Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) (48786 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by remitarich(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
em own daughter em get mind the do am till satisfaction that's when em realized baa.

should i say he was under the spell of devil or what now..........
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
What kinda man is that?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
That means it's also unsafe to leave our male children with you females...

Very risky. ..

Keep generalising biitches...

I don't care if that hurts you, but that's the fact. Accept it and move on

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by wonderr(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2021
I don't support rape oo but if na d girl rape her dad now d story no go make front page o
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by ogbenimax007: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
RoyalBlu:
See him face like devil PA.

Issues like this makes me support some use of 'community brushing'. What wickedness sad
grin
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by ronyman(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Person wey him name na Obo wetin you expect grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Goldentulip2: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Smh I can’t understand why some men will behave like this. It’s just unimaginable. People like this should be SEVERELY punished to deter others from EVER doing this. In fact death penalty
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pinkyposh:

I don't care if that hurts you, but that's the fact. Accept it and move on
Yeah, I will accept that you were unsafe around your father, uncles, brothers, cousins and all the other males in your family...

You are speaking out of experience of what you went through in the hands of your father..

I'm sorry if you were traumatized, I'm really sorry...
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
Yeah, I will accept that you were unsafe around your father, uncles, brothers, cousins and all the other males in your family...

You are speaking out of experience of what you went through in the hands of your father..

I'm sorry if you were traumatized, I'm really sorry...
Why still so pained about the truth and the fact
You men should do better, and stop seeing every female as a sex object
If you are still pained about my statement, you can jump into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
God!
As far as men can't control their urge, more of this is bound to happen. The best is to keep every girl child away from them.

Is like your dad.!;+$--$;-;
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Gnosis777: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is so disturbing and disgusting. I feel pity for his poor daughter who should have been protected by her father. Instead, this devil is the monster that preyed on her.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pinkyposh:

Why still so pained about the truth and the fact
You men should do better, and stop seeing every female as a sex object
If you are still pained about my statement, you can jump into the lagoon
That's why I'm saying sorry for being traumatized...

Your hole must be very wide after your dad have drilled a well there...

I'm sorry once again... cry cry
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
That's why I'm saying sorry for being traumatized...

Your hole must be very wide after your dad have drilled a well there...

I'm sorry once again... cry cry
I can see where you will end up at
I'm not surprised, like father like son,
The thoughts of rapist to his daughter
Unfortunately for u n fortunately for me, my dad never grew up with us, he only visited
So go ahead continuing drilling your daughters. RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pinkyposh:

I can see where you will end up at
I'm not surprised, like father like son,
The thoughts of rapist to his daughter
Unfortunately for u n fortunately for me, my dad never grew up with us, he only visited
So go ahead continuing drilling your daughters. RAPIST
Stop showing how traumatized you are...

We all know you were not safe around your father, your uncle must have used you as a sex object... Entering in and out of your weak pvssy.. grin grin

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
Stop showing how traumatized you are...

We all know you were not safe around your father, your uncle must have used you as a sex object... Entering in and out of your weak pvssy.. grin grin
Well I don't have time to reply someone like you cos it's becoming more childish
This is my last reply to you though
But my statement still stands, female children should be taken away from their fathers, take it or you leave it
Good day
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by FahBuLous: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pinkyposh:

Well I don't have time to reply someone like you cos it's becoming more childish
This is my last reply to you though
But my statement still stands, female children should be taken away from their fathers, take it or you leave it
Good day
All I know is that you are unsafe around your father and uncle...
So stop showing us your traumatized self...
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nigra(f): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/man-blames-devil-after-raping-18-year-old-daughter-in-ilorin/
This is too bad, I am even suspecting my uncle of raping his daughter,but I don't have evidence..My intution has been bugging me on this,but i need evidence so i can confront him..please join me to pray for her.. sad
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by bepositive11: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are usually the cause of rape. We go about seducing men all the time.

If you're a woman, you need to see a psychiatrist. There's something wrong with you
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
saphiere:
Yes. A thousand times
you need to heal okey
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sally97:

That was his daughter you dimwitted soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.