Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) (53918 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omniman(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
The power of Gene. May we men not train a bastard child as in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Praxis758: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hope she's not a prototype of her mother in movies in real life

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by fmstyles: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omo see resemblance

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by awa(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday her Mummy's look alike. God bless your new year

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by eskuvoisrael(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]

Carbon copy.
Will like my son to look like me

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by gistmega: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
haha you get mouth sha
pyyxxaro:
Spitting resemblance

See as them resemble those Jamaicans when don smoke excess Bournvita undecided

See the Bald head naa , last last she go still Wicked like .................... undecided

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to our burnvita baby girl, she will make a good strong smoker
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by eskuvoisrael(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]

Carbon copy.
Will like my son to look like me
Contact me @ 08139051166 for your
LAPTOP AND GSM SERVICES
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pweetiedude(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
The resemblance is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by KiNg0G: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
she look like a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aje....

Happy birthday to her...

And Mama Gee, if that woman be your Mother in-law, you on fire....

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter Who Turns A Year Older (Photos)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her look-alike daughter who turns a year older today December 17, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos of her daughter on Instagram Patience wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na wa o, she has an old face

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
see carbon copy la
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is she a lez?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by EyenNtokon: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
What i'm seeing here is her twin sista
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Let's urge her to be 'wicked' like her mother to complete the resemblance!

Wishing them all the best and a merry Christmas
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Adefolarin1: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chai, na that clean environment for me abeg....
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by KingDash: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
igbo girls to dey muscular mehn
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
She's super beautiful.Dark skinned ladies are that bomb.Being black skinned is not only beautiful,black is amazing
Happy birthday ori yin nneya

Black girls are the bomb

Perky titties

Dark puccy and fat labia

tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
She's super beautiful.Dark skinned ladies are that bomb.Being black skinned is not only beautiful,black is amazing
Happy birthday ori yin nneya
OYIRI NNE YA

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by guru90: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Her face be like wicked person ooooooooh like her mama in Movie.....................
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Germi9: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hope you no like babalawo like your Mama
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm,out of respect I have for Patience Ozorkwo,I won't say anything ! But those who will always want us to believe that anything is special about some yam legged Igbo girls should please,shut the Bleep up !
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
This one strong o. Is she into sports. See raw muscles everywhere.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
This one is mummys carbon copy.

Happy birthday.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by tuboi: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stephendeals:
grin

So somebody have Mama Gee as His Mother In Law, wishing him all best

Lol….craked my ribs

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kkkem: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to her,is really lookalike
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulations to her new age
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by hilarypriye: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is real definition of lookalike
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na wa o!

Didn't know she had an EVENING newspaper daughter sef. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana / Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.