Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66736 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Kanohot: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
1. Install Trust wallet and create an account 2. Click/Open Entherum and Copy your address 3. Click on DApps from the bottom row section 4. Open this link on the search box https://dxdy.finance/2PODB00 5. Click on Airdrop and paste your etherum address 6. Get 10 DXDY tokens worth $300 Hurry! Limited time available!
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by alcaptainero: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2021
���
Yes I find them very attractive and romantic. Physically fit women are my turn on. Infact I’m in search of one right now. I like them muscular and masculine. They are more attractive to me. Their fashion sense is also good. They are good in bed too and most especially they are also women and deserved to be loved and taken care of. Incase any one of them is reading my text now I can be contacted via WhatsApp number +2349073544153
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Tombrown3:

Like me abi?
No wonder you no gree for me
who's this one?
Pls move.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Westchester(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Wtf embarassed a woman should look like a woman and not like a transgendered undecided
Spits cry
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Women are naturally soft creatures. Wtf the masculinity all about? I like them soft and thick. No disrespect.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

These ones are okay to me because their assets are still obvious despite the muscles. But those ones with veins everywhere, i will reject them with passion.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2021
In other words, you are testing the depth of the water by looking for people's approval whether to be athletic or not.

Just do what suits you and stop looking for validation from the people who are not even valid themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by 77up(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Most of them no dey get boobs and butt so it's a no for me.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
For me , it's a NO ! What's with all the muscles ? I like them AFRICAN (if u know what i mean ) , thick, curvy and beautiful .
am going to follow u on Instagram
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Emmatoza: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

Love all women who is fit and strong.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
If they look attractive to u, then you have gay tendencies.

Except those with thick biceps and thick tighs can be manageable.

Imagine doing doggy and the ass ain't giggling undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Drella:
If you are inside them and they squeeze their pússy muscles around your D...bro forget it! Your D has been ruptured already!
You are right brother. To fucck them go be like to fucck another man. God forbid.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by gassbee: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
How can 2 men be living together

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ElonMosque(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Drella:
If you are inside them and they squeeze their pússy muscles around your D...bro forget it! Your D has been ruptured already!

This looks so wrong
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by tujays(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
As a man and a fitness enthusiast myself, women who only involve in running and jogging are sexy but when it Involves muscle building, what do you need muscles and arm strength for shocked?? to beat me up or to fight me?? it's a freaking no no for me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Taking the 3rd girl to the club is a YES
But I can't marry any woman without big breast laye laye
You no know wetin Dem dey call breast?
Breast dey one of the reason I they pray for long life .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

grin grin grin

Tities is needed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Exceed15: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
The 3rd pics is good to go. I can imagine her in fitted gown with high heel.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by theSpark(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
I like a trimmed and toned physique with no belly fat or handles. But a muscular lady is what I don't want.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by cyphher(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Yes, very
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by whitedove(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2021
The second picture looks exactly like my current wife;she no dey say sorry! we have been married for six year,for all the six years i have always been wrong,she is always right.need i tell you she lectures Human kinesis in a university in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by harqinhola(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
am going to follow u on Instagram

Lol, pls do .
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
I like em.
Get toned if you can.
My latest crush is @leanbeefpatty
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by irunoko(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Alright, i now understand but i don't find them sexually attractive to me.
you men are insatiable.you see thick babes you body shame them as orobo, you see athletic babes, she's not attractive

Las Las una go marry unaselves

3 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Of course I find them attractive unlike Kehinde with her big beer belly . And these ones are the ones you can Bend Properly for Any styles grin grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by harqinhola(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
. A hefty backside.. that's your thing...? tongue

My thing
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by micxwell(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

They look good to me. But the ones you posted when trying to explain "ripped" is a no no for me wink
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by dedeorji(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
If you have a Serena Williams kind of body, then absolutely yes.
Also many of the tennis stars are very attractive.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Starzo: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Drella:
wetin b all dis nah

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by OnyeMmeri: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, cos their pussy is prolly tight with a powerful grip guaranteed to give a numbing, mind blowing, toe-curling orgasm.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by vetrovialMan(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
actually dont have a problem with fit women, attraction and content of character is key for me. one the plus side, they are healthier and look great definitely no slouch inzaodaroom

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
irunoko:
you men are insatiable.you see thick babes you body shame them as orobo, you see athletic babes, she's not attractive

Las Las una go marry unaselves
Oga, did i body shame anybody? Or did i body shame Op? I only said i don't find them sexually attractive to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.