Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South (24844 Views)

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Ofodirinwa: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Good question.

thanks for answering
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by nedekid: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2021
fregeneh:

I did not say all,but majority are.
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by hectorswag(m): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2021
NoApology:
Noticed too. We no dey waste time to return their gbas with a very loud gbos. As the south is no longer fertile they moved back up north where they can freely ply their trade
Lol true, our gbos loud gan! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Munzy14(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
ESN
Na your mate...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by alphaNomega: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2021
udele1:

.sure.
Shít angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2021
donbrowser:

No you don't.
OK
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
TenQ:

Isn't it possible that the same scam of Fulani bandit menace is being perpetuated in the North!?
All may just be a propaganda to smear the name of the Fulani!

Like I said earlier on I haven't been to the north I don't have the detail of what is going on there,maybe you should give me the detail.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by TenQ: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2021
fregeneh:

Like I said earlier on I haven't been to the north I don't have the detail of what is going on there,maybe you should give me the detail.
The plain truth is that, the Fulani bandits have unleased their attrocities on the North even more than they have done in the south.
The northern leaders pretended the southerners were overreacting until the same woe overtook them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
TenQ:

The plain truth is that, the Fulani bandits have unleased their attrocities on the North even more than they have done in the south.
The northern leaders pretended the southerners were overreacting until the same woe overtook them

Alright

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Basher8583: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Laggafin:

Another cow spotted

A cannibal spotted.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Laggafin: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Basher8583:

A cannibal spotted.
Y'All are just shameless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.