Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help! I Was Scammed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Was Scammed! (993 Views)

How I Was Scammed By An Advert I Saw On Nairaland Ads / How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) / How I Was Scammed Of N2,000000 This Year January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hello, I was scammed Yesterday. They perfectly keep it and clean smooth , until they forgot to drop the call. So, overheard all their conversations.

This is the account number they provided, which I paid into.

8305072015 fcmb john chukwuemeka.

I’ll be glad if someone here can help me out..

Here’s the Phone Numbers:

The Driver : 0904 042 2480 ( Oga Ayuba )

The Main Man : 09130758191 ( Uchenna )

Team Member : 0812 983 6108 ( ENG FAVOUR )

Team Member ( Hausa ) : +234 903 492 1450

These group are dangerous, using all manner of scopes and formats.

I’ll be glad is someone can help me track the account numbers or phone number.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hope you've reported the case at the police station.

Slowerii and his people want to ball but them no wan work.

Imagine scamming people of their hard earned money and then you go to club and spend it all, those scammers get mind o.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by ChiefSosa(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
-comment deleted-
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by psucc(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
First report to the police. Then yz bank. Also the FCMB and of course, CBN.

Please kindly tell us how it all started. This will help some people.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Below picture belongs to Team Member ( Hausa ) : +234 903 492 1450. His name is Engr victor
Saw that on WhatsApp. He acted like he was working with NDLEA and he is Usman.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by ChiefSosa(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:
Saw that on WhatsApp. He acted like he was working with NDLEA and he is Usman.
He's an accomplice. How did this whole thing even start?
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
psucc:
First report to the police. Then yz bank. Also the FCMB and of course, CBN.

Please kindly tell us how it all started. This will help some people.

I am realtor. I guess they got on my contact on the internet. Which is getting scary for now.

1) A lady with number 0812 983 6108 That he has a brother who’s interested in buying a property from me in Lagos. We talked and negotiated. They acted so cool and calm. She also told that her brother doesn’t know much about banking and also his boss won’t allow him ( as he’s still working under someone in KANO).

2) The Brother with number 09130758191 that he’ll be sending the fund cash via Boss from Kano. He later called that he loaded the cash inside a Freezer and lock it up. I was worried about it and all but he convinced that’s the other only way he could make the payment..

3) he gave the driver (Oga Ayuba) number with number 0904 042 2480 that he’s the one bringing the freezer to Lagos. But he doesn’t know what is inside. He begged me with everything and sounding so convincing and all.

4 At about 7:30am the driver called me that he was stopped on lokoja by customs and they wanted to open the freezer, I called uchenna to inform him about it, he stated crying over the phone that I should help him and deduct the money from him money when I get the package.

5) I made 140K transfer to this account 8305072015 fcmb john chukwuemeka. It really seems like Jazz to me. I was called later that the custom has released them and issues a paper covering the package to Lagos.

6) I was called by The Driver after 1hrs, that they were stopped in OnDO state by NDLEA. This when I started suspecting them. Lol! The NDLEA Usthman guy with number +234 903 492 1450 sent another account number to pay another payment ( which I didn’t ). He provided 2 accounts;
2134690904 Mistura Bolajoko Amuzat
UBA
And
Atoyebi Jamiu 0162709013
union bank

And don’t know how these guys are getting all these account details.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by house10s: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:

I am realtor. I guess they got on my contact on the internet. Which is getting scary for now.

1) A lady with number 0812 983 6108 That he has a brother who’s interested in buying a property from me in Lagos. We talked and negotiated. They acted so cool and calm. She also told that her brother doesn’t know much about banking and also his boss won’t allow him ( as he’s still working under someone in KANO).

2) The Brother with number 09130758191that he’ll be sending the fund cash via Boss from Kano. He later called that he loaded the cash inside a Freezer and lock it up. I was worried about it and all but he convinced that’s the other only way he could make the payment..

3) he gave the driver (Oga Ayuba) number with number 0904 042 2480 that he’s the one bringing the freezer to Lagos. But he doesn’t know what is inside. He begged me a everything and sounding so convincing and all.

4 At about 7:30am the driver called me that he was stopped on lokoja by customs and they wanted to open the freezer, I called uchenna to inform him about it, he stated crying over the phone that I should help him and deduct the money from him money when I get the package.

5) I made 140K transfer to this account 8305072015 fcmb john chukwuemeka. It really seems like Jazz to me. I was called later that the custom has released them and issues a paper covering the package to Lagos.

6) I was called by The Driver after 1hrs, that they were stopped in OnDO state by NDLEA. This when I started suspecting them. Lol! The NDLEA Usthman guy with number +234 903 492 1450 sent another account number to pay another payment ( which I didn’t ). He provided 2 accounts;
UBA
And
Atoyebi Jamiu 0162709013
union bank

wow oldest scam over

1 Like

Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
house10s:
wow oldest scam over
I know messed up. Not happy with myself at all. This is even the wrong time to experience such a thing. I felt really bad..

