Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son (6508 Views)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by daroz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
why will they want to kill him, is it that they are afraid he is going to start calling some names which are uncallable or what?
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by sinie: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
Baba banky don't you think u r been too. Liberal with the word "inteligence".
Pls pple is he sinile? I mean comparing his son with the great MKO
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by PurestBoy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
The father of a thieving son, both of them should be hanged
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Enosa1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
The way una dey comment since eh, i wonder whether na nairalanders wan kill bank ole. The maximum corrupt politician now get is six month jail term.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by texazzpete(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
Useless old crook!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by forkadict(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
Onpe ki won to paa danu.
Wetin efcc still dey wait sef wey dem neva blow him head scatter.
Plough N10Billion on Ikorodu-Sagamu road that keeps killing innocent souls due to trailer/containers tipping over on passenger cars because of the terrible state the road is and lets see if that won't make a difference.

Infact Bankole snr. E no go better for you for that nonsense wey you dey yarn. If you as much as take one naira out of the N10 billion your thieving son is accused of stealing, may you spend that money treating cancer of the deak and balls. BASTARD!!!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by buruls(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
daddy bankole are you not aware of that popular biblical saying that says "raise up a child in the way he should go, "
forgive me if i say "like father like son"
because i presume he is doing exactly what you sent him.
(like father like son, big thief small thief)   sad
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
fork adict:

Onpe ki won to paa danu.
Wetin efcc still dey wait sef wey dem neva blow him head scatter.
Plough N10Billion on Ikorodu-Sagamu road that keeps killing innocent souls due to trailer/containers tipping over on passenger cars because of the terrible state the road is and lets see if that won't make a difference.

[b]Infact Bankole snr. E no go better for you for that nonsense wey you dey yarn. If you as much as take one naira out of the N10 billion your thieving son is accused of stealing, may you spend that money treating cancer of the deak and balls. naughty pers[/b]on!!!
waleeeeee!!! grin
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Amjustme: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
Dont worry Baba, its your son that is trying to kill us, we just want to teach him a little lesson but if he is as innocent as he is, he'll come out clean and clear so relax, u know what your son can do so,
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by snowdrops(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
this man should be in jail if nigeria were a sane country. his son bought the 37 storey NITEL building in lagos using his father`s name. where was he when this corruption and fraud was taking place? now that the chicken have come home to roost he is crying foul.

37-storey house sold to Bankole’s firm: Probe panel seeks revocation
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-688660.0.html
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by 1025: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
my own father will always blame us even in public for any wrong doing but i see all these fathers come out to protect their criminal children. well, it runs in the blood. like father, like son. it is just like someone expecting somebody like bode george to come out and blame his children for stealing when he is a thief himself.
i don't know how best to put this, the yorubas are really not representing well at the federal levels. what will happen to a generation with all round criminal fathers?
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
EFCC should reposes his properties, have him serve his term(2-10 years) and release him, they need to be on to the next culprit and stop wasting time,
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by gernded(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
ohh so efcc should not kill the thief i mean bank--ole or what?thief na thief and hey alani dont just mention abiola again in your nonsense that they they want to kill him the way they killed abiola your son no match abiola joooo.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by teskyg: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
baba shut up:next time when you son hear the name, nigeria politics ,he will run with his two legs,
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by vitality22(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
Am just me:

Dont worry Baba, its your son that is trying to kill us, we just want to teach him a little lesson but if he is as innocent as he is, he'll come out clean and clear so relax, u know what your son can do so,
GBAM
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Winnerslfc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
D man shud jus go and crash.
Sum politicians ar realy tinkin dat we are all bunch of foolish people as a country.
How did he earn N400m insted of N8m anualy?
Wen sanusi acuzd lawmakers of consumin 25% of our anual budget, d senatos went mad.
Now see it.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by vislabraye(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
He should stop crying victimization. Thats all we hear. He should answer the corruption charges QED.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by richard10: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
The father has every right to cry out if his son life is in danger,haba even prisoners can not be killed anyhow in prison,i am one who doesnt tolerate corruption but like i have always said 80 percent of the people writing here will do worse than bankole,we need to a total overhaul of our moral system as a nation,my staff are always trying to cheat me out of my money infact most of you guys writing here if you meet this bankole in person will ask for his own share.the father has every right to cry out
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by jamest3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
Oya papa ask him to surrender all he stole so the govt can use it to start paying minimum wage, that way you'll be guaranteed of his safety. wink wink
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by alexola20(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by okemmadu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
He should thank his God that this is happening in Nigeria. If his son was caught in this mess in China he would have been beheaded by now. angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by sirp2007: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
okemmadu:

He should thank his God that this is happening in Nigeria. If his son was caught in this mess in China he would have been beheaded by now. angry
YOU RE SPOT ON

BY THE WAY WHO GAVE U(BANKOLE SNR) THT INTELLIGENT REPORT?DONT WORRY THEY WONT KILL HIM.THEY JUST WANT HIM TO RETURN HIS LOOT AND SPEND SOMEDAYS IN KIRIKIRI THT`S ALL.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
intelligence report from a Babalawo i guess grin grin grin
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by kholis(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
Baba you have not seen anything yet oo. Your criminal son's pound of flesh will soon be delivered to you in a cellophane bag.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Koikoi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
pple, pls lets face it. The law shud not be selective. If all thieving politicians are treated the same way, I do not think baba banky will be shouting. Lets pray that the measure that banky is getting now will be the same measure all future killer politicians would also get each time their stealing kills somebody's future. Just pray
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by fxtopedia(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
kholis:

Baba you have not seen anything yet oo. Your criminal son's pound of flesh will soon be delivered to you in a cellophane bag.

This one too much ooooo!!!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Rhea(f): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=15pt]They don't want to kill him unless he dies trying to vomit the money he has stolen while in office. [/size]
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by member479760: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
if na true, let them go ahead and kill the guy on time and confiscate all his belonging anywhere on this earth. sameless thief, father like son. person thief 1 naira in lagos, they burn nam alive.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by MaiSuya(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
okemmadu:

tell am o
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by PastorOla1: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
The old man should know that, the young man is of AGE Pls.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by stunna2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
yeye son from a useless father!! BANK OLE!!
How many Nigerian youths go and die from HIV they got from prostituting themselves for pennies overseas and yet, how many die on their attempt to escape the country you and your son and people like you have held hostage to ur greed for generations now, hur?

they wan kill ur anointed son(?) - foolish father!!

you and people like u have Bastardize the mind-set of our people due to ur endless, insatiable, shameless greed and the only lower level of existence than unadulterated greed is cowardice! pls cry us a river, even b4 ur son dies!!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by stunna2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Mr richeard10

The father has every right to cry out if his son life is in danger,haba even prisoners can not be killed anyhow in prison,i am one who doesnt tolerate corruption but like i have always said 80 percent of the people writing here will do worse than bankole,we need to a total overhaul of our moral system as a nation,my staff are always trying to cheat me out of my money infact most of you guys writing here if you meet this bankole in person will ask for his own share.the father has every right to cry out

abeg make u be quiet and dont come here and presume u know us all! ur workers want to cheat u, but r u not one of those useless employers who rather than pay fair living wage to their employees, instead spend all the revenues from the company on a 2nd wife, a 3rd car they dont need and a 4th house and a 5th girlfriend

coming here to call everyone a thief just because you are a thief urself and defending an accused thief not becos you think he is not guilty but becos you think the rest of us are thieves too?? which school of logic u go??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Set Up Nine-man Interim Management Committee / The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.