Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( (820 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Afro910: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
A video serving rounds online captures the moment a Nigerian lady went wild with excitement after her boyfriend proposed to her.

In the surprise proposal video, the room was set up with petals and balloons while the young man knelt down on one knee to ask for her hand in marriage.

When the lights came on, the lady couldn’t believe her eyes and started jumping up and down with excitement so much that her wig flew off her head.

Some friends of the couple who were also present, filmed the video which has now gone viral on social media.

The video has generated hilarious reactions on social media. See some below,

See below,

t.h.o.l.l.a_ wrote, “Na only she sabi Weytin her eyes done see��� congratulations o”

@boatnaija wrote, “Dear future wife, if you no scream like this, I won’t propose ��”

@king_adehun wrote, “But what will she now do on wedding day gan gan��.”

diyas_makeover wrote, “I thought marriage proposals are suppose to be so romantic? Why is she acting as if as if a pastor is casting demons on her?”

Watch the full video in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/lady-goes-wild-with-excitement-yanks.html?m=1

Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
The day I will propose to my Nairaland babe, it's gonna be in Mars.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Abfinest007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
What if she rejected your proposal just bubu rejecting d electoral bill

Men pls have sense diz new year ooo do everything possible to avoid shame n disgrace ooo
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
The day I will propose to my Nairaland babe, it's gonna be in Mars.
MufasaLion I am waiting for the day you are gonna propose to me. cheesy grin grin

I can't wait any longer.. wink wink cheesy
Be fast about it so we can go to mars with Elon and Jeff.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
She never saw it coming because she was actually turning into an evening newspaper! angry

Luckily for her the simp proposed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by MufasaLion: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

MufasaLion I am waiting for the day you are gonna propose to me. cheesy grin grin

I can't wait any longer.. wink wink cheesy
Be fast about it so we can go to mars with Elon and Jeff.. grin grin

I ain't gay. I like tities and ass.
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
It'll end in sifia pains

Quote me and watch my fellow comrade blast ur papa

Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Boogyman557: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by odinson1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Men una mumu never do
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmmm cool cool
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Afro910: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Afro910: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her ( by Afro910: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Plsssss / This Girl Come To Steal My Girls Things / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.