Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India (54934 Views)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by InoGetJoy: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
ntyce:
This is weird, doesn't come with ordinary eyes...

Were the monkeys possessed?
Abi na village people disguised as monkey...

Well it's India, global HQ for weird news.
Chimpanzees even go to war against rival chimps
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
This is what happens when you give wild animals some freedom and make them realise they are demigods.

Just imagine monkeys that should be scared of coming out in the open are now having the balls to practice cultism.

Very soon we will hear of pythons swallowing humans in Idemili.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy
headbasher96:
Somebody should tell those monkeys to migrate to nigeria we give them 3days if their population remain the same.

Na god
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by InoGetJoy: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
fineboynl:
I don't think they are correct. Monkey don't have that can of brain reflex to carry should act. Wheh monkey lost their baby that adopt another animal kids. Taking them to trees will cause death to any animal that can't adopt to trees and high top. This results to fall and death. And I think that's what is happening.
Nope, monkeys are quite capable of such. You're even saying, some birds like ravens have shown to have enough brain power to be able to exert revenge on someone they hate.
I once read a story about a chimpanzee war that lasted years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Viking007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is what happens when you give wild animals some freedom and make them realise they are demigods.

Just imagine monkeys that should be scared of coming out in the open are now having the balls to practice cultism.

3 Likes

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy you get am
jrobbins:
Fulani monkeys
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
I know it would be India or around that axis very strange people with strange occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Oluf3mi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Gang war.... Mafia monkeys...

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by VicM6: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
wahala for who monkey catch this Christmas season.....cuz monkey self don dey para, street don red monkey for eyes o.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Menesh: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
fineboynl:
I don't think they are correct. Monkey don't have that can of brain reflex to carry should act. Wheh monkey lost their baby that adopt another animal kids. Taking them to trees will cause death to any animal that can't adopt to trees and high top. This results to fall and death. And I think that's what is happening.

Have you taken time to read more about monkey. Knowledge is power. They do more than this. Evolutionarily, they are our nearest uncle grin

3 Likes

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Jakumo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Menesh:

Have you taken time to read more about monkey. Knowledge is power. They do more than this. Evolutionarily, they are our nearest uncle grin

Na so. Uncle Lagido has been very kind to me, Mr. Inoki is not to be phucked with, while Senator Ejimere is a known thief and swindler.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by patrickmuf(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Funny guy, e say na cultism...

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Nathaniel88: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Communal clash of the apes and the pack
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Jakumo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nathaniel88:
Communal clash of the apes

Na family matter o. The DNA of humans and chimpanzees is 98% identical from a biological standpoint. In fact, I know some people that closely resemble monkeys whenever they wear a business suit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Lance7621: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ofuonyebi: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Little wonder the old adage says that ....if the dog has a good defender by its side;
it would kill the monkey....but 250 dogs battered by a monkey becomes another wonder of the odd nau
what of if it is Gorrillas battle....almost ALL india dogs will pafuka....
this is also telling us that you should limit your friendship and playboy to your territory
theres is always danger lurking around for every careless attitude..

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by realstars: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
May the dogs RIP,
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Drefaithful(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Monkeys are semi human, highly intelligent.
Dogs might have over stepped thier boundaries, if you know you know.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Abujason: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Does that not seem kind of what is happening with giving power to Buhari and the Fulanis in Nigeria and how everyone is now suffering as a result?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by 10kgod(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
jeff1993:
Strange things!!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone toentor me in a digital.money making skill ..... I don't want to be broke again next year

I can take you on Airdrops
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Itachi23: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ziondaughter247: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Only in India.. What a weird country
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Akhee: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ParadiseOnEarth: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Unclesamo:

Registered today...
I can imagine the number of account u are using to beg
Have you come across this in any where
I had to register today because I was really out of options
I'm always a guest here

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by jeff1993: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
10kgod:

I can take you on Airdrops
.... What is airdrop all about and how can I contact u
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by descarado: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Beautiful lie
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by perdollar(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
This may be d precursor to events after WW3 as foretold by a very Wiseman.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by chopnaira: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Human vs dogs vs monkeys. World war 4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.