I don’t mind what it will cost me to track those guys/ or one of them down.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by psucc(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:

2) The Brother with number 09130758191 that he’ll be sending the fund cash via Boss from Kano. He later called that he loaded the cash inside a Freezer and lock it up. I was worried about it and all but he convinced that’s the other only way he could make the payment..

3) he gave the driver (Oga Ayuba) number with number 0904 042 2480 that he’s the one bringing the freezer to Lagos. But he doesn’t know what is inside. He begged me with everything and sounding so convincing and all.

UBA
And
Atoyebi Jamiu 0162709013
union bank

Still within reach. Involve the Police. But one downside is that most of these numbers are not registered and some are working under police cover. But don't give up. Follow them up.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
psucc:
Still within reach. Involve the Police. But one downside is that most of these numbers are not registered and some are working under police cover. But don't give up. Follow them up.
Thanks. But I’m only interested in the account holder in which I made payment to. That’s all.. if I can get hold of that one, others na small thing.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by house10s: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:
I know messed up. Not happy with myself at all. This is even the wrong time to experience such a thing. I felt really bad..

I don’t mind what it will cost me to track those guys/ or one of them down.

police for report to submit to bank to try n retrieve ur money back
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by rainlover(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:
Thanks. But I’m only interested in the account holder to which I made payment. That’s all. if I can get hold of that one, others no small thing.
try reporting the transaction to your bank, requesting a refund that it was a wrong transfer.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Jidemoo: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sorry for the loss

It seems is the same guy that called me some months back.

He staged it like that but he added more tricks to it.

The days are evil and you need to be extremely careful in your dealings
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by aieromon(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:

Didn't bother reading anymore after this.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by psucc(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:
Thanks. But I’m only interested in the account holder in which I made payment to. That’s all.. if I can get hold of that one, others na small thing.
That's sure. You'll! If the bank refuses to cooperate, tell them you are reporting to CBN fraud desk. They'll sure situp.

Good luck, dude
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
rainlover:
try reporting the transaction to your bank, requesting a refund that it was a wrong transfer.
Hope Monday is not too late to make a report at the bank or can I call them over the phone?
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by BIODAVY(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Call customer care line of your bank. Engage the banks on their social media pages too.

uote author=Sankabson post=108587895] Hope Monday is not too late to make a report at the bank or can I call them over the phone?[/quote]
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
BIODAVY:
Call customer care line of your bank. Engage the banks on their social media pages too.

uote author=Sankabson post=108587895] Hope Monday is not too late to make a report at the bank or can I call them over the phone?

Thanks. Trying this now.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by rainlover(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sankabson:
Hope Monday is not too late to make a report at the bank or can I call them over the phone?
report the transaction via your mobile app or send them mail
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Sankabson(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
rainlover:
report the transaction via your mobile app or send them mail
Just did, they’re said, I should come With Police Report and Court something .. But for now, it’s a business gone wrong.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by house10s: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Sankabson:
Just did, they’re said, I should come With Police Report and Court something .. But for now, it’s a business gone wrong.

this isn't business gone wrong.
this is u being gullible n was duped

1 Like

Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Birniwa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
I still do not understand on what ground you agreed to send the 140k.

My little advice.
Informing the bank that you made a wrong transfer that you want to recall it won't actually yield any positive result based on my past similar experience. Reason is that the money you sent to these guys must have been withdrawn already by now.

Instead, get a court order that will instruct the bank to give the police the information of the account holders and you let the police take it from there. You'll eventually have the police get these guys arrested.
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Tymk: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Birniwa:
I still do not understand on what ground you agreed to send the 140k.

My little advice.
Informing the bank that you made a wrong transfer that you want to recall it won't actually yield any positive result based on my past similar experience. Reason is that the money you sent to these guys must have been withdrawn already by now.

Instead, get a court order that will instruct the bank to give the police the information of the account holders and you let the police take it from there. You'll eventually have the police get these guys arrested.
usually I make the court send summon the scammer , then go further by petitioning to cbn. One of my guy works there, a little tip and all the accounts related to his bvn gets blocked. Reason is terrorism not even scam
Re: Help! I Was Scammed! by Tymk: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2023
psucc:
That's sure. You'll! If the bank refuses to cooperate, tell them you are reporting to CBN fraud desk. They'll sure situp.

Good luck, dude
just report without telling them anything. That's how I do it

(1) (Reply)

Share Trade With 150k With No Knowledge, Any Sense? / Investing In Niger / Carlos Slim Now 2nd Richest Man, Closes Down On Bill Gates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.