Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate (11948 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by okemmadu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
Well , i don't blame u , i was like u when i was 18. i wanted to leave the house and get married. my dad used to call it YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE. now i'm 30 and still haven't gotten married.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

@Op,

Last night your location was Canada, Today UK

How was your KLM flight from Canada to United Kingdom

lol i am actually from the uk, i just put Canada because i was bored as Bleep.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
omg all of you guys are so sweet thank you so much for helping me.

this has seriously been bothering me for 2 months now i guess this made me feel better.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

omg all of you guys are so sweet thank you so much for helping me.

this has seriously been bothering me for 2 months now i guess this made me feel better.

Carry your SMALL NYASH comot from here JOR angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2011
ronkebp:

My dear 9jafetish,, don't worry you will become  a parent some day, by God's Grace and you will understand why your parents are up on you, the  way they are, You can never understand it untill you become a mother yourself. Wait for your time, enjoy yourslef now, marraige will come at the right time, or else you will end up marrying someone that will abuse you mentally, physically and emotionally (i reject that for you ), there are so many ways you can have fun and still keep your virginity, by first, not allowing guys into your room by 2.am,

lol thank you i learned my lesson.

god bless you
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Mojibola(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
This is the part where i get to say, 'hmmmm, children of nowadays'.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by wi5dom(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
@poster
You may think getting married will proof to your parent that you are not a kid, you can handle things and you can decide for your self on what is good or bad. You about showing the childish thing in you thinking you should able to prove that your matured by going into married with just any guy that comes your way at 19. Who got the right love to make your proof concrete? Your parent knows you and want to protect you.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Slyr0x: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2011
This thread just made my day. . grin grin grin

Marry at age 19 . The whole tale sounds like those marriage requests i get daily in my yahoo.

Quite laughable.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

Carry your SMALL NYASH comot from here JOR angry angry

your in the uk too, would you like to hangout.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by franktolk(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
@9jafetish,
Pls dont thank us yet.Cos u must get married. Thanks for the comedy relief anyway. Do u want Ghanain flavour or Naija? I've done my research on you, ( I no u understand wot am saying ). shocked grin
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by r231(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

why r u acting like u no wan hangout with her grin cheesy
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
r231:

why r u acting like u no wan hangout with her grin cheesy

angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
franktolk:

@9jafetish,
Pls dont thank us yet.Cos u must get married. Thanks for the comedy relief anyway. Do u want Ghanain flavour or Naija? I've done my research on you, ( I no u understand wot am saying ). shocked grin

lol yes you did do research

stop reseaching me please.
190:

shocked shocked shocked

you don't want to hangout? but today i am very bored sad
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by r231(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
send him a pic grin cheesy
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
i am in the uk and sure would want to hang out OP
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
and thats me in the profile tongue
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
osaass:

and thats me in the profile tongue

lol that's not you, but its okay i have my cellphone in case you try anything funny.

um here is my email sweetshawty555@live.com
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
LOL and SMH at this thread.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
nonsense!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9dynasty(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

@9jafetish
really u want to do this, 190 i nor wan spoil ur show ooh, but oh girl what do you really want,i mean first u wanna get married but now u don't ? u're still very young, READ YOUR DAMN BOOKS AND STOP CALLING YOUR PARENTS BLOODY  angry , this forum is nigerian you know, why not start thinking about marriage at say 23   take care dear.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
r231:

send him a pic grin cheesy

cool cool
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by IykeD(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
Joke of the century!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by franktolk(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
@9jafetish
I just love you for who you are, keep our imaginations running wild. U rock babe,Naija -Ghana we are 1. One luv keep us together, am in the UK too hope to catch up wth u soonest. x One luv !
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
franktolk:

@9jafetish
I just love you for who you are, keep our imaginations running wild. U rock babe,Naija -Ghana we are 1. One luv keep us together, am in the UK too hope to catch up wth u soonest. x One luv !

you are cool
you wanna hangout ?

lets take this somewhere else since this thread got more than 1000 views.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Gbenge77(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
Do you think you are ready for that?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by totorimi: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
HEHEHEHEHHE e don dey happen

ISAIAH 4:1 says In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by ajalaolanr(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
Girl , gotta tell you the truth, at this age and with ur myopic reasoning, ud rush back to your parents once u get into that union they call marriage. its meant for fools, cos one has to be a fool for the other for it to work out.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Bisjosh(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
This had beta b a joke grin. Bt if its nt then u throwing urself at men wld nt get u a serious man to marry. My dear just b patient and dnt outrun urself. Focus on more important things for now(like coming out with a first class or 2.1) Then get a fantastic job and u'd get serious-minded,matured and responsible men falling at ur feet. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.