Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? (1521 Views)

Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? by yemmit90: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
James4358:
Am barely three years into marraige, the least reason i got married to my wife was for making babies.
My wife is going through a family planning method, but my mum and inlaws wont let us drink water.
It is grand children this & grand children that'. Even my own mum i always thought was learned & invoke with 21st century lifestyle has been in the fore front of disturbing our lives.
My wife is barely 26 and pursuing her master's programme to a conclusion & i've been busy traveling & attending various courses to gain speedy promotion & hit the peak of my para-millitary job. Where else would i get the time to start baby-sitting, which i know is a full time job.
Am not just the type to let a house maid take up the responsibility of training my children, this i know has negative effects & may some day backfire.
My mum have even gone ahead to tag this the handi_work of witchcraft. My elder brother has 3kids already, why the cry after my own.
This women wont just let us live our lives in peace!

Except you and your wife has medical or financial issue bordering you, having your children at young age is much more beneficial to you than later in life.

Women, between 20yrs to 32yrs. Men between 28yrs to 40yrs.
Re: When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? by stacyadams: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin my own na when are u getting married when are you getting.. married. they always have a responsible sister to give me.. me that is always folding my long sleeves and looking responsible...they don't know that mosdii has given me the secret code. grin mosdii tell them
Re: When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Una dey try sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / If You Used This You Should Be Married By Now / How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.