Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South (24838 Views)

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by pamb: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2021
ba7man:
I saw a few confessions from kidnappers that operated in the Ekiti axis and Benin bypass.

They usually employed a few Fulani to speak during operations to throw suspicion off the fact that they're indigenes.

The media fueled the paranoia, criminals keyed into it and played along.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Billygee2u: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Who have noticed that fulanis herdsmen killings and farm encroachment is hardly Reported this days unlike in the past where days won't pass without hearing of fulani herdsmen for the wrong reason.
Even nairaland is no longer reporting their atrocities.

Could this be as a result of recently passed anti grazing law?

Or they calmed down cos of election?

where did it gradually died down ?
Are you deaf or blind not to see or hear their new styles of operation, using military uniforms and Amoured vehicles given to them by the Fulani terrorists government, shooting ,killing ,burning of properties in South East ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by ginggerxy: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2021
System202:
People are wise now and don't believe in ur propaganda any more. Rituals/Igbos kill and u blame Fulani
that picture there is a Yoruba man claiming to be a Fulani herdsmen so I don't know why you had to mention ipob
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by udele1: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Diligence:
Fulani herdsmen only understood one language, which ESN, spoke to them. SS/SE/SW politicians were dulling. God used MNK & Sunday Bobo to deal wt dem. Bubu & FG quickly mobilized under de guise dey were against sessionists to defend dem & promise dem & even gave dem billions of naira in D name of poverty alleviation so dey can gradually plan a retreat otherwise dey for Don go extinction...

That language is louder to Igbo's than fulani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZtqcoUhE0

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Danjikanbauchi: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2021
ba7man:
I saw a few confessions from kidnappers that operated in the Ekiti axis and Benin bypass.

They usually employed a few Fulani to speak during operations to throw suspicion off the fact that they're indigenes.

The media fueled the paranoia, criminals keyed into it and played along.
bloody Yoruba Muslim, fuckoff from here with your lies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by JooEeL(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
ESN

I no be Biafran but I doff my hat for that unit I swear. Even with all d military onslaught, the Ebubeagu nonsense, the hired DSS-killings, plus cult and ritualism menaces... them still stand. My gosh.

I know some of them would have lost their lives in defending their fatherland, may God grant their families the fortitude. They are amazing.

Same with my Yoruba people. I know Agbekoya, OPC and other formations are working assiduously in keeping us safe. The thing is people in towns like us do not yet appreciate the enormity of the task this people are doing to secure not just only us but our future generations.

I always pray for these our security formations everyday evn if they can hardly be seen. May God help them. Na make man get better money make hin begin dey contribute o, on God.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Then allow a referendum to be organised by a neutral organisation like the UN asking Igbos to choose whether or not they want to be a part of Nigeria.

You really have time for that bastcat called vulture....in the name of udele
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by JooEeL(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
About 60% of the so called herdsmen menace were propaganda

Propaganda like the way the Habe Hausas were killed in Gobiri and a crook Sultanate was imposed on them...

You must think we are all fools, don't you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by JooEeL(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Idiko1:
Accordingly stated, "Anything found in the bush is a bushmeat".

Oh Gosh. I miss MNK. I too love that man. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by nedekid: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
Kindly explain why you think so.
Does it mean all the attacks in farms, epressways, communities, the testimony of survivors were all propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by sokera: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
God bless you …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by NobleRace: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

No, it wasn't. Don't be an ass

Don't mind the guy. He's a fulani herdsman.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by sokera: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2021
nedekid:

Kindly explain why you think so.
Does it mean all the attacks in farms, epressways, communities, the testimony of survivors were all propaganda?
if you can read well , he never said it all lies or all propaganda but he said about 60% of it is propaganda…

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Banditry and kidnappings are taking over seriously.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by pquaver(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Who have noticed that fulanis herdsmen killings and farm encroachment is hardly Reported this days unlike in the past where days won't pass without hearing of fulani herdsmen for the wrong reason.

