Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey (4740 Views)

A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Why Are You Really Scared To Have Your Own Small Country, igbo oil? ~pictures / Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
bergs2:

FYI America is a continent.
USA is a country.

some people say America

some people say USA....

but when any is mentioned,people dont think addin canada or south america....

both is yankee land to most people....
those super wankers cowboys....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
bergs2:

Trivial matters indeed............

Oga all these explanations and grammar no necessary.
The Op has said it all. Turkey is actually a small country. How could she wake up one morning and invite African leaders for a summit and they all go running. Some will even chatter private jets. Thats shameful.
Your thought is absolutely trivial.
Spits!
Ok
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
aribisala0:
If you like you laugh if you like you shit ,that is your family problem
Ok
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by ajericho(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
aribisala0:

It is not so much a summons because the summits alternate between Africa and Turkey

but the fact that Turkey believe they are too big to relate to individual African countries 1on 1 .
The US have done it , China have done it as have Russia so Erdogan's ego tells him why not Turkey
As this is an economic summit we should look at facts/figures
Turkey is a $700 billion GDP economy compared to Nigeria a $500 billion economy so there is nothing to gain from Turkey

I cannot think of any significant Turkish company that we are seeking to attract to Nigeria

Even the ones we've been doing with USA and co can be called useless cause,we cant point to a thing or two they have archived with it
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
ajericho:

Even the ones we've been doing with USA and co can be called useless cause,we cant point to a thing or two they have archived with it
I agree
No harm in attending 1 or 2 IN HOPE but there must be stock taking

I guess some Northerner might be eyeing 12 year old brides as dividends
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by ajericho(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
aribisala0:

I agree
No harm in attending 1 or 2 IN HOPE but there must be stock taking

I guess some Northerner might be eyeing 12 year old brides as dividends

They just keep putting us below standard
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Amudeneogu: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iberiberism
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Tellwhat: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
GonzalezAguero:

Are you pained I proved you wrong grin
I love it when I lecture people man..my comment was to counter your statement that says "why was the summit not hosted In Africa" so what are you crying about?
Read more about the summit and stop crying over spilled milk son..I hope you did get my point and don't embarrass yourself this way physically..you really need to read man.. ranging from your use of words to the way you Express yourself to how you prove your point is very poor..
Work more on your self cos if you can't prove a point without sounding stupid and ignorant then you really need to be schooled...you really gave me a good laugh cos I haven't seen someone this daft as yourself in a long while..
wink angry
[/s]
Work on your own self. Mugu like you. I hope you don't breed so you don't provide humanity with more mumus like you. Laugh and wallow in your grave.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tellwhat:
[s][/s]
Work on your own self. Mugu like you. I hope you don't breed so you don't provide humanity with more mumus like you. Laugh and wallow in your grave.
Your fam.. grin
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Reflect7: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2021
saintneo:

I think you didn't comprehend the OP's reasoning.

There is nothing wrong in having bilateral relationship/talks between two countries. But why would Turkey host a submit for 54 African countries. In the past China did it, America did it; these are big countries with high productivity and funds. If it were Ottoman Empire hosting the submit, it would make sense, but this is just(ordinary) Turkey, many countries in Africa can 'compete' with it on individual basis.

I'm still amazed as to why we were colonised by European countries. Belgium a very small country, even smaller than Rwanda, colonised the Big Congo that is like 20 - 30 times larger.

When Africa go get sense?

Shut up and go and study world history before insulting Africa.

Did the tiny island of Britain not colonise the entire Indian sub-continent, and huge chunks of China?

And tiny Spain the entire new world? I guess their victims there ''don't have sense'' either?

What was the point of your education if your simplistic deduction from conquests is that the victims ''don't have sense''?

Fact is Europe, a previously poor and deprived region of the world, came into contact with the native Chinese mixture, gunpowder, used to create fireworks in Chinese festivals, and their greedy leaders began using them to build firearms - guns, bombs, mortar etc, fiercely from the 17th century onwards, specifically with the intent to conquer and loot the then rich and prosperous foreign continents of 'coloured' people, for their resources.

In a world that had used iron weapons for war for 5,000 years up till then, they caught the entire world by surprise, and conquered every continent, looting, raping, and enslaving people at will.

Their use of firearms was the ONLY reason Europe was able to conquer large swathes of foreign territory and go on colonial/enslavement drives.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Paretomaster(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2021
This one is an illiterate o....

Turkey is the 17th largest economy in the world ......it has the largest Military in Europe, Turkey can beat Germany in the afternoon, and will still beat France of they show up an hour later....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by airmax16: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Paretomaster:
This one is an illiterate o....

Turkey is the 17th largest economy in the world ......it has the largest Military in Europe, Turkey can beat Germany in the afternoon, and will still beat France of they show up an hour later....
oga I no that turkey is good buh beat Germany and France ahh turkey would first beat Egypt and Israel before France a nuclear power state or German and mechanical engineering power state u not serious fah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months / NASS Warns Nigerian Airlines Against Flight Delays, Cancellations / Peter Obi Campaign Mats Is Not For Muslim Prayer But For Sleeping (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.