Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone (825 Views)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by Naijamedialog: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
A woman has allegedly headed out in different directions from her beau following what she found after she checked his telephone while he was dozing.

She unlocked his phone after a few trials and found some romantic chats between him and another lady on WhatsApp.

A video shared on social media showed the moment she unlocked his phone and scrolled though his messages.

The woman was said to have ended the relationship of three years following her discovery.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by Akinzola: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ninu Aiye......
Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Naijamedialog:
A woman has allegedly headed out in different directions from her beau following what she found after she checked his telephone while he was dozing.

She unlocked his phone after a few trials and found some romantic chats between him and another lady on WhatsApp.

A video shared on social media showed the moment she unlocked his phone and scrolled though his messages.

The woman was said to have ended the relationship of three years following her discovery.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

She can't stand it, let her go

Dating a man involves the ability to endure nonsense, because men will definitely flirt both on line and off line it gives them fun

Yet they still love the one at home

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by phr33man(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
frozen70:

She can't stand it, let her go

Dating a man involves the ability to endure nonsense, because men will definitely flirt both on line and off line it gives them fun

Yet they still love the one at home

Not all men
Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
If we should go ahead looking at our partners phones all the time,there won't be any relationship left....... For your peace of mind to be intact, please steer clear from your partner's phone and social media pages.
Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by Demigod22: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Even God knows that nothing concern me and my girlfriend phone. I know it's just my turn, because for this life eh, loyalty and fidelity in relationship have been bastardize.
Re: Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
she's not ready for marriage, by the time menopause catches her ,she'll become serious with her life.

Besides only weak and insecure people check their partner's phone

(1) (Reply)

It's Goodbye From Here ... / A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy / What My Mother Told Me About Bride Price (dowry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.