Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey (4729 Views)

A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Why Are You Really Scared To Have Your Own Small Country, igbo oil? ~pictures / Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
OSDD:

You missed the whole point entirely..

Can the Europe Continent be summoned/invited by an African country?
Or can Turkey summon/invite the whole america continent (north and south)?

Na Wetin the op dey yarn be that bros, he feels it is disrespectful for a country to summon a whole continent leaders, perhaps he felt the country leader should be the one travelling around the continent

look....all you african nations put toghether dont even reach the gdp of amelika....

how you wan play in that league each....??
when nkruma was tellin una to merge the ol continent toghether,una didnt listen....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
till today,common americans still dont understand why africa is not a country....
and they are right....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by tiger28: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You clearly don't understand what you are saying..do you know what it means to summon a country/continent for summit...
They might conduct diplomatic interaction and relations to discuss trival matters..why I dey even explain to this blockhead..
Read you no go read now you are here spewing gibberish and some brainless persons dey like your comment..
Guy read and make research abeg..you dey embarrass yourself here..
but that can be done by Turkey having a summit at the AU !!!!
Though the OP might sounds half literate, he has a a salient point here .
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
tiger28:
Ok now let me explain something you are finding hard to understand..
The Africa-Turkey partnership was formalized in the 2008 Istanbul Summit.. during which two outcome documents were adopted..namely the Istanbul Declaration and the Framework for Cooperation...the second Africa-Turkey Summit took place in November 2014 in Malabo..Equatorial Guinea. The 2nd Summit adopted the Malabo Declaration..the Africa-Turkey Joint Implementation Plan and the Matrix of the Key Priority Projects covering Trade and Investment, Peace and Security..Culture..Tourism and Education..Youth Empowerment and Technology Transfer..Rural Economy and Agriculture, Infrastructure: Energy.. ICT and Transport as well as other topics such as health and media..

Against this backdrop..the 3rd Africa-Turkey Summit will kick off on 18 December 2021 and will be preceded by Senior Officials and Ministerial meetings from 16 December...
Read what I wrote properly and understand..pay attention to the bolded..
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by History555: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
babasolution:
Commented don't understand what the OP is saying,America had a meeting were they called all African leaders at once,UK did the same thing,France too,Russia and Turkey,they call all Africa leaders at once for meeting and the African leaders match like small children(most of them are old) to these countries all at once,these leaders are stupid,they promote the stereotypes of Africans being inferior,have said this I will continue to say it,the older generation of blackmen especially babyboomer generation who are leading Africa,Nigeria inclusive,are a generation of weak shameless men,a generation of shame

Thank you only you understand the op. There is
us africa summit
Uk africa summit
India africa summit
China africa summit
Germany africa summit
France africa summit
Japan africa summit
Arab africa summit
Now there is turkey africa summit.

In all these useless summit africa leaders, leaders of 52 countries will pack their luggage and travel to the host nation. What nonsense

5 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Tellwhat: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You clearly don't understand what you are saying..do you know what it means to summon a country/continent for summit...
They might conduct diplomatic interaction and relations to discuss trival matters..why I dey even explain to this blockhead..
Read you no go read now you are here spewing gibberish and some brainless persons dey like your comment..
Guy read and make research abeg..you dey embarrass yourself here..
Shut up your mouth. Mugu.

The op get sense pass you

Have you ever seen when any African country call a whole continent for summit

You think if the so called giant of Africa called Nigeria call Asian continent for summit u think they go send Naija

3 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Tellwhat: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
History555:

us africa summit
Uk africa summit
India africa summit
China africa summit
Germany africa summit
France africa summit
Japan africa summit
Arab africa summit

In all these useless summit africa leaders, leaders of 52 countries will pack their luggage and travel to the host nation. What nonsense
Very shameful behaviour.

I want to see Nigeria call summit for Asian countries. I bet you most won't even send representative talkless of the presidents coming

2 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
tiger28:

i gerrit too....but we shouldnt forget we africans realy fvckedup....

like this separated,we have no leverage....
its sad,but its reality....
till today no african nation takes au serious....

we should be concentratin on au and not individual nonesense....

chad,niger,south sudan,mali....??

most of this nations in africa are desert....how you wan compete each alone like this....??
now you have moroons like ipobians that want to divide africa even more....
they wan divide the money house of africa....is that not insane....??

ethiopia is a mess....the only african nation that managed to dont get colonized....
and the capital of au is guess where....ethiopia,addis abeba....!!
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tellwhat:

Shut up your mouth. Mugu.

The op get sense pass you

Have you ever seen when any African country call a whole continent for summit

You think if the so called giant of Africa called Nigeria call Asian continent for summit u think they go send Naija
The Africa-Turkey partnership was formalized in the 2008 Istanbul Summit.. during which two outcome documents were adopted..namely the Istanbul Declaration and the Framework for Cooperation...the second Africa-Turkey Summit took place in November 2014 in Malabo..Equatorial Guinea. The 2nd Summit adopted the Malabo Declaration..the Africa-Turkey Joint Implementation Plan and the Matrix of the Key Priority Projects covering Trade and Investment, Peace and Security..Culture..Tourism and Education..Youth Empowerment and Technology Transfer..Rural Economy and Agriculture, Infrastructure: Energy.. ICT and Transport as well as other topics such as health and media..

