Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey (4734 Views)

A Small Country Qatar Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Why Are You Really Scared To Have Your Own Small Country, igbo oil? ~pictures / Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by realestate99: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha..... Please take time off social media and read educational contents. If you call Turkey small then you don't know anything about Turkey. Please go and read about Ottoman Empire that colonized Italy, Greece etc
You remind me of Bishop Oyedepo's remark that social media has destroyed the future of some Nigerian youths.
Stop That!!! what d f^ck is Turkey? O.p is very right in all ramifications, when I saw Turkey -Africa summit, I was very disappointed in African leaders, Turkey can not match South Africa in almost everything, Egypt has a better Army than Turkey, so what is Turkey bringing to the table for all Africans? Nothing!!!

Africans are at the base of world's social strata, they are the world's dumping ground, if not for our leadership issues, do you think Turkey would be able to stand Nigeria in any way? even with our comatose state, we still beat them in entertainment, sports and population.

soon Fiji islands, Bangladesh , Cambodia will soon summon these useless African leaders and I know they will fly their agbada there.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
realestate99:

Stop That!!! what d f^ck is Turkey? O.p is very right in all ramifications, when I saw Turkey -Africa summit, I was very disappointed in African leaders, Turkey can not match South Africa in almost everything, Egypt has a better Army than Turkey, so what is Turkey bringing to the table for all Africans? Nothing!!!

Africans are at the base of world's social strata, they are the world's dumping ground, if not for our leadership issues, do you think Turkey would be able to stand Nigeria in any way? even with our comatose state, we still beat them in entertainment, sports and population.

soon Fiji islands, Bangladesh , Cambodia will soon summon these useless African leaders and I know they will fly their agbada there.

turkey still believes in that ottoman empire stuff....
its up to them to enter an alliance with africa or fvck off....

europe doesnt want them anyways....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
take it easy....its like a tea party....discuss issues consighnin both....
i dont think buhari realy cares about turkey....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
do you people even understand that turkey has been trying for decades to join eu....??

till now denied....now their currency is becomin useless....

africa has better cards on the table than turkey....

chillax...!!
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
kiki....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by AfonjaConehead: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
SlyDev:
There is no gain in hate and bigotry neither is there any gain in zombeism and suffering and smiling as well,thank you very much grin
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rugaria:

You're brainless. You contribute nothing to every discuss but mischief. You must be a very sly character in real life. The op raised a very important fact about the tendency of African leaders acting with an overdose of inferiority complex in the international scene. Very valid point. But of course, as usual, you have to approach from the pettiest of angles.. Obviously you are grossly empty on the subject since it's not another Igbo bashing thread..

Calm down guy, learn to see things from another angle
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by realestate99: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

turkey still believes in that ottoman empire stuff....
its up to them to enter an alliance with africa or fvck off....

europe doesnt want them anyways....

yal, I understand you, they have this aggravated sense of self worth due to their Ottoman heritage but reality on ground is different, They want to do big brother to some poor countries, they were in Somalia sometimes ago fixing some basic amenities but they can not do such for long because they lack the depth.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by helicoptarr: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
It's painful!!!

How unthinkable!
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by realestate99: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:
do you people even understand that turkey has been trying for decades to join eu....??

chillax...!!
yal, you are right, their currency is on a free fall currently and Erdogan does not give a f^ck!!!.......
in fact , African leaders to that summit should be ashamed of themselves, that is what happens when you adore anything foreign with or without checking the quality.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Adolfhitler001: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

chillax...!!
I wonder o, same thing on my mind, can you imagine cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by History555: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Turkey that is seriously seeking for foreign investors, a country whose sovereign bonds rating has fallen, devalued currency is inviting africa heads of state for investors summit
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

I wonder o, same thing on my mind, can you imagine cheesy cheesy

this generation of moroonic black leaders will fade away sooner or later....

look the new generation....they are pissed as hell and ready to take any risk without carin about anybody....

this is what the rest of the world is scared of....thats why this neo imperialists are trying everything to keep the status quo....the new generation of blacks are desperate as hell....
and when they achieve to have the backin of a strong african army,then you will see the will and resolve of the black race....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
do you people know that syria is draggin land with turkey....??
and syria has the backin of russia,china and others....??
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
blacks should learn geopolitics....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
friend of my friend,enemy of my enemy stuffs....
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by obaaderemi: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You have a point Sir..have you not seen other president come over here?
Xi jinping
And other world president
It's a turkey-africa summit so what are you guys ranting about..
We are telling you Africa is not taking itself seriously. imagine, Turkey Africa summit.
Why don't we have Nigeria- Europe summit taking place in abuja with the likes of Boris Johnson, Macron, and others from Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, etc in attendance? You too reason am nah.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
obaaderemi:
We are telling you Africa is not taking itself seriously. imagine, Turkey Africa summit.
Why don't we have Nigeria- Europe summit taking place in abuja with the likes of Boris Johnson, Macron, and others from Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, etc in attendance? You too reason am nah.
This Africa-turkey summit have been hosted in Africa once..this is the third summit which is to hold in turkey..
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by dasparrow: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
madmohamed:
You see why Africa will continue to be where they are

China will invite them Russia will invite them America will invite them EU will invite them German will invite them any country will just woke up and invite a whole Africa like they are boy boy to them. One day Bangladesh will invite them too

How can a small country like turkey will just woke up and summon a whole Africa for summits in Turkey. Why can't them come to Africa if they want to do any business whit Africa

Even soo call big for nothing Nigeria this is insults to Africa country

One day Jamaica will also summon Africa to Jamaica for summits

The Africa leaders should stop embarrassing their self

I'm expected Nigeria to widrow immediately from the summit but they are first to go

If things don't change the Western world will be using Africa to do what ever they like

Africa leaders are useless stupid and coward

African leaders have no shame. Besides, Turkey president Erdogan was in Nigeria recently and also visited a few other African countries so I don't know what they need to discuss this time. I just tire for their matter.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by dasparrow: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

this generation of moroonic black leaders will fade away sooner or later....

look the new generation....they are pissed as hell and ready to take any risk without carin about anybody....

this is what the rest of the world is scared of....thats why this neo imperialists are trying everything to keep the status quo....the new generation of blacks are desperate as hell....
and when they achieve to have the backin of a strong african army,then you will see the will and resolve of the black race....

