Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) (48784 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why mention the daughter's name? This is what happens when a hunter of rats and rabbits tries his hand at journalism.

Appalling to say the least.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Egbeunique29: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Tito of issue grin grin grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Egbeunique29: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Toto of issue grin grin grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2021
The lowest form of trash on the face of the Earth is this kind of Nigerian male.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by chiefobdk2: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Afonjas on d beat grin
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
A banana in the custody of a monkey is more safer than a girl child in the custody of a man.
please ignore this moniker. This can't be a female.
She is very female.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are usually the cause of rape. We go about seducing men all the time.
.. Yes. 100%
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by aidameoryou: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2021
juman:
Go to prostitute instead.
Both are bad but the earlier is badder.

What makes going to a prostitute bad?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by donchyke1975: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2021
May that devil send you to jail
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by HonestFriend: 4:15am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
God!
As far as men can't control their urge, more of this is bound to happen. The best is to keep every girl child away from them.

Just listen to yourself..

How will u feel if ur daughter is taken away from you because of the fear that you might rape her?

Read it again before replying..
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Sctests: 4:23am On Dec 16, 2021
yoruba and incest. Tufia!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Lord... The things we read on here! cry

When we read this kind of news, everyone forgets about gender (except the OP who has taken it upon herself to be like the people I'm criticizing, lol). But if it was about a lady breaking up with a guy, the front page would be full of "fear women", "fear that gender", "Nigerian women are useless", etc. Instead of acknowledging the societal decay, men are allowing sexism to push them into condoning it. Please, let's launch a campaign against rape and sexual assaults in general. It is not a woman's thing. It affects all of us.

#StopRapingYourWomen

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Peerlessme(f): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/man-blames-devil-after-raping-18-year-old-daughter-in-ilorin/

The victim joined her father in the gatehouse where he was working as a security guard and[b] it was during the night of her first stay with her father that the incident occurred[/b]
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/ What's in a name?
His surname is 'Obo'merelu. Any surprises?
/
. And what does that mean if I may ask?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:21am On Dec 16, 2021
BrashMan:

I can imagine what your father, brothers and male causins did to you. You punna saw hell in their hands, hence your comment.
. Kai... But you take style wicked o... Lols.

Well, suit that stupid girl right. I don‘t know why she‘s always fond of dragging men‘s misdeeds to this forum all the time for public castigation as if the female folks are saints.

NB; I‘m not in anyway impying that what that he-goat of a man did was right though.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:35am On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
What do you expect from a man whose sore name starts with OBO?

See as him resemble
. And that brings the question for those of us who don‘t understand and wish to “What then is “OBO“ since even somebody like Davido bears it as his croon or stage name?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Lovenorth:
This is normal thing in Christianity
. Yes, just as it is normal to marry a “SUCKLING“ in islam.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Benresmy:
you too like rape case,,,, I hope say your future husband no go bi rapist undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
. Which future husband? Pesin wey dey always shout “Future is female up and down na im man wan go marry, for where?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=108532916][/quote]"Rape is very bad" but i have checked your post all points on bitterness towards men tell me have you for once witness Abused by someone or heartbroken your hate to men is so much, try and find peace darling i love you but God loves u more Merry Christmas
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
God!
As far as men can't control their urge, more of this is bound to happen. The best is to keep every girl child away from them.

Your distaste for men is extreme! From most of your anti-masculine comments,
I am beginning to have a hunch, you may have suffered some form of abuse from some men...perhaps some you should naturally have a high degree of trust!

Notwithstanding, I think you may have allowed your personal experience(s) to becloud reason. This is because the greater number among men are, and have always remained the best parent to the girl child.

That some men are insane doesn't make all men insane! That some women are loose doesn't mean every woman is loose. So, stop the generalization!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Awoleesu:

Your distaste for men is extreme! From most of your anti-masculine comments,
I am beginning to have a hunch, you may have suffered some form of abuse from some men...perhaps some you should naturally have a high degree of trust!

Notwithstanding, I think you may have allowed your personal experience(s) to becloud reason. This is because the greater number among men are, and have always remained the best parent to the girl child.

That some men are insane doesn't make all men insane! That some women are loose doesn't mean every woman is loose. So, stop the generalization!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Monster on the loose chop his uncontrollable JT. Foolish man
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by saphiere(f): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
"Rape is very bad" but i have checked your post all points on bitterness towards men tell me have you for once witness Abused by someone or heartbroken your hate to men is so much, try and find peace darling i love you but God loves u more Merry Christmas
Yes. A thousand times

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Chochovini:
. Which future husband? Pesin wey dey always shout “Future is female up and down na im man wan go marry, for where?
I swear bro... Na lesbian she bi automatic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by BrashMan: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Chochovini:
. Kai... But you take style wicked o... Lols.

Well, suit that stupid girl right. I don‘t know why she‘s always fond of dragging men‘s misdeeds to this forum all the time for public castigation as if the female folks are saints.

NB; I‘m not in anyway impying that what that he-goat of a man did was right though.

Na wetin she talk na. She said she is not safe in the company of her father and brothers. That's what her comment implies. Which means they have been raping her. Talk about speaking from experience.

What the guy did is evil and a lot of men are condemning him. But she chose to drag all men which includes her father and brothers.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by otokx(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Hope Nigeria's legal system is updated to keep this man behind bars for quite some time.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by AtorKelly(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Auntie.... I guess that is how you were kept away from your father?

Is this the type of response that your fish brain could produce?

saphiere:
God!

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Monchocolat: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
People will always blame devil, because within them there he reside, dine and dwell...

Am not surprise when u blame yourself
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
Exactly

I see!
I sincerely sympathize with you.
Must have been a harrowing experience capable of quenching the flame of faith and trust in you. My earnest prayer is that life turns in your favour, to show you true love that can indeed repair your psyche and outlook to the male folk.

True love does exist, I believe. But most times life just deals us the wrong menu first...perhaps that we may appreciate the essence and beauty of the better side of life.

May you find true love!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
God!

Don't generalize, not all men are evil minded...
Orh are you telling me you will keep your daughter away from her father, your husband??
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Pinkyposh:

Exactly.
When you mention it to them,some of them will start saying it's not every men, but how are we to know, it doesn't show on the face, all we know is that they all have a fuckin dick
That means it's also unsafe to leave our male children with you females...

Very risky. ..

Keep generalising biitches...
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by zzory: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
A banana in the custody of a monkey is more safer than a girl child in the custody of a man.
please ignore this moniker. This can't be a female.

saphiere I wonder why you are so frustrated, both on your FB account... well sha what do we expect from an ugllly wood like you... an old newspaper fah

well maybe you forgot we still have your real pictures here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.