Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift (46615 Views)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Bush Rabbit We Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MangekyoAlt: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
WillyDave:
All these snake lovers that are protesting for killing of the monster I hail una. That python can swallow your full goat. It can even kill and swallow a child when hungry. For me, no snake is innocent and none should be spared. 3 weeks ago a snake bite a lady on her bums here in Abuja when she was using the WC in her house. She died. Am sure if that lady is related to you, you won't be protesting the killing of this monster no matter how innocent it may appear to look.
Ogbeni Sharap. If being swallowed by a python is the way you'll die, then there's no cause for alarm. After all is it not food that they kill for? Yes.

Compare them to you wicked humans. You kill everything you see whether you stand to benefit from its death or not. You see rat, you kill. You see cockroach, you kill. You see goat, you kill. You see snake, you kill. You even capture some of them to imprison them in the name of zoo.

Most of you wicked humans even destroy their homes. I once saw a man destroyed a birds nets for no damn reason, rendering it homeless. You destroy the natural habitat of some of these animals and build uoyr own homes in them, rendering then homeless.

BTW you and snakes who only bite you in sef defence or to eat you if they're able, and you who kill them for no damn reason at all, plus all the atrocities you commit to all animals as a whole, who is more dangerous? You
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by yemmywesey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why the bike man come use the python snake draw pythagoras theorem around him neck like this.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by freshkpomo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, did any snake kill someone you know? Snake don't just attack, you must know that.

The fact that you want to advocate for Animals does not mean you should spew trash. Even dogs can bite their owners and you are here ranting about snake.

What do you think it means to provoke a snake? Do you think 90% of snake bites consciously walk into the bites? You just try to pick something and next you hear chookooo.... Him Don bite you be that, who provoke who now? And you never knew a snake was there.

Or should we go into the fact that animals can suffer mental illness too like humans?

Or do we talk about large constrictors that have the ability to feed on your pets and even babies and little children!!!

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by freshkpomo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Ogbeni Sharap. If being swallowed by a python is the way you'll die, then there's no cause for alarm. After all is it not food that they kill for? Yes.

Compare them to you wicked humans. You kill everything you see whether you stand to benefit from its death or not. You see rat, you kill. You see cockroach, you kill. You see goat, you kill. You see snake, you kill. You even capture some of them to imprison them in the name of zoo.

Most of you wicked humans even destroy their homes. I once saw a man destroyed a birds nets for no damn reason, rendering it homeless. You destroy the natural habitat of some of these animals and build uoyr own homes in them, rendering then homeless.

BTW you and snakes who only bite you in sef defence or to eat you if they're able, and you who kill them for no damn reason at all, plus all the atrocities you commit to all animals as a whole, who is more dangerous? You

My guy, nobody stop you make you nor park all these animals full your house o, you fit even make scorpion and centipede your bed mate. Na when croc population go Don many pass human population Na there you go realise say animal get cult. They will go house to house hunting for human flesh.

Where una get this una animal brutality idea I nor know, even oyibo don pay many price for this foolishness. Leave plenty of these to roam and see how your pets will start missing and then your little ones will be next. Even in the Jungle, animals do population control.

In the water some fishes or water snail are introduced for population control by same oyibo. Una too mumu for Africa, always following double standard oyibo.

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by techWriter5: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Big
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by PrettyOmanyo(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chijeep:
We were on bike when I told my friend to park because I wanted to unirate. So he parked and to my surprise I saw this very big and weak python moving very slow inside a dry gutter. I was so afraid because I hate seeing snakes and I shouted and my friend jump up from the bike to see the snake then he smashed a bottle on it body and started stoning it head.

Then a young bike man came up and use a big stick to bring it out of the gutter and cut off it head with a cutlass which he took from his bike then he asked us what I and my brother will do with the snake but I told him that we don't need it but my brother told him we want to sell it and he agree to buy it but I told my brother to allow him to go with it that it's nothing.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST SNAKE I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

So Big this one can swallow someone like seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Dreamchaser2424(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chai finally snake post I haven't been my self ever since I haven't seen any snake post on NL lately
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Knows(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
I smell lie
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Udymos: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala right now...

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Prime4life(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.
snake when go later con swallow your christmass chicken.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Odior1023(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
RIP Alokoko.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2021
The bike guy want use am do snake pepper soup party cheesy

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by dotedote: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.

Which wrong we do mosquitoes wey give us malaria wey be NĂ´1 killer disease for Africa ? Is you whining we ?
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Aurelius1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop all these conservationist shit. That snake can easily swallow a 4 year old child. What's is it looking for in the city? Abi e wan build house dey stay? Any wild animal that strays off its natural habitat is courting trouble.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aurelius1:
Y'all should stop all these conservationist shit. That snake can easily swallow a 4 year old child.

You're off-point.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Humans are known to be hypocrites. Humans kill humans more than animals kill both humans and animals.

Look at the atrocities by humans happening all over the world. Your neighbor can kill you must because of envy. Your employee can kill you just because you have a good life. Humans kill for no justifiable reasons most times.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by donrexhibites(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
So no one is talking about why the bikeman has a 'ready to go' cutlass on him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.