Correct!
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by ajericho(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
The people claiming to be literates are the ones that can't actually comprehend what the ops point is,

All he's trying to say is,why would a nation summon the whole of Africa for a summit,just look at how Buhari has been flying around all in the name of summits,and Nigeria is on hell of fire

Now the question is, can a African country summon the whole of Europe for a summit?

Even if they do, I'm sure they'll just send delegates to represent them, that's why every country has an ambassador in every country

It can't be called an invite to me cause,why do they all have to go like Thier lifes depends on it

1 Like

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by ajericho(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:
do you people know that syria is draggin land with turkey....??
and syria has the backin of russia,china and others....??

How e take relate to the topic
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

This Africa-turkey summit have been hosted in Africa once..this is the third summit which is to hold in turkey..
That is a fact .What is your point?
This fact is public knowledge.

The point of the thread is whether Turkey is big enough to have a summit with Africa
What have the first two summits yielded for Nigeria or Africa

Africa has a GDP of $2.6 biliion whilst Turkey's GDP is about $700 billion.
Mexico The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland are all bigger economies

Nigeria should relate to Turkey on a bilateral level and should not attend any ego boosting summits

Turkey is not that much bigger than Nigeria and we would even be bigger if we had better leaders

This is belittling to Nigeria and the continent

Right now the Turkish lira is under the cosh and Turkey has little to offer
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
aribisala0:
That is a fact .What is your point?
This fact is public knowledge.

The point of the thread is whether Turkey is big enough to have a summit with Africa
What have the first two summits yielded for Nigeria or Africa

Africa has a GDP of $2.6 biliion whilst Turkey's GDP is about $700 billion.
Mexico The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland are all bigger economies

Nigeria should relate to Turkey on a bilateral level and should not attend any ego boosting summits

Turkey is not that much bigger than Nigeria and we would even be bigger if we had better leaders

This is belittling to Nigeria and the continent

Right now the Turkish lira is under the cosh and Turkey has little to offer

I laugh at this comment tho..let me not start arguing with you man..quite funny read the bolded and make a research on it..
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
ajericho:
The people claiming to be literates are the ones that can't actually comprehend what the ops point is,

All he's trying to say is,why would a nation summon the whole of Africa for a summit,just look at how Buhari has been flying around all in the name of summits,and Nigeria is on hell of fire

Now the question is, can a African country summon the whole of Europe for a summit?

Even if they do, I'm sure they'll just send delegates to represent them, that's why every country has an ambassador in every country

It can't be called an invite to me cause,why do they all have to go like Thier lifes depends on it

It is not so much a summons because the summits alternate between Africa and Turkey

but the fact that Turkey believe they are too big to relate to individual African countries 1on 1 .
The US have done it , China have done it as have Russia so Erdogan's ego tells him why not Turkey
As this is an economic summit we should look at facts/figures
Turkey is a $700 billion GDP economy compared to Nigeria a $500 billion economy so there is nothing to gain from Turkey

I cannot think of any significant Turkish company that we are seeking to attract to Nigeria
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I laugh at this comment tho..let me not start arguing with you man..quite funny read the bolded and make a research on it..
If you like you laugh if you like you shit ,that is your family problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by justtoodark: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tellwhat:

Your own problem be say u think u read but u still no get understanding. You still don't understand the op and you get poor sense mental faculty.

What with all this lame aii. Mumu u think say u be American boy ABI wetin..

Your kind has been brainwashed and mentally enslaved beyond repair.

I pray someone like u don't find themselves in leadership position as u go likely sell us short and lick oyinbo yansh. Fuk off mugu

sharrapu....!!
aii....

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by bergs2: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You clearly don't understand what you are saying..do you know what it means to summon a country/continent for summit...
They might conduct diplomatic interaction and relations to discuss trival matters..why I dey even explain to this blockhead..
Read you no go read now you are here spewing gibberish and some brainless persons dey like your comment..
Guy read and make research abeg..you dey embarrass yourself here..

Trivial matters indeed............

Oga all these explanations and grammar no necessary.
The Op has said it all. Turkey is actually a small country. How could she wake up one morning and invite African leaders for a summit and they all go running. Some will even chatter private jets. Thats shameful.
Your thought is absolutely trivial.
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by bergs2: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

think before you talk....america is a country....europe is a union of countries....

FYI America is a continent.
USA is a country.
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by bergs2: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Biafrarep:

They're suffering from inferiority complex. Nigeria, Egypt, and South Africa probably have a bigger economy than Turkey.

The leaders in Africa often see themselves as subservient beggers with plates in hand.
Especially that almajiri from Niger abi Nigeria
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by aribisala0(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
list of Countries by GDP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

I do not see why Turkey should be having a summit with Africa

This year its currency and stock market are the worst performing
Re: How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey by bergs2: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
They see Africa as one country
Baba sense is not far from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) / Comparing Nigeria With Mexico In Two Different Scenarios / EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.