Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum (25012 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
As una being me come second page. . Nairaland is still the best platform. Faceless and Fakeless . You can actually insult a Billionaire. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by whippersnapper(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thank God say she know say her nyash na fake
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by seyz91(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
100percent

From her use of word "insider"

So you gotta believe her on this
arthurwillia:
How true is this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by ct2: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Over to brobri
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Chieffoo007: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tonto dikeh move see something to say to chase cloud
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol.
She is wrong.
90% and that same Percentage on Facebook are dunce!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by seyz91(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Focus on the message and not the messenger

As far as i'm concern, she made alot of sense and everything she said is what we all already know

And she didn't excempt herself so i don't see reason why you had to attack her in anyway or vent your frustration at her
.na toto decay be that no be buhari cheesy grin
babyfaceafrica:
Loud mouth.. Always talking nansense. What's the difference between her and other fake people?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by tunex22(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meedon:
Chai look at her pussy oooo

Oh God this people won't kill somebody one day oooo This things una deh show us, my thing the long poop e go burst ooooo

Abeg make una stop the show us this things E deh do our body one kain one kain

Be weaned.
I think you are looking at a different picture
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by mccloud224(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is coming from someone who flooded the social media with nonensities...I mean Tonto is more famous on social media than on TV.

Like if I am right.
Share if I am wrong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Meedon: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
tunex22:

I think you are looking at a different picture

I mean that picture up there
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Exactly

No talk on how to f**k her cunt grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by chudez0147(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
70% abi 85% ...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
I still prefer Nengi ass, though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Eriokanmi: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yes, tonto inclusive. Serious,busy and successful people don't have time for selfies and posting pictures always on social media

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shots fired at Bobrisky ..........

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by babyfaceafrica: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
seyz91:
Focus on the message and not the messenger

As far as i'm concern, she made alot of sense and everything she said is what we all already know

And she didn't excempt herself so i don't see reason why you had to attack her in anyway or vent your frustration at her
.na toto decay be that no be buhari cheesy grin
so why is she repeating what we know? She no get content?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by wink2015(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
No wonder Blessing Okoro aka Blessing CEO went to take social media photos using someone else's car.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
does tonto dike show off the answer is yes recently she just showed off a 2nd hand bently. based on her assertions is she fake the answer is a resounding YES. This is a case of pot calling kettle black mumu woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Imagine pot calling kettle black, if there's any one that is fake that should be Toto decay, she's the epitome of fakeness.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Thermodynamics(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quinex2:
Good you admitted your bum is fake, some never admit even when they're called out, Destiny Etiko on this table. Secondly, only a dumbass will take everything on social media serious, na sure road to intimidation and depression be that one.
Destiny etiko bumbum is real.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by ultiabaz36(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mama just admit that her stinking nyash is [b]fake[/b]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Girls of nowadays and shoving their shitbox on our face
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by SHOCK7(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
I just read dis now on tonto insta-stories must all her post appear on nairaland!!
By the way i want to help a Nairalander make at least $300-500 b4 Xmas with little or no stress, quote/dm me if!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Soffyh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Don’t fully minds her ladies out here, she fake or no fake she is living comfortably life, her son be king undecided going correct school, even if na craziness will make ur life comfortable do it ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by AutoChick4U(f): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shots fired at bobrisky
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by minasu190: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yeah i know ur bum is fake,u introduced bobrisky to it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nyanabo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bloggers should stop adding actress to this one name please... When last was she featured in an acting or supporting role ? I guess many years ago. undecided undecided

Rather they should use former actress turned Instagram celebrity or rather commentator please. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Soffyh(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
I love tonto paa grin I always love women that takes good care of them kids, that’s her son ehn that’s her first priority cool kpokpog don’t care but she fit use her pu**y buy anything for tha grin boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Lovenorth: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
It takes one to know one
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by jericco1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's referring to oga madam Bobrisky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.