Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

These Two Statements Were Made By One Person - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Two Statements Were Made By One Person (2255 Views)

20k for the first person to tell me the difference between these two statements / Two Statements Tinubu Supporters Hate The Most / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Okay now that you are in tears. I will leave you. I gotta work tomorrow. I will be back tomorrow. If you like mention me again. I continue the flogging tomorrow be that. Cannibal.
"Work". BMC work of 30k per month. They will subcharge you tomorrow for making noise and running from a fight where you're being brutally plummeted, just as your forebearers did in the Mile 2 Hausa vs Yoruba fight beating few years ago cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

I don’t fully agree. Truly they have ice in their head but eating human is part of their culture. It’s a culture that has been in existence for centuries it can’t be stopped.
mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
oam4j

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Don’t mind those flesh eating, meth druggie cannibals. Na ice full their brain dem, na the root cause of their werey (insanity) be dat.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
[/s]

1 Like

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by pointblank247(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:
Lol. One of your leaders just retracted his statements saying dss are behind cannibalism in igboland? Ezeife said the whole Igbo tribe are on their kneels begging Nigerians to stop igbos from eating themselves but you are only concern about Tinubu. No worry. Dss don scatter all the people una roast for Christmas. You guys will need to start the killing and roasting all over. Today is 16 remember? Only 10 days to Christmas and instead of you to be on the street of alaigbo looking for who to roast for your drug dealing brothers coming from SA and Malaysia you are here obsessing over Tinubu? Brain dead is another name for you.
If I kill this mumu now people will begin to ask why ?
Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
pointblank247:
If I kill this mumu now people will begin to ask why ?
Lol. You dey find who to roast?

1 Like

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by durangokid: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Is this before or after okija shrine was discovered mumu. You introduced ritual killings to Nigeria. You are showing me article from 2019. Clifford orji, Eze ego, okija all happened in the 90s. Yoruba will never catch up with you. Now you have brought cannibalism to Nigeria but we won’t copy that one in Jesus name. Amen.
. You are not even ashamed of yourself, as old as you're, see your mentality, so coming on an open forum like this to talk foolishly is a disappointment to your parents who suffered even borrowed money to train you in whichever school you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Ovamboland(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
Hei! God save us from this lying, backstabbing, two-faced, two-mouthed, nefarious mouth odor-having, skull mining unity beggar from Iraji, Osun State cheesy

Humans are free to change their minds on issues as prevailing circumstances change.
Only sub-humans will start ordering the killing of security agents and civilians who disagree with them labeling them saboteurs. Meanwhile they are claiming their own human rights while ignoring the right to life of those they behead for charms, or eat for protein.
Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by KoshCAD: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
durangokid:
. You are not even ashamed of yourself, as old as you're, see your mentality, so coming on an open forum like this to talk foolishly is a disappointment to your parents who suffered even borrowed money to train you in whichever school you go
Are you any different? Shouldn't you be ashamed of being hypocrite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! / The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension / Wole Soyinka's Lost Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.