Against this backdrop..the 3rd Africa-Turkey Summit will kick off on 18 December 2021 and will be preceded by Senior Officials and Ministerial meetings from 16 December...
You see how you sound when you don't read and dish out insults..work on your life man.. insults ain't shit..stop being insultive man..you know nothing about summit yet you rant like a brainless guy that you are..

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Tellwhat: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You see how you sound when you don't read and dish out insults..work on your life man.. insults ain't shit..stop being insultive man..you know nothing about summit yet you rant like a brainless guy that you are..
You're the brainless one here
People like you encourage racism one way or the other day.
You have no shame nor pride

We've successfully branded Africa as if it were a country and not a continent

How shameful. Any country can just invite the whole African countries when they deem fit

Let turkey summon and do a summit with all Asian or European countries and invite dem over

4 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tellwhat:

You're the brainless one here
People like you encourage racism one way or the other day.
You have no shame nor pride

We've successfully branded Africa as if it were a country and not a continent

How shameful. Any country can just invite the whole African countries when they deem fit

Let turkey summon and do a summit with all Asian or European countries and invite dem over
You still didn't get the bolded..this wan no Sabi read..oga get a life and read aiit.. coming online to display how dumb you are ain't good why don't you read what I posted and see that it was once hosted In Africa..
Keep hating man... remember always read if not you gonna keep sounding deluded..
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Tellwhat: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You still didn't get the bolded..this wan no Sabi read..oga get a life and read aiit.. coming online to display how dumb you are ain't good why don't you read what I posted and see that it was once hosted In Africa..
Keep hating man... remember always read if not you gonna keep sounding deluded..
Your own problem be say u think u read but u still no get understanding. You still don't understand the op and you get poor sense mental faculty.

What with all this lame aii. Mumu u think say u be American boy ABI wetin..

Your kind has been brainwashed and mentally enslaved beyond repair.

I pray someone like u don't find themselves in leadership position as u go likely sell us short and lick oyinbo yansh. Fuk off mugu

3 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tellwhat:

[s]Your own problem be say u think u read but u still no get understanding. You still don't understand the op and you get poor sense mental faculty.

What with all this lame aii. Mumu u think say u be American boy ABI wetin..

Your kind has been brainwashed and mentally enslaved beyond repair.

I pray someone like u don't find themselves in leadership position as u go likely sell us short and lick oyinbo yansh. Fuk off mugu[/s]
Are you pained I proved you wrong grin
I love it when I lecture people man..my comment was to counter your statement that says "why was the summit not hosted In Africa" so what are you crying about?
Read more about the summit and stop crying over spilled milk son..I hope you did get my point and don't embarrass yourself this way physically..you really need to read man.. ranging from your use of words to the way you Express yourself to how you prove your point is very poor..
Work more on your self cos if you can't prove a point without sounding stupid and ignorant then you really need to be schooled...you really gave me a good laugh cos I haven't seen someone this daft as yourself in a long while..
wink angry
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by OSDD(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

look....all you african nations put toghether dont even reach the gdp of amelika....

how you wan play in that league each....??
when nkruma was tellin una to merge the ol continent toghether,una didnt listen....
Okay
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Rugaria: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
SlyDev:
There is no gain in hate and bigotry
You're brainless. You contribute nothing to every discuss but mischief. You must be a very sly character in real life. The op raised a very important fact about the tendency of African leaders acting with an overdose of inferiority complex in the international scene. Very valid point. But of course, as usual, you have to approach from the pettiest of angles.. Obviously you are grossly empty on the subject since it's not another Igbo bashing thread..

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Are you pained I proved you wrong grin
I love it when I lecture people man..my comment was to counter your statement that says "why was the summit not hosted In Africa" so what are you crying about?
Read more about the summit and stop crying over spilled milk son..I hope you did get my point and don't embarrass yourself this way physically..you really need to read man.. ranging from your use of words to the way you Express yourself to how you prove your point is very poor..
Work more on your self cos if you can't prove a point without sounding stupid and ignorant then you really need to be schooled...you really gave me a good laugh cos I haven't seen someone this daft as yourself in a long while..
wink angry

You the daft one, you missed the whole point.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
maynia:

[s]You the daft one, you missed the whole point.[/s]
Thanks for agreeing with me..read and learn man.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by DropsMic(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
madmohamed:
You see why Africa will continue to be where they are

China will invite them Russia will invite them America will invite them EU will invite them German will invite them any country will just woke up and invite a whole Africa like they are boy boy to them. One day Bangladesh will invite them too

How can a small country like turkey will just woke up and summon a whole Africa for summits in Turkey. Why can't them come to Africa if they want to do any business whit Africa

Even soo call big for nothing Nigeria this is insults to Africa country

One day Jamaica will also summon Africa to Jamaica for summits

The Africa leaders should stop embarrassing their self

I'm expected Nigeria to widrow immediately from the summit but they are first to go

If things don't change the Western world will be using Africa to do what ever they like

Africa leaders are useless stupid and coward

We are blacks... Thinking is not our purview
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by PHIPEX(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
I wondered same, why has Nigeria not invited the European presidents for Nigeria- European summit?

