Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. (6252 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let me be brief and apt.

We dated for over 7years then sometimes early last year, we had a misunderstanding and that was all..
We went apart.

Let me add that “I deleted her contact the very day we parted” and there has not been any form of interaction between us…

But the pressure from both my parent and her parent was much on me, like the mother whenever we see or she call or I call her, she keeps asking if I am hearing from her daughter, and I used to tell her yes. Likewise my fam, they keep asking me of her…

Let me now add that the SIMP-le me went and get her number and called her early this week, told her how I missed her and she also told me she misssed me.. I just can’t believe hearing that…

NOW THE REASON I AM WRITING THIS EPISODE cool
How do I tell her that I still have feelings for her?
How do I ask her if she is with a man and if she is having peace with the man.
How do I let her know that both my parent and her parent are troubling me because of her…

PLEASE I NEED MATURED CONTRIBUTION…
I Will go though all the contritions and gather tricks from here, I will also update us afterwards…

For now we are just chatting as normal friends and comedians making each other laugh undecided kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sighs.

11 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Afrobasic(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
NOW THE REASON I AM WRITING THIS EPISODE 
1) How do I tell her that I still have feelings for her?
2) How do I ask her if she is with a man and if she is having peace with the man.
3) How do I let her know that both my parent and her parent are troubling me because of her…

undecided undecided

I would never get back with an ex, but if I were as desperate as you sound, I will go direct.

1) I still have feelings for you.
2) Are you with someone else? Do you have peace with them?
3) Both of our parents are troubling me because of you... bla bla...

If she do yanga again, back to blocking. undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Iamtoyosii: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Afrobasic:

undecided undecided

I would never get back with an ex, but if I were as desperate as you sound, I will go direct.

As simple as this op, no long talk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Afrobasic:
undecided undecided

''Yanga again.'' Where? The hard soft guy OP didn't even mention any reason that led to their break up.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by lomprico(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
Let me be brief and apt.

We dated for over 7years then sometimes early last year, we had a misunderstanding and that was all..
We went apart.

Let me add that “I deleted her contact the very day we parted” and there has not been any form of interaction between us…

But the pressure from both my parent and her parent was much on me, like the mother whenever we see or she call or I call her, she keeps asking if I am hearing from her daughter, and I used to tell her yes. Likewise my fam, they keep asking me of her…

Let me now add that the SIMP-le me went and get her number and called her early this week, told her how I missed her and she also told me she misssed me.. I just can’t believe hearing that…

How do I let her know that both my parent and her parent are troubling me because of her…

I Will go though all the contritions and gather tricks from here, I will also update us afterwards…

For now we are just chatting as normal friends and comedians making each other laugh undecided kiss

You already did by saying you missed her and she agreed by saying she missed you too. Why are you disturbing us again na? Don't you know that 1 small indomie and 1 egg is now 100 naira each? angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
lomprico:

You already did by saying you missed her and she agreed by saying she missed you too. Why are you disturbing us again na? Don't you know that 1 small indomie and 1 egg is now 100 naira each? angry

Serious matters arising. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by revived2: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
Let me be brief and apt.

We dated for over 7years then sometimes early last year, we had a

Alaye what led to your breakup?
A niggggaaar has been banging that pussssssssaaaaaay steadily since you left her now that's what you wanna go back to?

An ex is a no for me
Abi nah una parents go live with una for marria

Well nah your choice
Nah why this my Asian girl no wan leave me
Well e go be shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why were you calling her mother?

Wahala.

1 Like

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Truvelisback(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
Let me be brief and apt.

We went apart.

U need to tell her ur feelings, there is no big deal there. If u are shy or nervous to tell her face to face, u can text her or whatsapp her. But don't tell her ur parent and ur are pressuring u to do so.
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Afrobasic:

undecided undecided

Mehnnnn… I like your straightforwardness… but the boldness sha�… anyway noted… let me still gather some points
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

''Yanga again.'' Where? The hard soft guy OP didn't even mention any reason that led to their break up.

I said misunderstanding already… I think that is point enough…

Please suggest means for me

I am considering talking with her mum�
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
lomprico:

Also remember that I missed you is different from I love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by pastie(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
How will I know
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Carchoice:
Why were you calling her mother?

Wahala.

I already had strong bond with the woman during my relationship with the daughter, we even became business partners
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
cool
Truvelisback:
U need to tell her ur feelings, there is no big deal there. If u are shy or nervous to tell her face to face, u can text her or whatsapp her. But don't tell her ur parent and ur are pressuring u to do so.

Beyond the parents pressure I still have feelings shocked
Maybe I am really a SIMP-le dude undecided undecided

I will try the WhatsApp stuffs
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
cool

Beyond the parents pressure I still have feelings shocked
Maybe I am really a SIMP-le dude undecided undecided

I will try the WhatsApp stuffs
Yes, try it. It seems like u are nervous. Anyway, express ur feelings to her.

1 Like

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:

I said misunderstanding already… I think that is point enough…

Please suggest means for me

I am considering talking with her mum�

Yeah, misunderstanding. You didn't say whose fault. The person I quoted was implying that the lady was at fault when he said ''yanga again.''

