Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged (13949 Views)

Igbos Benefitting From Establishment Of NEDC — Sam Onuigbo / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Sam Onuigbo Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by duro4chang(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2021
BrickDevo:
As usual it is none of my business
I donbilivit
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by peeps4u: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2021
delzbaba:
Nigeria keeps rewarding people for actually performing their assigned duties

Imagine schools 'rewarding' a student for actually coming first.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Grandmeister(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2021
fergie001:
Calm and soft-spoken, just that it is almost certain he won't be going back to the NA after 2023.

So, you are from Ibere?
He usually stay at WB....He is on his last lap, leave am.
Not just from ibere but obuohia to be precise. I don leave am naa. I go kill am before? You can't believe his hometown no get electricity for one solid year! Which nonsense bill e dey pass?
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Idiko1: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Grandmeister:
This man is from my village and the road to his very compound is just....left to your imaginations! Virtually impassable with a vehicle on a rainy day. He doesn't even stay in his house when in abia state. No road no electricity for close to a year! People like him make Buhari look like a saintly administrator I kid you not! angry

I knew he was what you described in the above post. What the hell does the dude know about "Climate change"?
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by puremaker7(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
slimanyd:
Who go come get DEAN OF BANDITS
you and Buhari
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Sammy07: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
fergie001:

A bill that is expected to actualise net-zero carbon emissions, however, it will be difficult for an oil-dependent Nation like ours.

Nothing is impossible, though.

Lol, we will actualize it in 50yrs time.

When other countries would have left us behind
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by WHITELIGHTER: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
slimanyd:

Gumi

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by fergie001: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Grandmeister:

Not just from ibere but obuohia to be precise. I don leave am naa. I go kill am before? You can't believe his hometown no get electricity for one solid year! Which nonsense bill e dey pass?
No where for Ikwuano, I never enter. Oloko better pass that place sef.

I used to go to his place when he was a Commissioner and know how he was usually criticising Ibeji when he was vying for the ticket. Na for Abuja Dem fit celebrate am sha. Unless he gets an appointed position, NA don choke am.
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by fergie001: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Sammy07:
Lol, we will actualize it in 50yrs time.

When other countries would have left us behind
At least make Dem sign the bill, @ all @ all, na Im bad pass grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by legba1(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Lionnation:
without IBO brain we are doomed In this country, accord them some respect

Imagine your point, did you read comment of people that come/leave in his domain,people he represents ....those people need him to do more for his constituency, not just some bills that may never be touched again after passage....why is he collecting constituency allowee when the road that lead even to his own house is impassable....
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Guide777(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
slimanyd:
My guess is the same with yours. If you know, you know.
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2021
peeps4u:

Imagine schools 'rewarding' a student for actually coming first.

They do in old glorious days of our schools. it makes someone to be serious with his studies. I can imagine in those old glorious days when we were called to the podium (1st 2nd and 3rd position)in admiration of other students in the assembly hall and the headmaster present a gift to us in recognition of our academic excellence.
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by peeps4u: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
They do in old glorious days of our schools. it makes someone to be serious with his studies. I can imagine in those old glorious days when we were called to the podium (1st 2nd and 3rd position)in admiration of other students in the assembly hall and the headmaster present a gift to us in recognition of our academic excellence.

I was being sarcastic to the person who felt it was bad for speaker to award the REP member for being active sponsoring bills in the house.

It is like a brilliant student being awarded also
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
peeps4u:

I was being sarcastic to the person who felt it was bad for speaker to award the REP member for being active sponsoring bills in the house.

It is like a brilliant student being awarded also
alright, you should have add some emoji
Re: Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged by snoopz: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
while we have the dean of bills, we also have the useless ones denying bills, collecting money and not sponsoring anything whatsoever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu / "Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.