Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift (46612 Views)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Bush Rabbit We Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by DSC7: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.

You are a lost soul....

Death to any snake on sight....
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by lalajnr(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, did any snake kill someone you know? Snake don't just attack, you must know that.
Tesla my Neighbor Child early this year na God even save my senior brother 2019/2020
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emperor5:
Be very conscious on how you carry this snake, some of the snake can be pregnant and the one inside stomach may bust out

Well, you're right. Ovoviviparous snakes do have their offsprings in them.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
lalajnr:
Tesla my Neighbor Child early this year na God even save my senior brother 2019/2020

How was the child and your brother attacked?
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by babavik: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chijeep:
We were on bike when I told my friend to park because I wanted to unirate. So he parked and to my surprise I saw this very big and weak python moving very slow inside a dry gutter. I was so afraid because I hate seeing snakes and I shouted and my friend jump up from the bike to see the snake then he smashed a bottle on it body and started stoning it head.

Then a young bike man came up and use a big stick to bring it out of the gutter and cut off it head with a cutlass which he took from his bike then he asked us what I and my brother will do with the snake but I told him that we don't need it but my brother told him we want to sell it and he agree to buy it but I told my brother to allow him to go with it that it's nothing.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST SNAKE I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.
With the rate Nigerians are killing snakes for consumption and for the fun of it, I think it is better have I a snake farm and start breeding them on a large scale.
How do I explain to my grandchildren that theirs an animal like a "rope or belt" with a two-pronged tongue that crawls on the ground?
Like when they see it on a television they start imagining it like the way we imagine a dinosaur?

1 Like

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by deanoffaculty: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
abobote:
All these snake people, na so una de make person dream of snake every night

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Champneys: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ewe!!!!

Iku pa Lala!!!! grin
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Myexdisturbs: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
[s]Why do you humans keep killing these animals? It seems humans are actually the most dangerous animals on this planet. Kill, kill, kill is what go through your brains every f**king minute *spits [/s]
But you idiot still eat goat meat and beef. You're cursed

1 Like

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Perfecttouch(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Una know say una nor need am then una still go ahead to kill the python...
Na wa for Nigerians
The way we kill snakes is not good..
....the one way pain me pass na the incessant killing of pythons
We should stop killing python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

this one no well.
Id they can swallow small animals, doesn't it mean they can also bite to kill?

1 Like

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
That's one huge snake.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by wonderr(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's easier for a snake thread to hit the front page than a pastor to enter the kingdom of God
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by StrictlyStreet: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm just thinking aloud...the man who kills mosquitoes that are only after a tiny drop of blood to survive is calling out another who killed a snake that could hurt him or the next person. I'm just thinking...
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala 1 village pipo 0

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
grin

So you kill animals unjustly just because you want to eat them also?
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Magicdon(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Higgies:
I have this Nokia for sale.
Very neat and clean. 25k slightly negotiable.
I'm in Lagos.
Pic =

Whats the specifications?
or you tell me the name or model, let me check the configurations myself
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by uvie66: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
advanceDNA:

Animal what??
I kill meat chop, you say na cruelty??

Ohhhhhh... seun
weytin the poor snake do you self
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Una know say una nor need am then una still go ahead to kill the python...
Na wa for Nigerians
The way we kill snakes is not good..
....the one way pain me pass na the incessant killing of pythons
We should stop killing python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

But nothing wrong in scamming others right ? You of all people should not tell us what is wrong or right !
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by advanceDNA: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
uvie66:
weytin the poor snake do you self

All the goat and cow and chicken wey you dey chop.. Wetin dem do you??
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by AutoChick4U(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you kill animals unjustly just because you want to eat them also?
Rest
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by TheWolfen(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Until they big enough to swallow U lol
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by lkillbrokehoes: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
I hope you are not gonna eat it Sha?
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by bewla(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ryda:
Lalasticlala Christmas gift came early ooo

There's enough condiment in the shelf.

Roasted snake meat
Steamed snake meat
Barbecued snake meat
Dry snake meat
I wo
Just mention Lala dey for you!
I would have love shawarma snake
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by ikorodureporta: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Exceed15: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Y'all should stop these killings. You just killed a snake that did no wrong to you.

Abegii
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by BMathew: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chijeep:
We were on bike when I told my friend to park because I wanted to unirate. urinate
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by emmabest2000(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chijeep:
We were on bike when I told my friend to park because I wanted to unirate. So he parked and to my surprise I saw this very big and weak python moving very slow inside a dry gutter. I was so afraid because I hate seeing snakes and I shouted and my friend jump up from the bike to see the snake then he smashed a bottle on it body and started stoning it head.

Then a young bike man came up and use a big stick to bring it out of the gutter and cut off it head with a cutlass which he took from his bike then he asked us what I and my brother will do with the snake but I told him that we don't need it but my brother told him we want to sell it and he agree to buy it but I told my brother to allow him to go with it that it's nothing.

If you no show us the cut off head
Then your story is as fake as tonto bum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Higgies(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magicdon:

Whats the specifications?
or you tell me the name or model, let me check the configurations myself
Nokia 1.3
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by gulfer: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
How did the bike man get a machete from his bike or was he going for a war before meeting you ni..... This kaintry sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by KingMack(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lala and Mynd44 going to the murder scene

Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by Indispensable85(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Python is one of the most gentle snake ,very harmless and non venomous. It's big for nothing.
Re: The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift by WillyDave: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Why do you humans keep killing these animals? It seems humans are actually the most dangerous animals on this planet. Kill, kill, kill is what go through your brains every f**king minute *spits
All these snake lovers that are protesting for killing of the monster I hail una. That python can swallow your full goat. It can even kill and swallow a child when hungry. For me, no snake is innocent and none should be spared. 3 weeks ago a snake bite a lady on her bums here in Abuja when she was using the WC in her house. She died. Am sure if that lady is related to you, you won't be protesting the killing of this monster no matter how innocent it may appear to look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.