Japan, UK, China, South Korea etc have done their own very soon you will hear Brazil, Mexico and Saudi Arabia will start their own.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by FreeStuffsNG: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
madmohamed:
You see why Africa will continue to be where they are

China will invite them Russia will invite them America will invite them EU will invite them German will invite them any country will just woke up and invite a whole Africa like they are boy boy to them. One day Bangladesh will invite them too

How can a small country like turkey will just woke up and summon a whole Africa for summits in Turkey. Why can't them come to Africa if they want to do any business whit Africa

Even soo call big for nothing Nigeria this is insults to Africa country

One day Jamaica will also summon Africa to Jamaica for summits

The Africa leaders should stop embarrassing their self

I'm expected Nigeria to widrow immediately from the summit but they are first to go

If things don't change the Western world will be using Africa to do what ever they like

Africa leaders are useless stupid and coward
Hahaha..... Please take time off social media and read educational contents. If you call Turkey small then you don't know anything about Turkey. Please go and read about Ottoman Empire that colonized Italy, Greece etc
You remind me of Bishop Oyedepo's remark that social media has destroyed the future of some Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
History555:

us africa summit
Uk africa summit
India africa summit
China africa summit
Germany africa summit
France africa summit
Japan africa summit
Arab africa summit

Build your country to reach those heights before you know it we too will start hosting Nigeria Europe summit.

You need to make yourself valuable, have something people want and they’ll come to you.

As at now, we have no choice but to attend these summit and learn from other world leaders.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by saintneo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kosoco:
You are just a daft..... Can't people like you think before commenting... Even American Presidents Visits Turkish people.... mtchewwww why am I even replying

I think you didn't comprehend the OP's reasoning.

There is nothing wrong in having bilateral relationship/talks between two countries. But why would Turkey host a submit for 54 African countries. In the past China did it, America did it; these are big countries with high productivity and funds. If it were Ottoman Empire hosting the submit, it would make sense, but this is just(ordinary) Turkey, many countries in Africa can 'compete' with it on individual basis.

I'm still amazed as to why we were colonised by European countries. Belgium a very small country, even smaller than Rwanda, colonised the Big Congo that is like 20 - 30 times larger.

When Africa go get sense?

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by WoundedLamb: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

think before you talk....america is a country....europe is a union of countries....

He meant the American continents (North and South America). Europe is a continent too. So I think he was referring to continents.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by babasolution: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Africans no wan get sense,older generation of blackmen are useless,a wicked,heartless yet shameless generation

2 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Idiko1: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dumbass fools from Africa can never be treated like human beings!!!
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by austinvsb: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
babasolution:
Africans no wan get sense,older generation of blackmen are useless,a wicked,heartless yet shameless generation

This older generation of politicians are truly the problem of Africa! Until they are out of the seat of power, Africa will be held back from her greatness

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Compare the GDP of Turkey and Nigeria

Turkey is just a case of

I better pass my neighbour small

It has NOTHING to offer us
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Kosoco(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
saintneo:

I think you didn't comprehend the OP's reasoning.

There is nothing wrong in having bilateral relationship/talks between two countries. But why would Turkey host a submit for 54 African countries. In the past China did it, America did it; these are big countries with high productivity and funds. If it were Ottoman Empire hosting the submit, it would make sense, but this is just(ordinary) Turkey, many countries in Africa can 'compete' with it on individual basis.

I'm still amazed as to why we were colonised by European countries. Belgium a very small country, even smaller than Rwanda, colonised the Big Congo that is like 20 - 30 times larger.

When Africa go get sense?
Bro..... Africa is under developed... we are the ones that need this folks. We need there techs ideas.... they liberated but the only problem I see is that we think we are wiser than them.... but the fact is that they opened our eyes let's state the fact...
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

He meant the American continents (North and South America). Europe is a continent too. So I think he was referring to continents.

okay....but still....south americans dont have something like a representative....

africa is not doing that bad if you consider from where we started....all nations in africa are actualy fresh in this game....china too....
i say we stick to china and learn as much as possible....and if they overdo it,we kick their chinese arses....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by FarahAideed: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Turkey has absolutely nothing to offer Africa than terrorism. While we patronise their furniture and fabric industry
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by mikeweezy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Cos turkey is very expensive now ��
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
babasolution:

true....they still have this mansa musa complex....

but crazy people are choppin them now....
lets see how much they can tolerate before doing the right thing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu Presidency Chances Boosts SW Online Voter Registration / The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See / Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.