Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member (34905 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by lesbiconverter: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
The former Minister is now a member of the Board of Directors of Nexford University, Washington D.C., United States.

This was contained in a statement on Wednesday by the online university.
I thought I smell something fishy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by AsawanaDgreat: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rugged woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by NkanuSon: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cry me a river,more pains to ur frustrated life
benflin:
So make we fry mess
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Godons1: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
NkanuSon:
U are an idiot

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Newton85: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
donprinyo:
people that should amending our systems
Yeah, like she "amended" it under Obasanjo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by NkanuSon: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
I feel ur pain
Differentiate:
Dis wuman resemble man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by gazza07(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
This woman! I can't forget the role you play to usher in this devilish govt. You, aisha yesufu, and madam npa. Later, they(buhari govt) left you behind! You and your likes were used to make lie of the century(chibok girls) thrive and generate global pity. Even Obama's wife bought in. Congrats madam oby and don't forget to confess and ask GEJ for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Richy4(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
aspabay:
She has been running advert for Nexford University since na, this na just to make am look like one big appointment.

Na just brand ambassador for Africa and Nigeria

Haba!! Just look at how u downplayed the whole thing... Lord have mercy.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by brain54(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obj's rumoured g.f that year.
Chai!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
I NEED A JOB PLS.
Dear nairaland family, i am appealing to you all to pls offer me a job if you can. I'm ready to do anything legally permissible to eke out a living. Been jobless since after graduation. I am already depressed and frustrated. Pls help me.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by chudez0147(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
aspabay:
She has been running advert for Nexford University since na, this na just to make am look like one big appointment.

You called it JUST ... smh

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by donprinyo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah, like she "amended" it under Obasanjo.
Yea, u know ur history very well.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Danjikanbauchi: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
No Avenue to loot ..... just mere name tag..

Oby sorry , you have been used and dumped by APC
thank God she is moving up, while her colleague Aisha Yusuf making noise around hoping Buhari will recognize her.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by alezzy13: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
[s]Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy ass woman who got balls only in Jonathan's administration[/s]

Shot up there. angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Confirmedzombie: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
No wonder the woman stopped criticizing Buhari just cos of appointment.

I can never trust any ibo person as they can do anything for money.

Buhari promised her appointment and since then she stopped criticizing Buhari.

Im not surprised why no region in Nigeria is supporting the South East to produce our next predikant.

I wear for my fellow SE people
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by tfelicityk(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations to her on her new appointment
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Okwyjesus(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
She merit am.

Na abokîs dey use quota system run the country down. Nigeria is dead.
Quota system is Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
chudez0147:

You called it JUST ... smh

I taya.oo my brother smiley..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
aspabay:

Chai!!!! You nailed it..

But come o, you get bad mouth. I am sorry to say..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
No Avenue to loot ..... just mere name tag..

Oby sorry , you have been used and dumped by APC

What did she loot, can you tell us?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by NASTYNASOSO: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
donprinyo:
people that should amending our systems

HMMMMMM

GO AND AMEND YOUR ENGLISH.

BESIDES YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE YOU LOOK UP TO THESE FAILED MUMUS .WHAT DID SHE CHANGE WHEN SHE WAS EDUCATION MINISTER .

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LOST HOPE OF THIS NATION ,INFACT WORST YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FAILURE WITH NO HOPE.

THIS IS A COUNTRY OF ABOUT 200 MILLION.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by extol1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
God bless Buhari for this appointment. Buhari made it happen. grin grin
You need to go back to school. Which buhari appointment
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by wink2015(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE GETTING BIG BIG APPOINTMENT IN OVERSEAS COUNTRIES.

But when it comes to making our NATION WORK BACK HOME.

WAOH ! That is a HERCULEAN TASKS FOR THEM.

Why can "t the success stories that they showcase OVERSEAS BE REPLICATED BACK HOME IN NIGERIA.

SEE OKONJO IWEALA of world bank, Amina J. Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of United Nation plus those large number of Nigerians that were given appointment by President Joe Biden administration in america.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NIGERIA SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT SEEMS TO BRING OUT THE TALENT OF THESE NIGERIANS PROFESSIONALS?

See how our trained medical doctors and nurses are running to Saudi Arabia, UAE to find work.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by mu2sa2: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
henkey:
Madam Congratulation for your new appointment.
....congratulations on... (not congratulation for).
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Bastard1stborn: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

GO AND AMEND YOUR ENGLISH.

BESIDES YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE YOU LOOK UP TO THESE FAILED MUMUS .WHAT DID SHE CHANGE WHEN SHE WAS EDUCATION MINISTER .

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LOST HOPE OF THIS NATION ,INFACT WORST YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FAILURE WITH NO HOPE.

THIS IS A COUNTRY OF ABOUT 200 MILLION.

Hunger under Buhari is of a different variant. I heard sometimes that hunger affect gentlemanly and moral presentation.

Just imagine how you sounded bro. Put your writtings into voice play and repeat.. You will understand me better.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Godons1: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
extol1:

You need to go back to school. Which buhari appointment

President Buhari, the one IGBO People love so much. grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by PENNYSWAP: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Skyview01:

What did she loot, can you tell us?

Seems you are a new baby ..

She was minister under OBJ
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Seems you are a new baby ..

She was minister under OBJ

You have not answered my question. I ask once again, what did she loot.?
If you have to use "looting" and "Ezekwesili" in the same sentence, at least, share with us what us evidence of her loot.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by djon78(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/oby-ezekwesili-gets-new-appointment/

Blazing Amazon of a woman

Anyone that wants to go far in his or her field

Start small
But continuously improve on yourself

A point will come
You will be in great demand around the globe

Being an African won't limit you

The world is looking for those with values
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by djon78(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Skyview01:

You have not answered my question. I ask once again, what did she loot.?
If you have to use "looting" and "Ezekwesili" in the same sentence, at least, share with us what us evidence of her loot.

Don't mind them

Can anyone compare Objs tenure with the unfortunate situation Nigeria has found herself

Objs tenure will still remain the best time Nigerian economy soared

And they should not mention oil prices because the average price of crude oil during Obasanjo tenure was still lower than the average oil price of this regime

Still OBJ still saved whooping 60 billion dollars and 100s of millions of dollars in excess crude account
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
djon78:

Don't mind them

Can anyone compare Objs tenure with the unfortunate situation Nigeria has found herself

Objs tenure will still remain the best time Nigerian economy soared

And they should not mention oil prices because the average price of crude oil during Obasanjo tenure was still lower than the average oil price of this regime

Still OBJ still saved whooping 60 billion dollars and 100s of millions of dollars in excess crude account

We are waiting on pins and needles for the guy to come tell us wetin Oby loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.