Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum (24884 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by RPG2020(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Churchill right now

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by MiaBeer(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
What is in you is not even, Tonto? grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Destiny etiko bumbum is real.
I doubt, her waist is not proportional with the rest of her body. Luchy Donalds called her out last month, go check.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] Wait o, the bum enlargement Chioma-Davido did is to impress who? Davido? I spit. For crying out loud what's all these surgeries for? I'm not FakeProphet but i see Chioma's half bum becoming bigger than the other in the nearest future. I see her regreting all these impression games. This i have seen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Thermodynamics(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quinex2:
I doubt, her waist is not proportional with the rest of her body. Luchy Donalds called her out last month, go check.
As strange as it is, there are women like that

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
If there is one thing I love about this woman it is the fact she is quick to admit that her parts are purchased. Maybe she has a partnership with her doctor; she recommends patients to him and they split the income. Why doesn’t she admit that she sleeps around for money too? Another thing is she posts messages herself, typos and all. That sort of confidence is lacking in many Nigerians. Funny enough, with time she’s gotten better at commenting. Nobody ever improved from showing fear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Brushstrokes20: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Spot on tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by olisaEze(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls show us the bumbum let’s see for ourselves. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Basicend: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
But tell us the truth, u just wanted to advertise your market. . That's the motive. .

U dey find customer. . Rubbish woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

Don't know why some ladies are obsessed with fake bums. Nothing beats the natural one & oftentimes the fake bums are out of alignment.
Like sai you go know the difference when you touch am, Oga pack one side.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by AyelalaOo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
99%
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nah that fake yanch some of our politicians dey pack our national budget dey go.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by NoGirlfriend: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
believe me, shit wey komot for dis kind nyash dey smell pass

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Edoziesmart(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
I like how she is real on this one to tell us her ass is as fake as majority of Instagram influencers.
But when will she open up to tell us she is a high class runs girls and stop hiding in the shadow of actress? cus I can't remembered see her featuring in any movie for the past 6 years
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by akilo1: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
No wonder kpokpogri jakpa
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Valuc: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
First admittance... Her bum is fake... Thank you for coming this way to inform us
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by toujurs: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
We know, its your gender, its unfortunate that guys show off just to attract women, just to feel among. Inferiority complex
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Jorge91: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Aonkuuse:

She wrote on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXi9frQoQ6e/?utm_medium=copy_link
as long as a camera is involved it’s fake
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
I believe someone is threatening to expose Tonto based on hidden facts or truth they found or heard about her

That is why she decided to say it out first

So that it will not seem strange when being revealed

Just like Tiwa case's

Just saying
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Starz825(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
DSC7:
Legit yarnings...

Insta and Twitter are full of so many fake ass bittchees...
Even fake stories fulll there

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Mazijaka: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tonto always saying it as it's....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Cousin9999: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Says someone who bleached herself invisible.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by yenereal(m): 4:31am On Dec 17, 2021
engrglover:
Omo this first to comment hard gon

Modified!

U need the secret?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by jerflakes(m): 4:58am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Exactly

I believe her on this one

That is why I am not moved or impressed with what I see on social media
Fake Fake life style....

Even that Cubana mother's burial self....the money some people were spraying that day doesn't belong to them.....most were sponsored

No talk am o.

That burial was something else.

Days after the burial, people made a lot of money from what they picked from the ground.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Orangedreams: 4:58am On Dec 17, 2021
This babe can't even write correct sentences with proper spelling. You claim to be an insider meaning all of you do the same thing.
Well, some of us already whatsup with you guyz, my only pity is for those who don't know and doing all they can to live up to.

Abeg check our siggy/profile for nice properties.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Thermodynamics:

As strange as it is, there are women like that
You're right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Dropsywill: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Nairalanders pls any one to help a brother,am seriously in need of job in Abuja,I have searched physical and online all to no avail,I have a degree on international relations,I don't have a choice of job any one that pay my bill I will love to apply, pls contact me on my email kennyvib47@gmail.com,and contact no:08034851451
Re: Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum by Bamzyriches451: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
That's very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband / BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Toyin Lawani Chides Nina For Not Giving Her Son A Birthday Shoutout On Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.