Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi (67077 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:54am On Dec 16, 2021
I still cannot understand how this man plans to do the inheritance sef.
I just can't understand.
Was the wife brandishing the properties and making him believe that he was not a part of it?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ismhab(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo and blood money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Soukiss(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:

Domi don vex
no b lie she don vex.i dey laugh in Swahili language
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Passionate1(m): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Wanna see how people really are ?
Wait till money is involved . . .
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2021
olasaad:

Please explain

What other explanation do you need?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by DemMannaScam: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2021
The JW caught my attention

Kindly explain this doctrine of yours.

*** A witness in urgent need of blood must be denied blood transfusion. It is better the person dies than be given blood

Why so?

Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by dingbang(m): 5:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonyi people again.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Caseless: 5:30am On Dec 16, 2021
How did this cool-looking woman end up with a bleached substandard yahoo boy? How did she stay with him with his smelling bleached skin? It's clear that this guy is a cultist and an armed robber. Women are going through a lot. RIP
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Bom boy. Abobi, haha.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Flamees(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The man looks irresponsible with his bleached skin

Just for the money,

May we not marry who go kill us
But i no just understand since he's the husband he should automatically be the next of kin
This kin man deserves death
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Amhappy(f): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Maybe properties given to her by her parents. You killed her to probably sell them and useless the money. May our children not bring us shame.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ORIAYO70(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrest-husband-emeh-kalu-3-others-for-abduction-and-murder-of-his-wife/

See the dirty bleching Dog u choose to marry,
They will say iPod r industrious, what about this bleaching dog.. .by their heads u shall know Dem.

Shey dis one na husband or Dog

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by ORIAYO70(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W

Good morning Bro

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Wicked lazy idiota
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Skmoda360(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2021
dominique:
Efuleefu lazy, greedy fellow. How can you waste a life because of money? This is why some made women would rather remain single than end up with a poverty ridden riff raff of a man. Majority of such men are greedy opportunists who won't blink twice before killing you to claim everything you've worked for. See his dirty bleached legs like badly done bole
Eweeeh!!! See finishing....the weyrey deserve it......what a bastard, useless lazy husband.....
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by danhans(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2021
He is a foolish man,can't he work na wa
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Ingocof(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by quinox947: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
Good for nothing.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Lovenorth: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Ipob terrorists amaka grin
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Verysmart101: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
U see why I do often blame women for wrong choices they make.When you tell a woman to marry a responsible man they won't hear rather they go for touts,Bleep boys and their likes.See how irresponsible this man is yet she loves him.I don't know why women hate responsible guys honestly.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by LivingTribunal: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Obtuse frog leg bleaching preposterous bastard
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by storm001(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
As Man don carry breaching cream kill himself finish, em come turn attention to his beautiful wife.

Wicked world.

They should deal with him.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by oilyngbati(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2021
There’s nothing more deplorable than an Ipob terrorist bingo. This one even bleached
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by almarthins(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:

I think we should make a law that gives provision for any property to be unsellable by just signing a simple document. Any one who buys it enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Stargurl20(f): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2021
What do u expect from a fellow who has bleached all his entire life like hypo. Noting less.
R.i.p to the deceased cry
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by jimtemi1: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
olasaad:

Please explain
it self explanatory, woman are vulnerable, if they inherit properties and marry a broke man... Is either the give the man the properties to have control over it, or control it them selves. And if the husband is insecure like this bastard in front page same fate could befall her because of covetousness and insecurities of some man...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by figoperch: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
Jehovah's witnesses

Is Jehovah Witness a religion on its own or a denomination of Christianity?

You don't even sound convincing enough.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by FirmTR(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:

Your daughter inherited your wealth, but you don't want her children to inherit hers.. Instead should be transferred to JW undecided

The truth be say eh
You are a Mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2021
almarthins:

I think we should make a law that gives provision for any property to be unsellable by just signing a simple document. Any one who buys it enter one chance.
there's a provision to that effect. One useless drug addict who lives close to me was given a land by his dad, and sold it for ten million, use the money finance his habit. his father nullified the sales in court with the documents, and the clauses therein, in it is stated that the condition of bequeath of land was for erection of structure/gardening only and not for sales or any other transfer of ownership of any form of part or whole of land. As we speak the boy and the buyer dey quanta. He's in prison for fraud. His dad no send. E don fence the land, come boldly write am say "this land can never be sold "on the four corners of the fence. No time.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
FirmTR:

Your daughter inherited your wealth, but you don't want her children to inherit hers.. Instead should be transferred to JW undecided

The truth be say eh
You are a Mumu man
the truth be say u be idiot. My daughter husband go make provision for their kids. Me I no look towards papa things, even if e get plenty. I struggle and achieve my buildings by myself. Lazy idiot, the best a father can do is to educate you/ teach you work/ business, efulefu man. No difference between u and the killer husband.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by tunjidare2(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

Guy that is not true stop generalizing in every denomination there are over zealous people. Check the question I just asked her.

They are over zealous you mean.

The question is for her not me.

Hmmm, you might be seeing their outter appearance and is really deceiving.

Anything you over do is bad, you tend to pretend and become hypocritic...

Abeg, make I rest, there a proofs but what do I gain sabotaging them, it's non of my business, if you want to know more about them, Google will take you to various sites castigating them by their former members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.