Me? Means ke? You be real man, unlike other simps out there - even though you claimed reconnecting with her was a simp move. You should be able to deal with your shits, since you obviously know how alpha men are supposed to deal with women.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by brain54(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dude...no trick from me.

But why break up with some one if you still have feelings?
Not too late though!
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by helinues: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
What were you thinking when you let go of 7 years relationship initially?

If you indeed missed her, you wouldn't have to wait for someone to remind you about her.

Don't be pushed

1 Like

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alaye what led to your breakup?
A niggggaaar has been banging that pussssssssaaaaaay steadily since you left her now that's what you wanna go back to?

An ex is a no for me
Abi nah una parents go live with una for marria

Well nah your choice
Nah why this my Asian girl no wan leave me
Well e go be shaa

But you should consider this advice sha. Don't be a pùssy-whipped nigga. A man shouldn't be caught having strong feelings for a banny (especially more than she does). It's for weak men. No woman is worth you falling in love with. Dating a woman doesn't guarantee her faithfulness, breaking up with her doesn't.

There'll always be one nigga at the side shining things, so I wonder why you guys make so much ado about faithfulness. grin

Even this one wey dey tok sef, another dude dey lash him Asian babe. It's all a recycling something.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Seven years no be beans oooo.

I don't understand this your nervousness, I bet you did something wrong that led to break up. Perhaps you aren't nervous but scared of what you will find out about her.

Pele ti eh ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But you should consider this advice sha. Don't be a pùssy-whipped nigga. A man shouldn't be caught having strong feelings for a banny (especially more than she does). It's for weak men. No woman is worth you falling in love with. Dating a woman doesn't guarantee her faithfulness, breaking up with her doesn't.

There'll always be one nigga at the side shining things, so I wonder why you guys make so much ado about faithfulness. grin

Even this one wey dey tok sef, another dude dey lash him Asian babe. It's all a recycling something.
cheesy grin grin grin

Everybody dey for hardcore nigga on nl... Naso Op take read Nl posts, dey swallow redpills break up seven years relationship. Baba eye don clear now... He has realized that the Nl bromance ends here, Redpills can not heal matters of the heart. grin and Alpha male posts can not be hugged at night. No tell me can redpills replace the warm feelings of a sweet hole heart ? Certainly not! grin grin

Dude should allow the poor lady be if she has moved on, and he can start from the scratch. He could go back and overdose on some more pills self....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Palema007:
cheesy grin grin grin

Everybody dey for hardcore nigga on nl... Naso Op take read Nl posts, dey swallow redpills break up seven years relationship. Baba eye don clear now... He has realized that the Nl bromance ends here, Redpills can not heal matters of the heart. grin and Alpha male posts can not be hugged at night. No tell me can redpills replace the warm feelings of a sweet hole heart ? Certainly not! grin grin

Dude should allow the poor lady be if she has moved on, and he can start from the scratch.

[img]https:///view/oprah-laughing-out-loud-gif-14293022.gif[/img]

Pali ooo. You have finished me with laughter here. Asa, you don talk am finish. And now gan, e sure me say, the girl dey innocent. Because if a woman was in the wrong, a naija male like the OP wouldn't have passed the opportunity to berate her over. He'd have come here to expose her yansh, so his goons can feast on her soul.

Redpill ti da relationship ru ooo. Aye. Seven years. cry O ma se. cheesy Warra pirry.

He could go back and overdose on some more pills self....

You see this line gannnn is my MO. Abeg, they should overdose to death! They should. It is over my dead body that I'll be preaching against guys taking the redpill. Nikini? undecided Na my problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by ashawopikin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are asking us how to tell a girl you've dated for SEVEN YEARS u still have feelings for her, na wa o

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just tell her how you feel if you really still do and ask her if she's up for another chance. Don't make what is not complicated look like it is. In those 7 years, you should have learnt how best to reach her anyway.
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
ashawopikin:
You are asking us how to tell a girl u dated for SEVEN YEARS u still have feelings for her, na wa o

He ain't a real niggarr, bruh. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by lomprico(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:

Also remember that I missed you is different from I love you

We ain't talking about love yet

1 Like

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Oyiboman69: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
Let me be brief and apt.

We went apart.

swallow your pride and get what you want... be sure you're certain of what lead to you guys break up in the first place and see if it's okay with you before embarking on the long journey of marriage and after that,I guess you should go straight to the point of taking the relationship to the next level cos seven wasted does not deserve another to be added on to....good luck.
Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Emmanuel909090: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Reading your post, I can tell you are dump.

A girl you dated for 7years you don't have her number off heart, shows you are foolish.

I have my ex multiple numbers and my siblings multiple numbers off heart.

1 Like

Re: I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. by Worldlegend(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Reading your post, I can tell you are dump.

A girl you dated for 7years you don't have her number off heart, shows you are foolish.

I have my ex multiple numbers and my siblings multiple numbers off heart.

Thank you for not being dumped… but carrying someone number off head doesn’t prove shit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.