Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Refer And Win With Fairmoney - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Refer And Win With Fairmoney (99 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Win With Fairmoney by honeybery(f): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
FairMoney, the quick loan app which has morphed into FairMoney MicroFinance Bank, is expanding its offering to customers to include investment opportunities that offer interested customers a 21% annual return on investments, enabling uptakers to grow their wealth. This investment offer is open to both new and existing customers with a minimum deposit of NGN 100,000.00 to commence.

Fairmoney is debuting its investment offering with an impressive 21% annual rate of return, which is unmatched by similar instruments offered by conventional financial institutions.

The bank has gone one better by offering to cover the liquidation charges for Customers with investment in other instruments that will be interested in migrating their investments from instruments with low yield to FairMoney’s high yield invest instrument.

You can also refer deposit clients and earn up 1% referral fee.

To tap into these opportunities, please reach out to me via Oyindamola.ajao@fairmoney.io and I will be glad to assist you.

FairMoney, to the moon!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Signs N350.735bn 2022 Budget Into Law / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜6-7-8th December ➜ Tips & Prediction / If You Love Earning Money Without Investing, Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.