Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) (53782 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
You'd even think they're both the same age
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wow
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emaprince: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
She's super beautiful.Dark skinned ladies are that bomb.Being black skinned is not only beautiful,black is amazing
Happy birthday ori yin nneya
Its like your own black is charcoal. undecided

This one you are excessively blowing black trumpet out of proportion.

And its O yiri nneya. Which kind upside down igbo is that?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by bbamusa: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
she is just the chip of an old block.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
What a striking resemblance.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Spitting resemblance

See as them resemble those Jamaicans when don smoke excess Bournvita undecided

See the Bald head naa , last last she go still Wicked like .................... undecided

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes cool
. Hahahahahahaha guy, you funny o.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter Who Turns A Year Older (Photos)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her look-alike daughter who turns a year older today December 17, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos of her daughter on Instagram Patience wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My church woman in Dominion city Headquarters Enugu that year
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Carbon copy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
She resemble Bob Marley
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chno: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think so. Anytime he comes to my shop back then and they are showing his mom’s movie he will ask me to change the channel
Newton85:
He has never said anything good about his own mother? Are you saying she's a bad mother to him?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newton85: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chno:
I think so. Anytime he comes to my shop back then and they are showing his mom’s movie he will ask me to change the channel
Wow!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by eduora: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
So beautiful daughter....mama G,I am missing your movies
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Spitting resemblance

See the Bald head naa , last last she go still Wicked like .................... undecided

Its Splitting tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by pastie(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahnie:
She's super beautiful.Dark skinned ladies are that bomb.Being black skinned is not only beautiful,black is amazing
Whats all this black is beautiful all about? Was it suppose to be ugly Ne.
Let's just appreciate beauty without playing the color card.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by cobi11: 2:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Hahahahahahahahaa..
Ol Boy You just made my Day.
You too funny I swear..Hahahahahahahahaa

pyyxxaro:
Spitting resemblance

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:
black people always trying to praise themselves, mullatos gat the best skin, Bleep being black, black aint amazing, whats amazing being black.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by ikeasogwa: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2021
... just that she looks older than the mum.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by ORACULUM(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Jah Bless mi sista.
Fantabulous resemblance
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Jamesz12:
She no fine joor, looks old
I taya, I think say na only my eyes notice say she no fine.
The mother looks better.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by UncleDaddy2017(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Okpunu, you don smoke dry sh!t abi. Where you for see bald head for here now?

Drug abuse is dangerous to your existence.
Quote me and watch maggots infest your intestines
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jamesz12: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2022

nedekid:

I taya, I think say na only my eyes notice say she no fine.
The mother looks better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.