Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle (826 Views)

Things To Know About The King Of Freestyle Rap In Nigeria (dandizzy) / I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) / Guy Does The Craziest Freestyle S** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin Dnt drop used or any other rapper line. Drop your own grin no fakinq. .

M dope niqqa/
how my line flows deeper/ grin
Is aesthetic, my verse are 'Bullet' fear it, cuz is soundin' like a close triqqer!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lalasticlala, seun plz push to front page. We have talented rappers in the hood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Candidlady: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:
grin grin Dnt drop used or any other rapper line. Drop your own grin no fakinq. .

M dope niqqa/
Is aesthetic, my verse are 'Bullet' fear it, cuz is soundin' like a close triqqer!! grin

my love for rapbattles wont let me "waka and pass"

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by ahmthankgod(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy man you and your whack rap, again why don't you explain my rhymes hit you harder than a train so bad you have no brain, i eat you up spit you out you know what am all about no pain no game cause thats my nickname all the haters fall back or else ill attack those are my last rhymes am out gotta hit the route
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

really? grin

You shud try yours. I have a lady that do rap battle when i was on fb group back then. grin

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Ocholu: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

M dope niqqa/

Let me be real with you OP;

Even Seriki or Speed Darlington will win you in a rap battle. No caps.

Wetin you just drop like this?

3 Likes

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Candidlady: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahmthankgod:
TeddyJammy man you and your whack rap, again why don't you explain my rhymes hit you harder than a train so bad you have no brain, i eat you up spit you out you know what am all about no pain no game cause thats my nickname all the haters fall back or else ill attack those are my last rhymes am out gotta hit the route

can i ask you something.?

are you yoruba
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Candidlady: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

really? grin

You shud try yours. I have a lady that do rap battle when i was on fb group back then. grin

nah am just here to learn!

try letsbeefdotcom!

textcee audio and video battles!

go on youtube search iron solomon rapbattles

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahmthankgod:

funny thou/ how dix dumbtard is fiqhtin the kinq/
you ar usinq whack on me? Niqqa stop it. U ar soundin like the zink/
it double baq, my punch will be friqhtening the ring/

best stay and immitate me my lines are curvy like your chick bow leg/ grin your lines is 'shit'. U can drop it in your chick toilet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by ahmthankgod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

can i ask you something.?
are you yoruba
Nope am edo

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by ahmthankgod(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

funny thou/ how dix dumbtard is fiqhtin the kinq/
you ar usinq whack on me? Niqqa stop it. U ar soundin like the zink/
it double baq, my punch will be friqhtening the ring/

best stay and immitate me my lines are curvy like your chick bow leg/ grin your lines is 'shit'. U can drop it in your chick toilet grin
Nice rap i bet you worked on it for a while
Not good enough just a deep pile a discolored tile your rap goes the extra mile you aint got skill unless you take a pill go eat a dill
Roll down a hill i don't want to see yo face go break yo neck'Or i will do it for you like a wood peck

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by KingDash: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
jobless things.
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by GeneralPula: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

Feel this !! cheesy grin

Lil niggas wanna form punch lines/
Started rapping with my ABCD and my word lines/
I bet I Gon school you on like my downline/
Cause we strong like soldiers on the Frontline/

I'm like magnet / immune to ya bullet / when am done they gone see ya blood droplets / lose cat about to let go / cause the heat from my flows breaks his ego / stronger than his two elbow / like a circle no penetration to my hand gloves / I goan do the surgery without a hydro /

I shook you on your best day / win you all and steal your girl like your worst day / scan you apart like an x-ray / close the door tight no escape way / I be here spitting fire menh I can't delay / cause my name is clay / while yours is decay !!! /

3 Likes

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Nice rap i bet you worked on it for a while
Not good enough just a deep pile a discolored tile your rap goes the extra mile you aint got skill unless you take a pill go eat a dill
Roll down a hill i don't want to see yo face go break yo neck'Or i will do it for you like a wood peck

i need a strong opponent who paired me with dix pastor/ he's droppin 'church-line here, bro we ain't in redeem dats all/ grin he can't even rhyme well, bro you ar something like Pass thor/ grin

MY scheme is marvellous/ av raped who.re with kitchen knife/ wage war with phillippines/. . Got gees in awka who take joy in killin guys/. . So stop acting tough u nothin buh am empty can/
its dirty talk really? grin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
I kicked buhari with my rain boot
Because his reign ain't cool

I kicked ilamina with my rain boot
Because the didn't allow me touch her boobs

I kicked the conductor with my rain boot
Because he took me for a fool

I kicked lalasticlala with my rain boot
Because he left his pet snake in my room

How cool is it to get by my rain boot
And you get sent to the moon

I but on a boob and the bit*h said it aint cool so i kicked her in the boobs
And she took a nose dive back to her roots

Any nasty fvck that comes close to my Special spoon
Is gonna get my rain boot in his tiny little ass

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by ahmthankgod(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

i need a strong opponent who paired me with dix pastor/ he's droppin 'church-line here, bro we ain't in redeem dats all/ grin he can't even rhyme well, bro you ar something like Pass thor/ grin

MY scheme is marvellous/ av raped who.re with kitchen knife/ wage war with phillippines/. . Got gees in awka who take joy in killin guys/. . So stop acting tough u nothin buh am empty can/
its dirty talk really? grin
Your lyrics are trash they leave people with a rash how did he even get baked ill hit you so hard you'll have to quit U r just waisting your time with your pathtetic made up rythmes so just crawl in your bed cause tht rap u just read it left u on the floor practically dead.

