Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically (30938 Views)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Slayar: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's right,the quality of his music is slopping
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by DSoj(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's saying the truth
Guys like Omah Lay, Joe Boy, Kizz Daniel sing better than burna ND Wizkid but they have bigger platforms
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by IamGblaize(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
My problem with people most times is the fact that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... Ballondor is an average song honestly... But i disagree with Cynthia saying burna is losing it musically.... His song want it all with polo g.... Is still a banger .... Something I like about burna is that he always has an inspiration behind every of his song though
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by IamGblaize(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
DSoj:
She's saying the truth
Guys like Omah Lay, Joe Boy, Kizz Daniel sing better than burna ND Wizkid but they have bigger platforms

With all due respect , none of the artistes you mentioned there reach wizkid and burna.. Superstar and l.I.f.e album beat all those guys albums hands down... Let's start from there first... Before they got really famous.... Bros WizKid and burna have paid their dues big time
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by addexx: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
festacman:
A failed musician turns a music aficionado and grades the songs of Grammy Winners.

This is one demerit of freedom of speech.

It's too loud na... grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Cynthia Morgan career way don die

Na im dey rate and judge grammy big boys

She get luck say she be Bini girl...I for use that popular nairaland member old kala take light her up
dis one?

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by meobizy(f): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Somebody is looking for a feature.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by YourFavorite21(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2021
This is one of the disadvantages of freedom speech , a failed musician like Cynthia Morgan get mind dey talk about people way dey win award back to back.

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
BePrepared:

So there's something actually called BMC plz how much do they paid in case a friend want to join, what are the packages?
Sarki can put you through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her New Weight Loss / Skales Accused Of Hating Wizkid For Not Wishing Him Happy Birthday As He Redacts / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.