Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66718 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by LordErrk: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

As long as you don't use hormones and steroids like a lot of female bodybuilders do, then you should be okay. Females have very low levels of testosterone, making it very difficult for large muscles to actually grow. What will happen is that you'll have a very toned body while maintaining a beautiful feminine look.
Don't mind all the guys saying "fit ladies are a turn off". You're their dream. Personally I love girls who are very fit

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2021
All have one thing naija gals lack.
Flat tummy.
These days, u can't diffrentiate their tummy frm their buttucks.
And they are the ones to first order 1 liter of farm fresh or Habib yoghurt .

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by POLYGAMY: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
I’M NOT A GAY PLEASE angry
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
All the pictures I see are not datable women

They are pictures of women whose example I should be following in exercise and fitness.

If I can do one half of what they do to.stay fit,I'm all right

I consider them my mentors wink
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2021
I dont mind
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by charleskl(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2021
no matter how muscular a lady is...once preek enter inside, all d muscles go fall.. grin

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

Don't mind those bullies

Most of the women who end up in hospital with heart disease ,stroke and diabetes are ladies who don't keep fit.

Most of the women who struggle with old age aliments are mainly women who don't keep fit.

Infact,to beat osteoporosis, the bane of many women, exercise plus weight lifting helps well well.

As for the bullies,...

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

The 1st and 3rd stand out to me.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Love me some Arnold shwarzeneggar toned woman.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ngozioma(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Gosh!!! Doesn't worth it at all sad
Below white ladies are meant for we niggas kiss

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Farotimi72: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2021
very very attractive grin. Na only that breast be my problem sad undecided.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ngozioma(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2021
kiss

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by TUba69(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Yasss!
Female athletes are a turn on for me. I don't fancy flabby flesh. Curvy, well shaped and firm bod all the way.

Unfortunately, I never been with one.
��
Ebonygeek:

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by credon: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

This one's you posted are just slim girls na, see this one

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ngozioma(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2021
tongue

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by DavidHarry(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2021
I like slim girls who eat healthy and exercise to keep fit (tuck in bellies especially). Not the ones that lift weight. I need bodies as soft as my pillow in my bed not steroids
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2021
irunoko:
you men are insatiable.you see thick babes you body shame them as orobo, you see athletic babes, she's not attractive

Las Las una go marry unaselves

We all have different tastes.
A man's food is another's poison.

Because some random guys find athletic girls unattractive,this doesn't mean all guys do.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by koolaid87: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Ripped means having well-defined muscles. This woman is slightly ripped

That ain't slightly for women.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Originalsly: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2021
When most of these women relax .... those muscles don't show.... they look like normal healthy skinny women. Some do workout too much ... and do some workouts that make their bodies more masculine. The one in the second pic .... it is clear she either lift weights... bench press... or other chest expanding exercises that tighten the chest muscles make her breasts to be more like chest.... no more soft tissues. That's a turn off for me... we both can't be rubbing chests.... that's for the other type of guys.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Ngozioma:
Gosh!!! Doesn't worth it at all sad
Below white ladies are meant for we niggas kiss

Lol bro.Reality will dawn on you when you leave the shores of Nigeria.
It's easier to get laid with a naija babe in naija that with a white babe abroad.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
They're very beautiful.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2021
backbencher:

Don't mind those bullies

Most of the women who end up in hospital with heart disease ,stroke and diabetes are ladies who don't keep fit.

Most of the women who struggle with old age aliments are mainly women who don't keep fit.

Infact,to beat osteoporosis, the bane of many women, exercise plus weight lifting helps well well.

As for the bullies,...

So you can't keep fit without being ripped?
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by snoopz: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2021
I like in fact love normal athletic ladies, when I say normal I mean the ones with a well built physique and not the ones with big biceps looking masculine with tiny breast fully of muscles...
na those ones wey dey intimidate mens dey disgusting to me but at the same time I still have o respect their opinion on how they use their body
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

no... I domt want a man as a wife
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MrFly(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2021
am in love with d one in d first foto
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2021
The first one is a spec kiss
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

for me yes infact Capital YES. Cos they match my spec in lady.. I definitely find them physically attractive
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by gowaga68: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2021
To be candid, I don't have much problem with her looks so long she's not too muscular in looks .

Brain matters the most.

Ebonygeek:

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by greenprince(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Fit girls are everything cry

Seeing a fit woman just shows me drive, discipline, and raw beauty especially when it's not all to grow a bigger butt or show off on the Internet.
I love fit babes, military babes and girls on low cut hair or short dreadlocks.
As a friend once told me, just be yourself physically, follow your own style and you'll find someone who loves you that way.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by TheOmoney(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2021
It's okay to be fit physically.....i find you attractive when the flesh and curves are in their right places and proportion.

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49