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

M dope niqqa/

ahmthankgod:

First nigga show his weak bars / second nigga wanna show his dim stars / lol I can be lil hot on the first Og / but dam hot on the second Big G /Second nigga can't spit fire even on dry gin/ I can understand the flows weak as a result of the punched chin / you don't talk bout some one when you ain't clean / probably you were on high acting like a local dry clean / switch career cause rap don't fit in may be try sing / your lines were wack throw it in the trash bin / lol forming 'i know how to rap' really? You give this ladies a big grin / lines don't match / lines you can't catch / words you can't watch / burst tyres you can't patch / let me stop here and see what you can fetch / grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by ahmthankgod(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
gaius01:

First nigga show his weak bars / second nigga wanna show his dim stars / lol I can be lil hot on the first Og / but dam hot on the second Big G /Second nigga can't spit fire even on dry gin/ I can understand the flows weak as a result of the punched chin / you don't talk bout some one when you ain't clean / probably you were on high acting like a local dry clean / switch career cause rap don't fit in may be try sing / your lines were wack throw it in the trash bin / lol forming 'i know how to rap' really? You give this ladies a big grin / lines don't match / lines you can't catch / words you can't watch / burst tyres you can't patch / let me stop here and see what you can fetch / grin grin
I bet u have 1 cent
And live in a Tent
With thousands of Dent
There will be No coming Rent think about Good Rap
Cuz yours are piece of Crap My raps finish all the laps your truth are craps
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gaius and co, u guys are FLOODIN THE THREAD/
my styles generic someting that is BLOODIN THE DEAD/
Ur rap is 'piss' pls be DROPPING IT IN THE BED/ grin

m bore my epic writtinq is TOPPIN THE THREAD/ d other dude is busy DROPPIN THE WEIRD/ grin
No 'slice' buh my lines are like 'bakery' u can use in in CUTTIN THE BREAD/ grin

Mehn m ENDING THIS TWO GEES/ With 'Short-multies' like ENGLISH TEST/ in every lonq run, i will FINISH FIRST/ cuz am usain bolt blazin all 'track'.. while dix two gees barely 'cover-lap' like Bum short and MINI SKIRT grin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Forget that chelsea striker what i pull is sick grin

lemme brinq dat back. . I said. . Forget that chelsea striker, what i pulisic/

all my gee-rude with the attack, like former chelsea striker. . . Pause! Lemme brinq that back too. i said all my giroud with the attack, like former chelsea striker grin

My pun is unintended it make dude shivers/
buh am nt here to impress some niqqas/ or some bunch of weak ass grin Is written, fear me, my punch comes faster than a bullet sometin like it triggers/. .

am fast in rhymin/ same time i last in mining grin. .
i knw dat line is funny, buh i didn'tsay u all shud hype me/. . since that chick dey like me/ grin i got no problem again, if he drop you niggas should type plz grin

2 Likes

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Divoc19(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
When you hear my name you restless tryna shut me out
See me on the street, you snob me tryna wave me...i dey fear to drop more lines abeg

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Highman56: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm so good at rapping dey call call me Goodwin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Cokahot: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
I ain't no fake nigga,i'm real,last tin Imma do is to hate nigga. Mind my own biz,like yeah I'm all awake nigga,all day all night,client gas pay nigga.
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

M dope niqqa/

You are looking forward to me dropping raps of two lines freestyle
Give me some time cos this might take a li'l while.
I won't drop any used line you gotta know I ain't faking
I heard you say "thanks for the lines" and I replied "no shaking".
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Love800(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
I thought mum nd dad could give me skies. I was wrong they feed me with lies. Hard nigga triumph with blade eye. suffering but couldn't ask why. Cus really nobodi give a dime. So i slow wine.

1 Like

Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Deicide: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Interesting thread
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You are looking forward to me dropping raps of two lines freestyle Give me some time cos this might take a li'l while. I won't drop any used line you gotta know I ain't faking I heard you say "thanks for the lines" and I replied "no shaking".

Lol. . grin grin Your closer is funny I love it,. .
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Lilsameey: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lmaooo,..Op wan gather lyrics for him next song, thief grin grin grin grin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lilsameey:
Lmaooo,..Op wan gather lyrics for him next song, thief grin grin grin grin

lol. . .no bra! Dat wasn't my intention/ grin

Buh if u claim it was, then u are sufferin frm infection grin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Lilsameey: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

lol. . .no bra! Dat wasn't my intention/ grin

Buh if u claim it was, then u are sufferin frm infection grin
If you say that's an infection, that's cap
But ur songs are wack and you know that's fact. grin grin
Re: Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lilsameey:
If you say that's an infection, that's cap
But ur songs are wack and you know that's fact. grin grin

you knw that's fact?

you soundin like all these aboki from lekki/ grin
u said that cap? Bro u re even duumb and faky/
no insult! Tbh. . U re very 'lynch' in d game, reason while u av been actin like becky grin

see i' m bad and crazy/
i snatched the belt from roman reiqn... that's why he has been saqqin lately/ grin
...And stop claimin u LACE THUG IN FREAK/ have u FACE WHORES IN STREET/? sad
Bak then biitches pay more bill to snoop for my sper.m shots/ grin
You shud glue to ya farm shop/ grin You nothing tough, so stop actinq strange, u Fist can't even harm us/ grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone / It's Goodbye From Here ... / Edo Girls What Do You Think About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.