Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member (34928 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by donprinyo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

GO AND AMEND YOUR ENGLISH.

BESIDES YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE YOU LOOK UP TO THESE FAILED MUMUS .WHAT DID SHE CHANGE WHEN SHE WAS EDUCATION MINISTER .

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LOST HOPE OF THIS NATION ,INFACT WORST YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FAILURE WITH NO HOPE.

THIS IS A COUNTRY OF ABOUT 200 MILLION.
Frustrated mofo. You go hear am.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Orangedreams: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Making waves like no tomorrow. Congrats maam!

Abeg check our siggy/profile for amazing properties this season.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by wallrichy: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congrats Madam, I just love this woman and her doggedness in pursuing rights and justices.....One of the few Nigerians that has remained undentented, unstained unlike some dirty smelling politicians like Buhari, Malami, Liar Muhammad etc......
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by StreetFight: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy ass woman who got balls only in Jonathan's administration

You need to reduce what you smoke. I be your Nigga, so I go tell you the truth, if I don't, who will?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by avrilwisedata: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
No more Bring back our girls? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by bigpicture001: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obasanjo's worriors won't stop soaring highest... Elrufai, soludo, oby, Dora, etc
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Wande22(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
NkanuSon:
U are an idiot
Serious Idiota
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by meobizy(f): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hopefully this will keep her quiet, the woman spends all her energy complaining about the government in the constant search of a new appointment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Globad(f): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:
Hopefully this will keep her quiet, the woman spends all her energy complaining about the government in the constant search of a new appointment.

So you're certain that her reason for complaining about government is because she was searching for an appointment?

Are there genuine reasons to complain about the government?

Is a board membership of a school the attraction for a former minister to complain about societal ills?

Well done. Your post is the most intelligent in the history of nairaland.

Keep it up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by weljewel: 4:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Praise God
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by NASTYNASOSO: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

Frustrated mofo. You go hear am.

HMMMMMM

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT.

YOU NEED URGENT HELP.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by NASTYNASOSO: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Hunger under Buhari is of a different variant. I heard sometimes that hunger affect gentlemanly and moral presentation.

Just imagine how you sounded bro. Put your writtings into voice play and repeat.. You will understand me better.

HMMMMMMMM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.
PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by folake4u(f): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations to this dogged woman I admire a lot. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! / Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.