Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls (821 Views)

What Is Wrong With Relationships Nowadays?? / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by omodejk12: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Relationships nowadays are like playing cards and shuffling it and what card you find will have to date with you, that's what happens in matrimonial sites.

They stay together in live-in relationship and after few days or weeks they realise that it's not working so just leave each other by breakup and all stuff.

They are not serious about their relationship and their partners

Its not like everyone in this modern world is doing the same

But most of the person are doing these kind of stuffs.

Real Relationships
ask for love , attention, sympathy, honesty, affection,care, patience, understanding, no matter whether it is in modern or classic,only terms we pronounce changes. But feel which they have in relation never changes with time.
What is modern relationship?
Relationships nowadays are like playing cards and shuffling it and what card you find will have to date with you, that's what happens in matrimonial sites.

They stay together in live-in relationship and after few days or weeks they realise that it's not working so just leave each other by breakup and all stuff.

They are not serious about their relationship and their partners

Its not like everyone in this modern world is doing the same

But most of the person are doing these kind of stuffs.

Real Relationships ask for love , attention, sympathy, honesty, affection,care, patience, understanding, no matter whether it is in modern or classic,only terms we pronounce changes. But feel which they have in relation never changes with time.

Modern relationship revolves around total freedom of individuals. Yet we always tend to think perfect relationship is modern. But we need to understand that the latest norms on unconventional relationship are supposedly more refined and justifiable by majority civilized people is called modern relationship.

Unfortunately indulging in sex,and social recreations are also considered by youngsters as modern relationship.

We need to define the modern relationship as a flawless way of living . Any relationship that does not adhere to established morals can not be portrayed as modern.

Some think sex before marriage marriage. Some think live in relationship is modern. Some think having children before marriage is modern. All these are ignorance and irresponsible attitude towards marriage.

The relationship that respects human dignity and values of morals will always be the most modern relationship. Modernity is not only being unique,latest,a sway of majority following,or living at will, it is about qualitative refinement of mutual respect towards every individual following strict loyalty upholding each other’s honor.

One basic difference between how relationships worked in the earlier generation and how they work now is that, the younger generation is more open about how we view the world.

Although there are still people who consider modern concept as flawed and fake and judge everyone around them based on their views. The reality is far from those judgements.

Obviously relationships should be based on trust, respect, care, love, loyalty but it's also based on how compatible you are with a person. For instance I develop feelings for someone and decide to spend the rest of my life with her, in that case not just our mental and emotional compatibility matters, but also the physical compatibility .

That is called chemistry. Now if you look at your friends and colleagues, you won't be compatible with everyone, there will be people you can't stand, there will be people you get along so well like you are made for each other, there will also be people who are good to interact with on rare occasions.

So just like that, you might fall in love with someone and discover you guys are not compatible.

You might fall in love with someone you are compatible with, but still can't work things out because you need different things in life. (Yes that does happen, even if your choices match but later on you find out some major life goals are different) but this also varies based on how you handle situations.

The major thing is people generally put on a mask of best behaviour in the beginning, putting their best feet forward. So when you spend time with someone you get to know them well on various levels.

And your compatibility in the outside world and in the bed equally matter.

So it's a responsible thing the youngsters are doing, by knowing different people one can know who exactly is their type. The one who hits all the right notes ( if you know what I mean (wink))

Why do you think most relationships fail?
It goes wrong when relationships are not built on compatibility but on feelings. For example, if you…

Don’t share the same religious values.
Don’t have matching sex drives.
Don’t agree economically.
Don’t agree about household chores.
Never learned how to communicate.
Insecurity.
Jealous.
Possessiveness.
Never compromise.
Trust issues.
Disagree on alcohol and substance use.
Someone cheats.
Abuse.
Work hours are vastly different.
No commitment.
Your philosophy about how life is best lived is different.
One of you doesn’t want kids.
Social lives.
Lover’s friends.

Why do you think most relationships fail?
It goes wrong when relationships are not built on compatibility but on feelings. For example, if you…

Don’t share the same religious values.
Don’t have matching sex drives.
Don’t agree economically.
Don’t agree about household chores.
Never learned how to communicate.
Insecurity.
Jealous.
Possessiveness.
Never compromise.
Trust issues.
Disagree on alcohol and substance use.
Someone cheats.
Abuse.
Work hours are vastly different.
No commitment.
Your philosophy about how life is best lived is different.
One of you doesn’t want kids.
Social lives.
Lover’s friends.
Relationships are all about choices,just like life is. Making choices can be challenging because you never know if your timing is right, if you’ve thought about a situation enough, and if things will turn out the desired way.