Buhari did not yield to their sponsors intent..
If u say Pi Di anoada say pi omo na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by saintmm(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
There are many factors to it.
The formation of amotekun corps in the Southwest, the promulgation of the law banning open grazing, suppression of the masses in reportage to give credence to the promulgated law, the fact that Buhari's tenure is rounding off and the future is unknown for them yet.
Don't be deceived, the matter cannot end it can only be on a low key for a while.

I rise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Milito: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
ESN

Has the ESN caught any Herdsmen so far?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by TemmyT002(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Antigrazing law and Amotekun is doing the job.
Kudos to our South West governors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by wink2015(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:

The reduction in the atrocities of fulani herdsmen in the south is as a result of the following reasons.

* The introduction of Anti Open Grazing Laws in the Southern part of Nigeria
* The winding down of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration we are just 18 months to go and the fulani herdsmen knows that if they continue this attack they will be in serious troubles. So they took the easy way out by avoiding areas of conflicts.

* The introduction of security outfits by regional and state government in the southern part of Nigeria like Amotekun, Ebube Agu, Eastern Security Network, and the various security outfit in the south south regions including community policing.

FULANI HERDSMEN KNOW THAT THEIR GAME PLAN IS UP AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER REASONS THAN TO MELLOW DOWN.

EVEN PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI THEIR CHIEF PATRON OF CATTLE BREEDER IN NIGERIA AND MIYETTI ALLAH INCLUDING OTHER FULANI UNION ARE MELLOWING DOWN.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Milito: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
agabaI23:
Are you not contradicting yourself?

Every crime was blamed on them.

So there was an agreement to stop blaming every crime on them since the rains stopped and they moved else?

Or it is a coincidence that the rains stopped and they moved elsewhere and the violence stopped?

Even if the rains stopped, the chances of getting greener grasses is still more in the south.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by ebufa: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

go and ask the relatives of those they killed and raped if what they experienced is propaganda? the buffoonery I see in nairaland can be so annoying!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
ESN
you mean this

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Rupertek: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is a hundred times worse now and people cannot really complain because they will bombard you with auntie media bill so that is why people just keep quiet

It is not true please. Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
coming from an APC supporter or someone who has never travelled out of Kano...... Hhahahahahhahahhah

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by noble2faith(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
God bless South-South and South-East!

We Northerners are very wicked. I regret coming from a cursed region. Pls kind hearted southerners should adopt me

Chat me up

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by God1stson(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Okonandmary:
Fulani crises in the south was online propaganda. In real life, fulanis were still herding their cows in the forests.

Shut up my friend. May the souls of those killed by blood thirsty herdsmen (including my friends brother at Uzo Uwani Enugu State RIP). I also want to thank the ESN, and neighborhood watch for standing in the gap. I really salute the courage of the ESN, they were tagged outlaws but they got the job done. Ebubeagu belong to the failures in government house trying to get presidential slot with the blood of their relatives

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by FKseun(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Cholls:
my brother gbam

BECAUSE DEM NEVER CARRY YOUR FAMILY MEMBER, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SPEWING THIS TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by agabaI23(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Milito:

Even if the rains stopped, the chances of getting greener grasses is still more in the south.
That one is obvious but using his own words served my purpose
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by showafrica(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:

All thanks to MNK, when you expose evil it will die a natural death. However, demons dont give up easily, they must be planning another strategy by now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by ALFADOS(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
flokii:
They have been defeated psychologically in the South.. the indigenous Northerners allowed foreigners trample on them because of sentiments and religion. The same mistake they are making with banditry and insecurity plaguing the region.
we are waiting for militants to emerge after 2023 election if is Banditry is the only insecurity problem we have in the country

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
noble2faith:

Chat me up

You want a guy to chat you up? grin
Go through 'her' posts and you know who you are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by God1stson(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Stemkay:
They are calling their boys to order as election time is fast approaching.

Which kind calling to order. Down south especially the South East they started hearing the language they understand. If a thief wants to rob in street where landlords has no guns it usually a work in the park. If he dares to attach a street where residents are equally armed it will be a one off, that's if he makes it alife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board / Anyone Complaining About Hardship In Nigeria Is Not Being Realistic – Isa-Onilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.