this is a woman that is supposed to guide and protect us but she is shivering ,rolling out her white eyes and muttering rubbish while I am forced to suck her,then I believed she was possessed by the devil but now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/man-blames-devil-after-raping-18-year-old-daughter-in-ilorin/
no b Police suppose handle the matter una wah begin fo police work but Mr Edo man thunder fire you
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by marhez43(f): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
My kepus is inching me oo i need a guy tonight.wit strong d*ck that can f*ck very well am so w*t ogun state
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by marhez43(f): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
My kepus is inching me oo i need a guy tonight.wit strong d*ck that can f*ck very well am so w*t ogun state i wil pay ur
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
The fuhrer speaks.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Some men are scum bags

Men like this should be thrown in jail and keys thrown away
abi he should be killed
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devil wey dey jeje wit em wife 4 huz dey sip almo bitters na em u wan involve 4 ur matter undecided
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
DabuIIIT:

You sound like a child killer and a murderess. May God save children from people like you.

The Almighty created other animals male and female same time but created only Adam at first.

When Eve LATER came,snake became her boyfriend and the world became what it is today.

Only God knows what you gender sapiens would have been screaming today if Adam was the one deceived by the serpent!!!!

@ topic,that man is highly dishonourable and disgusting. The law should deal severely with him.

Yeah, that is why the apple got stuck in Adam’s throat aka Adam’s apple for future evidence. Stop believing everything you read. The evidence is right there in your face.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Oizee(f): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Poor girl, from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na them
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by techWriter5: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
chance you tell the bolded also consist your dad, brother and husband?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by KushLyon(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
extol1:
In as much I condemn this barbaric act, I think the op has a problem with the male gender. She is after bad news of the male gender. I hope this is not aunty kemi version 2

She's aunty kemi on codeine, a very crazy female with daddy issues
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Afamsi: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian women need to reduce the rate at which they are giving birth to all these monsters. Start practicing selective breeding.
The woman that gave birth to him is a monsteress
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Odior1023(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Abeg look for better names for your children.

Obomeleru means: Na my hand i go take run am in Edo language.

The man don use him hand run his daughter.

The man name they follow am.

Try look for good names for your kids,please.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:
God!
As far as men can't control their urge, more of this is bound to happen. The best is to keep every girl child away from them.

Exactly.
When you mention it to them,some of them will start saying it's not every men, but how are we to know, it doesn't show on the face, all we know is that they all have a fuckin dick

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by TenQ: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:
God!
As far as men can't control their urge, more of this is bound to happen. The best is to keep every girl child away from them.

If your father is a man and he can control his urge then rephrase your statement!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are usually the cause of rape. We go about seducing men all the time.
How does it apply in this case?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by blacknoir: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Castrate the idiot
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by RighteousI: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:
A banana in the custody of a monkey is more safer than a girl child in the custody of a man.

Was it not a foolish female like you that chose to marry and create a family with this paedophile? The rate at which you foolish females fall for these wife beaters and paedophiles is astonishing.

As punishment for the lack of maturity of the modern Nigerian female, we great men will not give you foolish females advice in regards to how to identify the goods guys from the bad guys (paedophiles) in dating. We will let you marry them after which they will attack you in marriage.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Gee64: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sex maniac
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by errigdee: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
see face
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
angry angry Please what would move a man in his right senses to list after his own daughter and rape her? Is this not a form of mental imbalance.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by EyenNtokon: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
marhez43:
My kepus is inching me oo i need a guy tonight.wit strong d*ck that can f*ck very well am so w*t ogun state i wil pay ur

hmm lol
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Sally97(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:
That was his daughter you dimwitted soul

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:
Shame on you.
Why impersonate?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Rree: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Nigeria's Mafia, Cultists In Germany: A DW Documentary (Video) / Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.