Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son (6507 Views)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Kk4(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
No disrespect but that old man should go and sit down, he thinks Nigeria is still in that era when they kill people anyhow!? Abeg e,u don civilise small,
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by kellybaba(m): 2:33am On Jun 15, 2011
Beer-parlour song:One day na one day,BANKY go go 'market',e no go come back,im Papa no go see am eye.Everyday na your(DImeji Banky) day,today na Nigerians get am,we go deny we no no you again !
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Bojocity: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2011
[color=#990000][color=Black][/color][/color] Papa just thank God 4 keep his words. his word say what u sow u also reap just allow ur son to reap what he sow.EFCC will catch all the political ole.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by maxygirl(f): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2011
Its pathetic the way some people think in Nigeria. How can Bankole be compared with the likes of MKO and Bola Ige of blessed memories. These are people who fought for justice, peace and progress of our country. If he is afraid for his son, it is normal but he should not tarnish the memories of our heroes .
I can remember Bode George after being released from prison saying he is like Joseph of the Bible, in what world?
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by lonewolf: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
Bankole's father is a monkey. He raised an idiotic son who raided the country's account as soon as he had a chance to. Bankole should be prosecuted to the fill extent of the law.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Gbenge77(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
This is hardly believable.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
i dey laff grin
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by adebio: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2011
I am very sure many ppl that replied to this topic are doing so based on their shallow thinking. The sooner they think outside the box, the better. If they could sense the way and manner bankole is being prosecuted, I am very sure they won't blame the baba for raising alarm. I dont support corruption, the corrupt official should be fought to a standstil, but detest selective judgement. We cannot say because smeone had stepped on toes therefore, should be crucified.
It is quite apparent that bankole's prosecution has political undertone because of speakership tussle. So, i think every leaders who are corrupt should be treated equally. Their skeleton should not only be revealed when they err govt in
power. Stop blaming the baba for raising alarm. Anybody can do more of that if in his shoe.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by tpia5: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2011
^^true talk.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by xp17(m): 1:28am On Jun 17, 2011
they want to kill your son, or your son want to finish nigeria. Bankole's dad is wicked, considering his son at this circumstance. Not regarding the crime he has commited and our great natiion which he has backwarded. I think bankole should decay in kerekere to serve as an example to other political elite. Bankole you are wicked[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted / Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) / Tribunal: The Difference Between “Rerun” And “Runoff” Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.