Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Whatsapp Daily Credit Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whatsapp Daily Credit Alert (469 Views)

Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received / Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Daily Credit Alert by ucVictor(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Getting Daily Credit Alert from your WhatsApp is possible through New Whatsapp Monetízation Secret(NWMS).

And all you have to do is to COPY and PASTE the SECRET then you start
receiving Daily ALERT you DON'T have to sell anything.

I've vowed to reveal the secrets to 1st 30 persons with a commitment fee of #1000.
Click the link below to get the secrets before it goes viral and the fee rises to #5000 https:///NWWSvic

Re: Whatsapp Daily Credit Alert by maiquel: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
If someone knows a way of making money. He won’t spend his time trying to tell the world how to make money.

He’s definitely going to spend most of his time making money.

....unless you are his way of making money

If you don gerrit, forget abourrit...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I / Bolt Awka Driver / Daily Income Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.