From this perspective, it seems like an overwhelming wave of uncertainty, doesn’t it?

Why is choosing to start a relationship so easy, and then suddenly things become so hard that it leaves you wondering where all the good times went?

There isn’t just one reason why more and more relationships are failing.

However, it’s also important to understand that this doesn’t necessarily mean humanity is hurtling towards failure or that true love is diminishing into obscurity.

However, it shows that our focus on relationships, their purpose, and what we as individuals want from life could have changed.

As individuals, how can all of us want the same things from life?

In essence, we all want happiness and fulfillment, but this will not be the same for everyone because we are all different. Here are my three main reasons why so many, if not most, relationships don’t make the long haul.

Prioritization
The way we view our lives today is not in dedication to someone else entirely, and when we get the chance to make a life-changing decision that does not include our partner, we tend to put our happiness and needs before the relationship.

One of the reasons we do this is because men and women are, in most cultures, permitted to express themselves freely and make their own choices, which they do.

For a relationship to last, the bond between partners needs to be a majority shareholder in both partners’ life decisions.

This can be really difficult when great opportunities come your way that may or may not prioritize your relationship.

It’s not necessary to take vows during a wedding ceremony to make a pact with your partner promising that, whatever you do, you will put your relationship first.

In some cases, however, your partner may be the one that is weakening this pact by behaving irresponsibly and even potentially causing you harm.

Moving away from putting your partner and relationship first to protect yourself makes 100% sense in a situation like this.

Communication
Communication helps both partners understand what they want from the relationship from the start. An essential part of effective communication is understanding emotional intelligence’s role in a relationship.

Emotional intelligence is a set of skills that helps you develop a broader view of how and why people act the way they do and say the things they say.

For example, having empathy is a form of emotional intelligence, and so is the ability to be self-aware.
Self-awareness means that you understand your own feelings and emotions, and you can identify your strengths and weaknesses without judging yourself.

Even if you communicate well as a couple, there’s nothing wrong with disagreeing about things.

As individuals, you’re going to experience some conflict. If you have practical listening skills, self-awareness, and the ability to empathize, you can navigate through difficult situations as a team.

Trust and Respect

Trust and respect should be cornerstones of any relationship. If you don’t trust each other and you don’t have respect for your partner, how will you communicate effectively and feel the need to prioritize your relationship?

One of the most important feelings necessary for a healthy and solid relationship is that feeling of security you have with your partner.

Trust issues can develop if you don’t receive any emotional support or find your partner unreliable and suspect dishonesty.

A lack of respect can also rear its ugly head in conflict situations, especially in the communication process. Do you and your partner throw insults at each other or like to be sarcastic when you clash about something?

Hidden in this hurtful exchange are deeply embedded and unresolved issues, and you need healthy communication habits to fix them so you can start healing.

Many of us have experienced these thoughts, feelings, exchanges. And, while the majority of us decided to move on, some chose to stay.

The secret to lasting relationships is effective management of your own and understanding your partner’s emotions and actions.

Approaching potentially painful and conflicting situations with knowledge and understanding about how your partner experiences and acts on their emotions can help steer an argument towards clarity instead of bitter separation.

In my experience, many people separate because experiencing the raw wounds and sadness that form part of a relationship’s healing process is often too painful.

It’s natural and human not to want to experience pain, and every relationship has its own level of pain that needs to be worked through.

In the end, if principles like respect and trust, communication, and prioritization, if focused on from the start and discussed and agreed upon, can keep a relationship grounded and healthy.

If you really love your partner, try pushing through and getting to the other side. But remember, it must be a team effort.

When two persons start-up in a relationship, there is always a honeymoon period when that honeymoon period is over the reality rises up and reality is that most of the relations are not based on what we say is love it is just based on liking, Today people don’t know what is the real meaning of a relation.

Everyone is so practical in this world and I should why someone should not be practical in life but at the same time, one should not forget that it's not always about being practical. A relation stands on emotions and today people don’t care about what if a relation gets over, they just move on as nothing happened.

Next thing is that every relationship is successful if two people are compatible for each other and what compatibility today is talking to someone for hours judging them by what their thoughts are but no one looks that how other person will react when they are in an actual situation. Will the same output would be there?

Trust - An aspect on which many relations are based on. It is written that it takes a long time to build trust and just a blink of an eye to break it and it is correct with the possessiveness people are possessing for their partner's trust is just now a reason to say it’s all over.

Understanding - Everyone has bad days and the real understanding is not when two people are just talking about love or even making but it's about can you really understand someone why he or she is quiet? He or she might want to share but is just hesitating to tell anyone?

Okay, I will give you what happened a few months back:-

A few months back, two of my friends started dating each other and they clearly thought that there is a lot of understanding and trust in them and they are going to soon be a trendsetter or you can #CoupleGoals.

Then my friend say Rahul(I can’t tell the real names as they will be annoyed) he faced some bad time or some bad days like he acted like being happier from outside and always unhappy and thinking about a lot of stuff.

One day his girlfriend called him and this was the conversation :

Boy - hello! How are you?
Girl - Hi babe! I am all good just missing you a lot what about you how was ur day?
Boy - It was fine just some office stuff u know
Girl - See I wanted to talk to u about something .. like is everything right because u r not meeting me, not talking properly from past few days
Boy - no No it's totally fine just u know a bit of office work and nothing more and we will meet I can leave this work like that
Girl - So now work really matters to you and I don’t write. If you have someone else why don’t you tell me on my face?
Boy - There is no one, I just had work to do we will talk later
Girl - Okay you continue your work because things are not working between us, we are breaking up.
Boy - But why? This sudden
Girl - No just Bye
This was the conversation between them and they just broke up like that, hadn’t she made some efforts to know what the real problem was, what was the stress that took him so apart from her, but no one asked him properly and he slowly went into depression because of this. One can understand the stuff we are talking but surely one must understand the emotions

Adjustment - Everyone has a lot of self-respect and confidence in them but what they do not know is the difference between self-respect and ego and that is why a relationship fails because people don’t want to adjusts. Agar wo nhi kar rha toh mai kyu kar rha hun(If he is not doing the stuff why should I do). Every relation works after making a lot of adjustments and most important is that if someone can’t adjust there relationship might fail. Many people desire Sex dolls to satisfy their sexual desires.

Relationships are not built by two people just meeting and falling in love and then they get married and this is all filmy stuff but the real truth there is trust, understanding, and adjustments that no one wanted. Sometimes after we are over with the honeymoon period things fall apart from each other and relation starts to fade away and if not properly taken care of they just fail up.

Thank You
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2021
No love letters
No flowers
No more listening to rnb.while her head is on the guys chest.

I wonder how many girls of today,go fit turn her mama pot of soup.give boyfriend.

Let me see ur hands.if u can.
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Sonnobax15(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2021
donbachi:
No love letters
No flowers

I wonder how many girls of today,go fit turn her mama pot of soup.give boyfriend.

Pot of soup wey she no get idea on how the mum take cook am,how many ingredients she put ? undecided. Bros,no just go there......Love be like joke if you venture speak about am give our modern day girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Most relationships this days are so messy
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Candidlady: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
donbachi:
No love letters
No flowers

lmao
this your list eh na some old school things

With what mark zuke has in plan, relationship will turn into a virtual thing! Welcome to matrix aka METAworld

'em dey but are nat many! Some wont just turn the soup. 'em go give the guy the pot, gas cooker even add microwave join just incase the soup remain, to heat am up

good females are out there
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Candidlady: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Pot of soup wey she no get idea on how the mum take cook am,how many ingredients she put ? undecided. Bros,no just go there......Love be like joke if you venture speak about am give our modern day girls undecided

our modern day girls?

Who are modern day girls?
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

our modern day girls?

Who are modern day girls?

cheesy. Eyahhhhh,she wanna privatize the whole thing now tongue.

My dear candid,tho I know you're a kinda good banny cheesy. But the truth is that real bannies who truly and sincerely fall in love are already going into extinction lipsrsealed. That's if at all self say there's any left undecided
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by Candidlady: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:

My dear candid,tho I know you're a kinda good banny cheesy. But the truth is that real bannies who truly and sincerely fall in love are already going into extinction lipsrsealed. That's if at all self say there's any left undecided

but you can judge the minority cuz of the majority¤dont know if this makes any sense¤

are you a caveman? Gues your answer is no! Ican as well say "all modern men are nat to be trusted"

a quick question: do you think technology/[modern human] has done more harm than good when it comes to relationships?
Re: Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls by omodejk12: 2:25am On Dec 18, 2021
No love letters
No flowers

Sonnobax15:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( / World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104 / This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.